Normies attempt to talk about nutrition

>normies attempt to talk about nutrition

>my dick is throbbing for you

>normies talking about their meme diets

>co-worker goes on fad restriction diets all the time like keto or atkins
>loses 10lbs then gains it all back when she goes off
>wonders why she feels like shit all the time and stays fat

>old mate say you have to cycle protein powder
>whale say she and her boyfriend counted calories for some time and didn't lose weight so it doesn't work
>literally everyone say 1 egg a day is bad

The egg part is true tho

>mfw my friends say GOMAD's going to give me kidney stones

Pretty much everything about nutrition is either pseudoscience or marketing. Just eat lots of lean chicken, tuna, rice and beans with water and you should be fine.

>co-worker is on low carb
>see her eating dried chicken once a day

Shit diet, but she gave me a star wars gift bag on my birthday so she's cool

Fried

>normies talking about their love life
heh its all about getting Veeky Forums anyways amirite guys?

this tbqh

tfw 25 khhv

>tfw got a gf just before I hit 20
>Saved from being a gymcell

>Buddys talk about how shitty girls are while you remember the galactical ffm threesome you got yesterday again biting your tongue.

CHAD EATS PIZZA AND FUCKS TWO CHICKS AT ONCE WHILE YOU LIFT YOUR ASS OFF IN GYM IN HOPES TO APPEAL TO SOME ROASTIE THAT WILL GO FOR CHAD ANYWAY

Just!

why?

tfw lost virginity at 20

still no gf

tfw 1 month from becoming 24

>tfw social recluse
>tfw not really funny
>tfw can barely talk to people
>tfw get approached but drop kilotons of spaghetti
>tfw zero friends
>tfw zero life experiences that normies get to experience
>tfw never been to a social outing
>tfw never been to a concert
>tfw never been travelling with friends
>tfw never travelled alone
>tfw never kissed a girl without being drunk to compensate for autism
>tfw slowly going insane
>tfw talk to myself sometimes
>tfw bipolar
>tfw tired all the time even with 8 hour sleep
>tfw mind slowly stagnating in shitty tech job
>tfw all i eat is chicken and broccoli 90% of the time
>tfw probably socially retarded for rest of my life as brain has fully developed

WHY DID YOU OPEN THIS BRIDGE OP

and why is that advice not psuedoscience? how do i know you're not in a marketing team for chicken, rice and beans?

he is never trust anyone
eat only beef
t. beef seller

get some xanax, works for me

>bro, dude, my metabolism is so fast I can eat anything and I wont get fat, like dude, I swear xD

kidney stones or no GOMAD is awful

this is usually said by a skeletor who eats 3 large pizzas every week but is unconsciously fasting for 4 days a week not eating or drinking anything because he doesnt feel hunger

Subconsciously faggot

>Used to think this
>Start consuming 4000 calories per day
>Weight skyrockets

unironically this

other shit
>sodium is le poison dont ever eat it!
>disregard that it was one of most valuable things you could have many years ago
>whole milk is poison!
>we have been drinking it for thousands of years out of stupidity!!

>18
I'm almost out of the gain

Turns out I don't consume enough sodium so I started putting salt in my coffee

Someone at my work still argues thats sugar is better for you than protein

Like Unironically says his chocolate is better than my chicken and brocolli

I usually challenge people to a wrestling match in situations like this
>Well, if sugar is so good for you then why don't you best me in a wrestling match?
Shuts them right up

sodium singlehandedly fixed my muscle cramps, magnesium never helped

Are you me?

>talking with family about starting keto
>ask me what it's about
>high fat, low carbs, moderate proteins
>how would you lose weight by eating lots of fat?????
>give me shit about it for an entire evening
I hate normies so goddamn much.

We're very similar except I'm 18. How do I avoid continuing down this path, I don't wanna be a social recluse autist for the rest of my life

Who the fuck eats just one egg a day? You better eat at least two or more.

get education
go out
get a work that you like / make your own business
pretty much thats it

>someone at work asks me how much eggs a day i eat
>i say i dont eat them daily, but if i make scrambled eggs with bacon i use 10
>girl sitting next to me says "i eat 10 eggs per year what the hell"

too bad shes probably swallowing some chad eggs right now

Was actually talking about nutrition recently with a bunch of 50 or 60 year old dudes at a duck hunt.
They were genuinely receptive of my advice and listened closely, asking questions about things they might be fuzzy on then thanked me for my input.
It was weird brehs, I'm guessing they've just seen me get healthier over time and realize as they get older they can't just eat like shit forever.
It was extremely refreshing compared to talking to my coworkers who are closer to my age group and won't take any advice without bringing up some buzzshit article they read about so and so diet.

