Veeky Forumsizen here:

Veeky Forumsizen here:

Been fairly skinny for most of my life. Always tried to eat well. Walk places. Pretty greenpill sorta guy. So my main interest was moreso books than exercise. A couple years back I was put on antipsychotics and antidepressants because I fucked my brain up on psychedelics. I also started drinking a lot afted. I’ve put on about sixty pounds since and would like to lose it as quickly as possible.

tl;dr: how do I lose weight quick? how quickly can I expect to lose it?

>inb4 quit drinking (I have been dry for two weeks)

Pic unrelated but an excellent read

READ the stick you illiterate nerdfag

>claims to have read the complete works of Plato
>can't read a sticky shorter than the Ion

Get the fuck out of here

Eat max 1200 calories and run a lot

Read the sticky
Lurk /fat/ threads
Then use the knowledge you gained there

if you think grube's translation, or any translation, of plato makes for a good read you're fucking illiterate

Did you read it in ancient Greek?

i don't have to read the german edition of the gay science to know the kaufmann trans is good to read do i? you're a fucking mouthbreather

>non legendum latina lingua versionis

literabile ridendum ad vitam tuam

can't even read a sticky and expects us to believe he is from Veeky Forums haha okay fren.

you just wanted to blog didn't you?

sage/report

>Kauffman
>good to read
user...

[spoiler]seriously though dude, w/ Nietzsche the only way to go is multiple translations. Kauffman is a good launching board and probably best overall but he has an agenda and a very strict interpretation of Nietzsche's phil which is heavily based in his historical moment [/spoiler]

alright, ill keep it in mind user

>Reading plato, the mother of all spooksters

the platonic ideal is not real and you're being deluded. You'll lose more weight when you realize that you are a unique being unlike all that is before you.

water only fasting. just dont die.

>lit/
>loves reading
>can't read the sticky
you deserve all the hate you will get

I think my first piece of advice would be to never take advice from anyone on this board

Stop taking the pills

Tell me about your experience with psychedelics user, I'm always interested in reading about how people fucked up their brains

+1

>non legens latinas versiones
ad verbum ridendum tuam vitam

4/10 see me after class

you don't have to agree with something to learn about and appreciate it. spooks or no, understanding the ideas that influenced so many people and so much of history is important.