Hey anyone that's

Hey anyone that's
>5' 10"
>170 lbs
>15%
Or around those stats have any pics of themselves? That's my goal and I could use motivation right now

bump

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

BAMP

>That's my goal
thats a shitty goal
15% is morbidly orbese

Its a short term, attainable goal

>6'
>~15%
>176lb

you are 100% lying about either your height or weight, or you literally have sticks for legs

>or you literally have sticks for legs
this I'm a terrible squatter

Thanks
I guess you're saying he's shorter/heavier than he's implying?

oh no I misunderstood you. I just have very long femurs

>15%

Seriously? So how low do I have to cut to jave visible abs? 10%?

that picture is a few weeks old. this morning I was 13.5% at 171.6 lb and I still don't have abs. feels bad man

I’m 6’1, 172lbs and 14% lol

pic?

Can I get pics? Also if yall wouldnt mind me asking how long it took to get where youre at

buuuump

I’m a dyel that has only been lifting for a couple months so far but I did the navy seal method and got 14% my friend also has calipers and he measured me at 13.7% and I can also see my abs in top down lighting but the only pic I have is front lighting so I don’t look very “cut”

Do you still want pics of me?

6'1 185lbs 13-15bf%

Yeah I'll take a pic. No offense but my standards are pretty low for what I want to look like. Like I said I wanted to pick a goal that I can meet in less than a year. What you might not think is impressive is probably leagues better than where I'm at now

19 years
7 months progress

5’11 1/2 (still manlet :/)

14-15% bf

175 lbs

I wanna take gear so fckin bad

5'11 14% 175lbs

>5'10
>210
>15% (roughly)
is that close enough

i have no idea why that pic went upside down. sorry for that

Them reverse gains

These are closest to my goal stats and honestly I'd be happy with either of these bodies.
I mean I'm 205 lbs 25% right now so I figure my first goal should be something along the lines of 170 lbs 15%. But I eventually wanna get back up to around 200 lbs with less bf so for sure I'll take a pic. Something to look forward to in the long term

>6'

I'm 5'10" 170lbs but unfortunately for you im 14.9% bodyfat. Better luck next time kiddo.

>oz kunt

2trex

need to do a lot of incline and face pulls to bring up your pecs

saved

>tiptoing hard to arch
>waving muscles hanging low
>shitty tattoo
>malnourished, ribcage visible
>no ass, never heard of a legday
>feminine benis

2/10, apply yourself

6'0
164lbs
Somewhere between 13%-15%

Hope that helps

wat?

For sure man, all of these are great. And according to shit Im googling it looks like I can get down to these stats somewhere between April and June of next year which is great

5'9/10"
81kg
~15% i guess

Doing Texas Method, fuck asthetics

this is my progress after 5 months. 5'10", 168lbs, probably 15-17bf% but it's impossible to tell desu

you are not 13% bodyfat

Why such high BF? I had almost those exact stats except at 10% BF and it looked pretty good.

you look good, but you need to squat literally ever.

most people criminally underestimate their bf%. Difference between 15 and 10 is huge, and literally zero normies spend more than a few weeks below 10.

Well I estimated myself at about 10% but honestly it was just a ballpark figure. Could be closer to 12 I guess.

Either way I was sitting at 5'11" almost 175 exactly.

I want to hit 12-15% then bulk back up. Looks like I'll be hitting that goal just in time for summer too, which is great. I'll gonna cut until next september or so

What? Thats like the average skinnyfat guy with no muscles
I was 180lbs 15-17%bf at 5'11 when I started lifting

>it's just 5% bro
>literally means 1.5x as much fat

no shit, people can't handle percentages

Congratulations

Yeah youre pretty shredded, that probs in the 9-12 range. yuck tattoos though.

also need ass pic do u even deadlift

Dude has a V line I doubt hes over thirteen percent

lookin good brah

the only definition he's got tho. he just generally small

thanks bb. wish I could out-lift that chest gap tho

i hope you're wearing that ironically

i never knew 6' is the most common height for men on Veeky Forums

OP here thanks for the motivation guys. Looks like by summer I'll be able to take my shirt off and be happy with the way I look if I get even close to you guys' physiques. I really appreciate the help but I'm going to bed now. I'll leave the thread up and check it out in the morning though

try growing some chest hair like an adult

>~15% i guess
bwahah

Still only 18 in high school so i reckon that's a while off ay

get to slay 16 year olds tho so im happy with it

>~15% bf
>With that flab

Yeah no, nice try

Yes? 15% is still a nice layer of fat.
You need roughly 10% for abs without flexing.

