How to get started as a girl who never exercises

I'm an 18 year old girl, a bit underweight, and I run out of energy just from walking up little hills. I'd really like to start hiking as I love nature, but I have such a low endurance that I don't see that working for a while. How can I ease my way in to exercise after being pretty lazy for years? I'd like to get more toned and strong, and just be able to run and hike without the difficulty I have now. Pic attached is me. Advice? Thank you

post your tits

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Watch Yama no Susume but before you do, post tits and timestamp.

This is Veeky Forums retards, fuck off back to your shitty /b/ board

1. Keep a food journal.
1a. Calories, nutrition, fats, carbs

2. Begin skeletal muscle stimulation exercise.
2a. Use the 5/3/1 method to achieve growth and strength and shape

3. Avoid sugar, wheat, and dairy.

4. Women are powerful in legs and back, and weak in chest and arms. Partner with a personal trainer to amplify your strengths, and fortify your weakness.

5. Eat smaller meals more often.

>disregarding one of the ancient laws of the internet.
It is you, nu/fit/, who needs to learn a thing or two.

Hi. Read the sticky to begin with. Remember that most info on this board is tailored for men (there's a huge difference, trust me), although quite a lot can be applied to both sexes - one does have to take into account the differences in hormones especially. As far as youtubers go, Athlean-X has some kick-ass informative videos on how muscles work and what exercises are safe and good for you.

One should be careful about taking advice from people that use steroids etc. or are really trying to fish for money and attention.

I dunno what else more to say.. GL mate

SOMEBODY POST THE "YOU ARE PERFECT BABY GIRL, NEVER CHANGE" COPYPASTA

Start with basic cardio. Going for a run, bike ride, and slowly increase the time you do it for. Once you've improved there you can find more difficult cardio exercises and even take it to the next level with lifting.

Make sure you have a good diet, if you're actually underweight you may want to gain a few pounds. I recommend MyFitnessPal, counts your macros and tells you what you need to eat more of and is great for tracking calories. Good luck!

Also don't come back to this board ever again before it's too late

>never exercised

get a PT who can get you to good form for exercising.

>I'd really like to start hiking as I love nature,

the only way you are going to get good at it and build endurance is to start doing hikes. Do some easy hikes that you have wanted to do. Use them as a practice run to understand what gear or food you will need. then scale up form there. hiking is a lot of just mentally pushing through shit because you want to fucking do it.

and do some cardio. run a few miles.

fuck of roastie NO GRILLS ALLOWED ON MY BOARD FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMIE ALL THESE FUCKING NORMIES AND ROASTIES ON MY BOARD JUST FUCK OFF THIS IS MY BOARD WHY DO ALL NORMIES HAVE TO RUIN MY SAFE SPACE THIS IS ALL I HAVE YOU FUCKERS RUIN IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT FUCK YOU FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Read the fucking sticky holy shit fuck off

jesus christ females gtfo, go do your fucking laundry or something. whats with you all today

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about hurting you

I don't understand why you think you can't just start hiking. It's just walking. Do you mean something like 30 mile hikes up a mountain and back? Yeah, don't start with that.

For real though

start drinking at least a gallon of whole milk a day and there is also a really good begeninners program to get you toned called starting strength by mark rippertoe

Hey beautiful, get a head start on muscle building and inject this :-)

rude

OP just start doing cardio, eat healthy, and read the sticky

and post tids

Read the sticky. Also. The more you walk the more endurance you get

LONDON