New CBT old bread is old

New CBT old bread is old
Tore my pec a year ago and now I just look weird edition

Nah you don’t man, I hope I look like that in a year or so

>5'7
>Went from 220 lbs to 155 lbs.
>Lifting for a year now.

Am I doing well? I know I need to do more core work, I've been adding Russian twists and hanging leg raises recently.

Bulk or cut?

5'11" 205lbs. Been back in the gym 3 months now thank god for muscle memory.

>Tore my pec a year ago
How?

Lookin juicy bra, if you cut to like 100 you’d truly be a shredded cunt

Shit dude cut down to 185ish

2 months and the only thing I see growing is my hair.
Do you guys see any progress?
Was it all for naught?

arms look a little bit bigger
keep at it.

6'0 185lbs

Trying to build a better chest or die benching

5'9
Think I'm 145 lbs in that pic but my weight drops to 140 if I don't keep eating
Any advice would be great

5'7
180lbs
Senior in highschool.

One day I'll make it, one day

>dubs checked
When I started lifting I was a doof, put a lot of strain on my pec and never really fixed it. Over time it got worse and one workout finally gave out

Pretty good weightloss, no super loose skin it looks like.
Would look sickening on a cut but it's up to you
Eat more, bench more. You got it bruddeh.
Keep at it, hit your obliques some maybe
Keep lifting, track your macros
Look a hell of a lot better, keep going.

6'
Haven't weighed myself in over 8 months

Why ask these retards? You look like you know what you're doing
Make sure that when you're lifting, you're consciously working on developing a mind-muscle connection
More core, shoulders, chest, and lats. Basically everything.

Lookin pretty fuggin good bruddeh.

5'11 157
Don't buy 2 pound blocks of cheddar dudes, it's like crack. Went up ~10lbs in about a month
>D R E A M E R B U L K

What was your pct back when you were in this?

181cm / 77kg

1.5 years lifting

Dunno if i should cut or bulk, kind of bulking now but cant into counting calories (mostly out of laziness) so i feel like im kind of spinning my wheels

Anything specific i need to work on?

How did you tear it

Read above famalam

Same shit here, was 144, ate at my supposed maintainance for a week and lost 4 pounds

My advice would be eat big and keep eating

5'7" 158 lbs

diet: nuts and berries

>diet: nuts and berries

care to elaborate?

also mirin'

what's your stack?

>this is the kind of guy giving advice on Veeky Forums
O no

I was wondering, do gay people masturbate to this threads?
>183cm
>81.5kgs
Just stalled on both OHP and bench press, I guess its time to quit my linear progression program

Do i have scoliosis? Why does my back look so weird

because one side of your underwear is higher than the other

5'10 155

What do you guys think about dirty bulking?

5 11" podgy son of a bitch, its what years in a comfy relationship does to you. Doing OMAD and HIIT rowing to cut down the body fat. Any better way to cut?

>stall on lift
>time to abandon linear progression

>dirty bulking

>any better way to cut

Reminder these are the people who critique you on your nutrition. Protip: learn what calories and macronutrients are and read the fucking sticky retards.

Read the sticky and i dont critique anyone on their nutrition, why the fuck do i care that someone is doing their own thing?

Bringing back the Veeky Forums pose.

bulking until new years

>OMAD
Of milk a day?

February this year, bulked up about 10 pounds since

aesthetic as fuark
captcha: choose all kebap

3x5 cake eats
3x8 couch sits
Ball parking your routine here

Nah its honestly mainly due to work, no time for breakfast or lunch. Dinner usualy is carrots peas broccoli pepper onion garlic type stir fry with udon noodles . ocassionally i throw in a bit of bacon or chicken. Used to be a bit chubbyer but ive been maintaining a consistant 1200calorie deficit for 3 weeks if my phone excersize app is to be beleived. Honestly I think its around 800.

oh man, I never do legs either, maybe I should start
6'3"
184lbs

95% lighting desu

3 years natural ubermensch

stay strong!

Look good but kinda weird, and the angle makes your chest seem small af. Keep up the natty grind bud.

no boi, you sexy af tbqh
captcha: sign; laugheed

weird.
so true bruh. the frame is too much orangutan mode

5'9" 205

How much do I have to OHP and squat to not be in love with my ex?

V nice desu

goal

Currently bulking, been waiting to catch one of these threads, any tips?

Yes. Stop bulking immediately.

That's what I thought but I'm not at the weight I wanna be at :(

fuark mirin shredz, how old you?

5'9
143 lbs

Cut about 10 pounds then start bulking

I'm coming into summer, only been lifting since September. Do I continue bulking or should I start cutting?

6'1 78kg. Gained 10kg since I started but just look sort of fat.

Also how the fuck do I grow my arms. I'm training them 2-3 times a week but the only thing that's grown are my forearms which now look bigger than my biceps.

Fuck then I'll have to drop back down to 152, I just wanna be big jfc

>orangutan mode
for some reason made me laugh my ass off

Goddamn juicy, all short but still goddamn son.

Jelly of how lean you are. What you running right now?

Curling in the squat rack gives you extra gains.

Recovering fatty from 130 kg last year to 90 now. Training ppl for last 3 months

Bro, either we go to the same gym, or they look real similar. B&R mean anything to you?

>down 40 kg
what a fuckin hero, keep going lad

21 dood

Time for a cut fit? I'm up to 162 from 130, took a good 6 months

V O LU ME

do 2 sets of biceps every time youre in the gym. if you have a pull day do even more that day

Nope

Can you pound me desu

Male or female? Don't lie

You need to to cut instead.

Looks good user, hope my loose skin looks this good

Height and what routine?

Grow grow grow
>tfw biceplet and upperbacklet

cheat day

UNF?

tfw my lifts are going up, I'm getting stronger but I'm not becoming bigger

I started at 114 lbs/6'0 (I had digestive problems, IBS and other stuff I'm still sorting out) and right now I'm stuck at 147. My goal would be around 170-180. Do I have potential? I feel like I have very small shoulders, small chest and long torso. I look way better than back then with clothes but still a massive skeletal. I will slowly make it bros, somehow, someday.

And yeah I need to shave my pubes.

gyno

Really? I never considered myself to have gyno. Maybe I do. I really hope I don't.

look at he's packing bodyfat yet his breasts are less pronounced and pointy than yours.

>5'11 195lbs
>Bulk season

Fuck me running. I'm down from 260 lbs in may to 189.6 as of this morning. just started to actually work out. age, height?

big tits but mirin' that v-line hard af. How'd you get it?

Nice rack. Damn manlets have it on easy mode for gains.

it doesn't happen overnight. lifting progress means it's happening though

cut or bulk?
148 5"9
i know i can just cut all the fat ill gain when i bulk, but im still scared of getting too fat. will post side profile and flexed pics if needed

6 1 177

One meal a day u mong

Natty.
Just fat and manlet.

Also only been lifting 14 months

6’0 190. Just gonna maintain for the rest of my life.

Chad Thundernips

If I keep eating I'm gonna make it
6'4, 196 lb
Keep in mind i look "slim" in real life though I'm a big guy it all scales out
This is 5 months into training and I havent out on any quad size yet, am I destined to make it?
Even tho my legs may appear small I can still pull 385

Any better pics user? The lighting is shit. Mirin those glutes brah. Dream body is probably yours but with lesser fat.

6'2 around 75 kg (165 lbs) been training for about 5 months. Still trying to cut down more to see those abs but I really want to bulk now because O look like a dyle.

You look good m8

385 ain't shit lol start lifting

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.
What do you weigh… 181 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.
Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.
Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

You look like you got lost on your way to find underwear.