Womens fitness

I have always had a mediocre body and i want a body exactly like kris10popes.

youtu.be/LKCKYEiKUco

I am 5'4, 108lbs. What do I do? I am completely new to this

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
instagram.com/p/BXnyRcEnIWn/
youtu.be/b2v7qR38bbA
youtu.be/BaSXesYkC-0?t=514
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mike Chang's 6 pack shortcuts sweetie, look him up on youtube

1st. marry me. 2nd. read the sticky and find a beginners program. you could essentially copy what the lady in your video has done and later what she is currently doing.

false. if you're gonna watch a youtuber, watch Athlean-X

IOP here. I didnt ever watch mens fitness channels cuz i didnt think they would be beneficial to me...
Am I mistaken or are you just mocking me?

Meg's asssssss. I want to cuck her bf so bad.

Fapfapfap

Uhm honey, have you seen what Mike Chang looks like?! He's super fit and his home workouts toned my abs like crazy !!!

OO if you just want to get fit to be like the girls in that photo you should probably do the world a favor and pull the trigger now, or just stay fat.

>stay fat
She said shes 108lbs..
OH POOP IS THIS BAIT?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

It doesn't matter if she is or isn't fat because she'll believe she is anyway. That's how women are

But i am also a female and I do not think I am fat lol.
5'10 and 140lbs
You are wrong sorry hun!

Just read the fucking sticky and dont psoost any questions until you finish you retarded hoe

Haha thanks user. I dont respond to mean comments anyway, dont even read them

>mens fitness channels
are women really as stupid as all the memes or an I being trolled?

Do you think men and women's muscles are made from different shit? Exercise that work for men work for women too.

But I am a female as well!!!! I'm 5'10 and 140 and I KNOW I'm all yucky and fat :((((((( (femanon here btw)

I don't want to build muscle I just want to firm my fat areas up so I look sexy when I go out on the weekends XD

thanks for confirming it's a troll

sage

Why am I trolling, ofc I don't want muscles in a girl silly

READ THE STICKY YOU DUMB FUCK

Yeah blah blah blah im dumb. Thats why im asking the question, so i can be undumb. Capeesh?

Squat heavy. Try to get to a respectable number. Try SL 5x5. If you wanna do oly lifting you'll need some outside help since it's really technical. Get a big squat, overhead press, and deadlift then you'll look even better than her.

What does SL, 5x5 and oly mean?
I am so super weak tho i feel like i would die by accident if i attempted a overhead press

OP this guy got you covered desu senpai

If I was smashing that, I'd cum in like 2 seconds flat.

Womens fitness is a joke, the most I've ever seen a woman squat in my gym is 70KG

studies have found that posting tits improves your gains

Show us what you brap with so that we can give better advice.

eat more
do a few squats sometimes
have good genetics

>womanlet
never gonna make it

READ THE STICKY YOU ROASTIE PIECE OF SHIT

Here, I copied it over for you:
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

being a woman is easy as fuck, eat clean foods, lift legs 3x a week and upperbody twice a week, do cardio on rest days and you're golden

looks are a bonus, but fitness is about being able to do stuff like this easily
instagram.com/p/BXnyRcEnIWn/

>I don't want muscle, just tone
>yfw somebody leaves a dumbell unracked and you put it back

hnnnggg

If she was smashing you, you'd cry in like 2 seconds.

>BRRRAAAAAPPPPP

If a woman weighs more than 115 she is a fatty.

I bet you have big man hands and broad shoulders too

I won't help because I'll feel like a beta trying to get attention from a female

And that's hot. She's more manly than you'll ever be.

tits or gtfo

YOU JUST KNOW

Meg Braps has the thiccest and joociest BRAPS that bring all of the goys to the yard.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Training like a man (with more lower body emphasis) will get you much better results.

brap

tfw you will never feel Megs man hands forcing your face into her fart box.

Ok i will consider it. I was sleeping this whole time sorry.
Ok ill look him up thanks guys

;(

Just don't fall for the jewish big butt meme and you'll be fine little baby

>falling for the meme

you don't need to do those crazy stupid heavy weights like the monster in the video you linked.

google around for basic weight exercises such as lunges.

I want to keep it tight down there. An average mans hands are bigger than both of my butt cheeks lol, i like that cuz I feel dainty and delicate.
I like kris10popes body partly because her butt isnt ridiculousy huge.

Also I have a theory why nigs like big butts and such. Its because when a woman is lean and tight, it conveys delicacy and femininity, in othwerwords it inspires the natural protection men have. They want to love us and take care of us.
But when a girl has a big booty and shes more developed, it conveys that she can take care of herself.
Niggers dont like having to take care of women, thats why they like big butts. But white men like small figures because they WANT to take care of us and love us and have real romance and bonding.
But as white guys become increasingly more mgtow and start to hate women and view all women as mere holes.... Well now many white guys like big butts as a result.

So any white guy that likes big butts i always equate him to a nigger.

You're really stupid but that shouldn't stop you from lifting. Just when you finally get a dude don't say this kind of thing as anything but a joke.

