Are vegans a lower, weaker class of people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BtzOhQCJfw
indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=31
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=487b99a083457535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude on the right is a big guy

I never followed this freak show closely, I though she left him and he tried to kill himself

>subscribed
>follow a guy just to shit in him to a bunch of strangers
Man you are one pathetic cunt

When that baby clock goes off on that wo(man) soy boy better hope they can reverse his surgery so he can pump a kid into her or he's gonna be cucked

Post that one vegan bitch who wants to deepthroat his dick. If he never went to Europe he'd be with her instead.

i don't pay attention to this guy at all but the black kid from stranger things looks older than him

She's got a long nose

youtube.com/watch?v=8BtzOhQCJfw
Wow it's worse than I thought

they are living in such disgusting and filthy conditions it's unbelievable

this nigga needs a bitch who'll clean

6 minutes in and every single one of their reasons is complete bullshit
>he got a vasectomy
Who would've thought

>knowing their genetics will end with their deaths
feels pretty fucking good

How would these people becoming parents solve the numale/roastie question?

>VG is married to a lesbian

>what we need is more humans on the planet

what is the accent on the wench

>they think life is all about having fun and feeling good

Absolutely disgusting desu

Tell that to the arab mudslimes and niggers who breed like cockroaches
Whites on the other hand are steadily declining

Marriage without biological children isn't a real marriage.

>recessive white cuck detected

indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=31

The countries with the highest fertility rates are the countries with the highest mortality rates

Overpopulation is a third world problem. The only reason it affects anyone other than bottom tier shitholes is because they insist on immigrating to countries that have actually put effort into maintaining a civilisation and bring their shitty habits with them.

lol

>says the guilty 30 year old bugmen donating 5k monthly for starving chocolate children and open borders for "refugees"

True, but irrelevant. Overpopulation isn't happening in the first world, and first world people are the only ones concerned about it.

So then everyone should overpopulate and that would solve everything

no retard, africans and other filth should have their aid from the developed world cut off.

No, politicians should stop importing 3rd world populations. Overpopulation will never be a problem in the West unless we intentionally open our borders to groups that actually do have overpopulation problems.

>overpopulation is a third world problem
>overpopulation negatively affects the first world
must be tough being such a brainlet

Because they flood the developed world you dishonest fucking kike.

Unironically uuuu

>choosing between blood thirsty niggers or numales
thx jews

Yes, because we're importing the third world. If you want to prevent overpopulation then the worst possible thing you can do is import African populations.

Is that a pet squirrel?

Why the fuck are any of those articles of clothing more than $30?

yes, their brain chemistry is all fucked up which makes them depressed, angry pieces of shit, the food sucks and their quality of life is lower.

because it's a meme

how are (You) so retarded you can't infer that i was just pointing out the contradiction in his post

I'm saying that it's not a contradiction. The ONLY reason that overpopulation would be a first world problem is if you import the 3rd world via mass immigration.

>ONLY reason that overpopulation would be a first world problem is if you import the 3rd world via mass immigration
>the first world imports people from the third world
really activating my almonds here

He said fucking breeders what the fuck why have I been hearing this from people

I don't get it, do they think it's an insult? I guess it doesn't matter since they're voluntarily removing themselves from the gene pool

What was wrong with what I said?

wow he sounds like a fucking pussy, bet she uses a strap on

I dont know. One of my friends unironically used the terms breeders like it was some sort of edgy insult and said children were nothing but, and Im qouting here, "fuck trophies". But yeah I agree its a good thing these people are removing themselves from the gene pool

and that thing on the left is a real woman, right?
right??

checked. booty bustin confirmed

Are you intentionally being dense? Increasing the number of laborers in the first world is not a problem. Importing freeloaders is a problem.

So importing laborers is ok? Viva La Mexico!

Yes
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=487b99a083457535

I understand the point of a guy that looks like a girl, but what is the point of a girl that looks like a guy?

Are you stupid?

>having kids the same year you are married

I mean it's okay to wait jeeze

I thought he was gay

what kind of accent is that?

who?

>a couple took their 1 year old baby to a restaurant and let it scream non-stop in the restaurant
>see this is why no one should have kids!

Do people think this is a good argument

>woman
>"I hate children"
the absolute state of humanity

Just look for korean knockoffs

watched long enough and she said Belgium

Nose long like garden hose

Good.

Between the school/church shootings
You Edomites have a will to annihilation, I'd rather you don't take the rest of is with you.

>get mad at anyone who calls them selfish for not wanting to have kids
>in the same breath call people who want to have kids selfish

If you want to see a will to annihilation, go to Africa. Enjoy the civil wars and overtly corrupt governments.

Their opinions are really biased. You can tell much baggage someone has when they’re heavily against having children.

He's a half bassmouth that grew up with a coalburning single mother. Nature and nurture he's fucked up. Has he ever gone into detail about his thoughts of being half white? He doesn't seem to listen to rap music or support any social justice shit. So he probably really wishes he was full on white.

>booty bustin
i like u

>any social justice shit
Veganism. Also he's a Joe Rogan magic mushroom spiritual fag

for you

VG can do so much better than some 2 bit feminist that will probably cheat and divorce him. So much wasted potential.

the left's a girl?

What is life about in your opinion?

Well it's easy to tell she's a Jewess, in addition to him being a mulatto. So you answered your own question, yes they are a weaker class of people.

That's good. It is great that leftist subhumans don't breed. Why would we want a mix between a kike and a mulatto to be born into this world?

Lame bait. Negroes commit vast majority of school shootings in the whole western world.

Israeli

Well, two men can't make a child. So now surprise here.

So Harry Potter to grew up and married a black vegan. sad

Is this JGL's own personal nu-male face?

>Jewess and nigger
>not having children

why would anybody care, god i hate this attention mongering bullshit

This should be the vegan dream

"I challenged him to a fight outside..."

Nigger

jew

>my father's kids all have children
>my mother's kids and myself are childless and alone
>saddened that our line will very likely die out
>comforted by the fact that it is tainted by mental deficiency and should not be cursed on another person
I'm the only one of my mother's side that isn't a manchild and could reliable raise children. But if our mental conditions are hereditary, who's to say it won't manifest differently in my kids.

They're doing the world a service

Lol who does that? How unaware do you have to be to say it on a YouTube video and think that people will respect it?

why did he marry an ellen degenerate lesbian
they look like they both know they are trying to force a relationship into working while she is thinking about munching carpet and hes thinking about sucking a giant cock

veganism causes brain damage

>countries that have actually put effort into maintaining a civilisation
By fucking over those third world countries. Read a goddamn history book. The Middle-east, Africa, all where the west was heavy-handed with exploitation.

Pants with pockets at the knees are the most retarded type of pants

tfw when girls will never look at you like they look at VG

He's famous for being a psycho.

tfw qts will never lust for your BGC

>The Middle-east, Africa, all where the west was heavy-handed with exploitation.

you mean after roughly a thousand years of them violently invading, conquering and subjugating europe to varying degrees of success?
yeah, boo hoo, those poor mudshits suffering from the evil white man opprossion lmao