Are you implying they're lying user, who would do such a thing.

its different for everyone, anyone who says you need X% for X piece of aesthetics (adonis belt, second row of abs, etc) is a fuckin retard.

>fuck aesthetics
give it a year my young newbie, you'll realise training for strength is a meme

this happened to me.

got a little bit aesthetic losing weight, first time you get mired by a pretty girl, you will drop that shit for 5x10 supersets and an arnold split in no time

thats not "a nice layer of fat"

thats just being fat

chuckled, have a (you)

am 6'0, heaviest pic here is a year old, I've started working my legs since then but have somewhat the same weight but not many fresh pics

and summer '17, 165lbs

long legs and throat, manlet torso

thanks! I'm fighting with gyno and pseudogyno

This was me before summer. Not sure about bf but it should be around where you want it. I'm 5'11 and in that pic i weighted around 163 lbs. First time i felt good about my body, i lifted for 10-11 months. That might not be that good for ~1 year of lifting, but before i looked a lot worse, so I'm pretty happy about the progress.

>leaning back, trying to use lightning to look le ripped

who do you want to fool? you know you are cheating, fit does not care, roasties see through that like hot knife in the butter. Major major turn off

Goal body, what're your lifts? I remember your mirin story from a week ago

Not bragging i Iooked like shit but ur goal is just embarrassing faggot

so you suggest that I don't fake it 'till I make it? Great tip, thanks

thanks friend, I'm getting there and am pretty happy with the progress so far.
I use the 85lbs dumbbells for benching 4x8 now, not using bar until I don't have heavy enough dbs available
OHP 110lbs 4x8
DL 340lbs 3x3
Not squatting due to knee injury but leg press 460lbs 4x8

I'm doing PPL and running/swimming/rucking between the lift days this fall and winter, preparing to return to the army next summer so no longer trying to get as big as possible

why are you wearing female underwear?

How did you cut, and for how long? mirin the strength. I'm at a similar strength level just 23lbs heavier. How much strength did you lose on your cut
OHP - 135 4x3
Bench - 205 4x5
DL - 315 4x5
Squat - 225 4x5

those are my stats right now but i am far too lazy to get up and take pics

>tfw green man almost
>look like shit
guess its time to cut

I cut from mid january until may, I think think that pic was taken in may. I didn't lose much strength on the cut actually, but I struggled with energy to do shit. I also cut down on most machine exercises and only focused on the compounds. I stopped drinking gainer shakes, beer and all sugar, no sodas or anything. Vodka straight for all parties etc. I didn't count my macros but just ate "normal" for me, am former skelly as you can see so it came pretty natural to me

I went on a month vacation to a place without gyms and lost ALOT of strength afterwards, took about 2 months to get back to the same level

mirin that 1pl8 OHP tho, cant wait to start using big boy plates there

Giving me hope here brah, gonna start a slow cut and hoping to look similar by mid March (16 weeks). I thought you were 175/180 though not 165, im starting at 198. The beauty about strength is that it comes back quick, i got rekt by dengue; was bedridden for a week and it took 2 weeks to get back the strength. Thanks brah, at the weight you're pushing, you should also be able to hit 1pl8 ohp for 3 reps

>i got rekt by dengue

where the fuck do you live? Zimbabwe?

3rd world country brah. 2/10 do not recommend. Gonna be back home to nyc in 3 months ready to steal my ex fwb qt neighbor girl back from her bf

i'm 5'10", 168lbs and 10-12%. pic related is me. been lifting for 13 weeks.

>3rd world country brah.

oh shit you live in the UK too?

>Gonna be back home to nyc in 3 months ready to steal my ex fwb qt neighbor girl back from her bf

good luck with gettin her back brah we're all gonna make it.

Here's your you, tryhard

>almost green man
post upper body

That sucks man, I havent been sick in over a year now. It really helps to eat relatively clean and build physical strength it seems. As I said I didnt lose much strength during the cut, but there was absolutely no progress at all, so be ready for that. Been bulking again since summer and am back at 183lbs now and gaining strength again, slow but steady. Were making everything brehh

That's a shit goal buddy. I'm 16% at 190lbs

damn thought you were a late 20s numale

>face pulls
>pecs
huh?