I recommend sprints and then jogging for distance if you want nicer calves. Squats and diddlies are a given, but don't get discouraged if you fall behind and have to lift lower weight.

>tfw small hands

t. nigger

>white guys who like big butts are niggers
Sweetie, we need to have a talk

The woman in your video is training Olympic Weightlifting. The movements in olympic weightlifting are very technical and are not adviced you start training on your own because the amount of errors and habits you can form are huge. Try and find a local (olympic) weightlifting club and join them. Aside from getting properly coached, you're also much more likely to find genuine advice. A lot of the advice in this thread is sadly garbage and trying to ruse you.

You're aright in my book love, best of luck to you.

REALLY made me think. Interesting theory

Didn't know a big butt meant a woman could take care of herself. Plenty of self-sufficient women don't have a large ass. This is some weird bait, but I'll take it until I go for a run.

This is what I was looking for. I wasnt sure if she was powerlifting or bodybuilding etc.... But this I think will help me. Ill look into it thanks user!!!

Haha thanks

>I like kris10popes body partly because her butt isnt ridiculousy huge.

Her butt is very big by lean standards. That is, her ass is much bigger than most women's but her fat levels are low enough that the entirety of her size is muscle.

>want to become the Veeky Forums equivalent of a fat cow
The "thicc" meme needs to die, fucking niggers and obese Ameritards ruining women.

Brap

I will find you and protect you my sweet kitten. We will have beautiful and strong children together.
>pic related is us

I guarantee you this was written by a guy

t. Nigger

Mate dont embarass us

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>dat mommy body

I like you. You'll fit right in here.

>5'4, 108lbs
You are beautiful the way you are

I wanna pork meg

How do you explain the fact that this was the ideal during the golden age of chivalry in the west?

Your post is pseudo intellectualism at its finest.

If a woman's over 5'5" 115 really isn't healthy. I'm 5'6" and a half and a little underweight at 120. Have my thigh gap still. Need more muscle mass to fill out my figure tho. I got down to 111 and looked straight up gross. You could see all my ribs, my face was gaunt and my skin never looked right.

Take height into account. A 5'8" woman at 115 pounds is in anorexic model territory and that's not sustainable or healthy.

>this
youtu.be/b2v7qR38bbA

>tfw i have long blonde hair down to my knees
>tfw i am 5'2
>tfw people think I am 13
>tfw i love lord of the rings, harry potter, and history
>tfw i talk like a mouse
I am actually 23 but look like a little kid. I have no wrinkles at all, feelsgoodman.jpg
Also despite me being socially retarded and shy, I had like 50 guys who asked me out. I am still a virgin and do not care.

The woman you want to be like is masculine and ugly and is obviously a very sexually loose woman. I want to be as much like luna lovegood as possible.
>tfw hufflepuff indstead of ravenclaw
Why even live tbqh famalam?

Hey, chicks can be creepy half retarded racist lunatics too.

t.egalitarian

It was supposed to make you cloy, fag

Hahahahaha

I went on youtube looking up stuff for a minibulk a little while ago and she showed up.
It was the semi-famous vid of her posing for some reason I don't remember.

I was on my way to busting a nut while imagining myself raping her against the wall before I stopped myself.
Beautiful thicc fat assed cunt nearly ruined my nofap.

>he doesn't know

Fatness was a symbol of wealth and high status. Because food was scarce among lower classes, chubbiness became the ideal figure.
I bet if you turned her around in that picture she would have a flat hank hill ass. So still it doesnt disprove her point... Actually it proves her point...
A phat ass is a sign that a woman is well off. You dont see phat asses in vietnam or cambodia for example.
But black guys also obsess over nasty fat bitches. Another symbol that the bitch is so well-off and independet that she can sit on her fat ass all day long and eat.

Women who need resources and protection and shelter tend to be skinnier because they cant afford to sit around eating all day. That was her point im pretty sure...

why would you want a body of a fucking failure

youtu.be/BaSXesYkC-0?t=514

>Fatness was a symbol of wealth and high status. Because food was scarce among lower classes, chubbiness became the ideal figure.

Actually it was because fat bitches were the only ones that were paying them or could be painted back then.
No one describes fat chubby chicks as hot in any of the commoner media or plays from back then for instance.

You sound hot as shit. I want to believre the virgin part, but sorry babe, that is too rare these days.
I doubt a hot blonde youthful harry potter loving dork like you would be a virgin

You
>Some painting of a lazy fat rich woman
Me
>Arno Breker sculpture of the ideal woman

So, you wanna go out you fucking dork?

Back off faggot she needs a real man

Fuck off fag, not one man even comes close to my ambition and natural leadership.
The other houses are for women and nerds.

>the other houses are for women and nerds
What does that even mean fuckhead? That better not be a harry potter reference.
I will deck you

Post feminine benis.

She wants me, not you pussies.

Hmu?

>Not showcasing your minor Harry Potter knowledge in front of the cutie
She'll choose me, you can either leave or be knocked down on the ground and have your arm broken you feckless loser.