>male
>eggs
I, user I don't know what to say

I know what you're saying, but I feel like you could win any argument with that approach.

>"I like Mario games."
>"BRO I WILL LITERALLY WRESTLE YOU TO PROVE SONIC IS BETTER"
>"No dude wtf is wrong with you?"
>"Yeah that's what I thought bitch."

Tfw drinking 2L milk for 5 months.

>get education
>go out
>get a work that you like / make your own business
>pretty much thats it
That's what I'm already doing. I work 20 hours a week on top of full time school with the goal of eventually being a medical doctor. This doesn't make me non-autistic though

> Tfw my dad has a master's in physical education and has been a serious athlete for most of his life and seriously listens when I bring up interesting new nutritional studies

>tfw gomad for last 7 years

eggs is metaphor for testicles if you catch my drift

N-no u

Ah, I gotcha

The only thing we know for sure is that it's terrible for your health to be fat. Pretty much everything else is being debated.

Adding salt to anything sweet is what I have been missing in life. Ice cream? Fruit? Sweet coffee? Add salt

Just say you're going on an Atkins diet and they won't question why you're avoiding carbs for a second.

Never stop learning mang, nutrition and our understanding of it changes over time.
Sounds like a pleasant guy.

This is pretty high on my list of shit I didn´t need right now

> me
> taking basic nutrition class to satisfy core requirements at college
> first 8 chapters is all scientific information
> carbs, fat, protein, metabolism, some basic chemistry
> easy and actually learning something alrighty
> chapter 9: weight management
> oh no
> "professor" tells us calories in/calories out is wrong
> tells us you can be "fit and fat"
> tells us about "setpoint theory"
> tells us "once you grow fat cells they never go away"

Wow way to fuck it all up. And the thing is my teacher is a really skinny/fit qt. Why'd she have to go and drink the koolaid.

Wow American education really is trash tier. Your university's nutrition courses are total broscience and falsehoods? Wtf

Get a therapist. Work on becoming more social. You're clearly shy and introverted, so this is taking the high road for you. It will not be as easy as it is for extroverted people. You basically have to put yourself in situations you don't want to, and slowly learn how to talk people again. As for being sleepy all the time, I don't know. Might need more sunlight, or you don't get enough cardio.

>low fat diet
>not pseudoscience
Lel

Our higher education on the research side is pretty much dedicated to getting grant money.
There's no cash in telling people what they don't want to hear.
The diet industry is a money pit run by people smart enough to know you can convince fat idiots to toss their entire paycheck at you to make them look not disgusting.

one more year laddy´ then i will start my epic roam of the earth

how do i into gf when i dont even like myself ? how can someone love someone who cant love themselves ?
posted here before and people said im around 6-7 (7 is generous in my opinion) but i still get rejected when asking girls out in school, now that im out of highschool and most likely going into military its all gone, wow

Imagine if this applied to the scientific method
>>We made an anti proton at the LHC
>>"BRO I WILL LITERALLY WRESTLE YOU TO PROVE YOUR DATA IS WRONG"
>>"No dude wtf is wrong with you?"
>>"Yeah that's what I thought bitch."

>no, just eating at a deficit isn't going to make somebody lose weight, i'm a nutritionist and personal trainer. To lose weight you need a precise balance of macro and micro nutrients, personally tailored to your body, combined with a low impact high intensity workout like the ones i create for my clients!

>Lost it at 16
>It wasn't her first time
>I never told her I was a virgin

You guys didn't really miss much

if i lose it at 26, should i tell her it was my first time ?

No

>go out
yes, go

another user in a similar situation; won't she find out we're virgins regardless? I can pretend like I know what I'm doing but it likely won't work out as intended. She'll know. How to handle this situation?
>hey i'm a sad fucking loser who's never had sex at 27, wanna teach me? ;D

once you stick it in you can say you arent a virgin i guess lmao

t. 25kissless virgin

>halfmad

It’s actually nonconsciously

>You have to eat all the eggs

I fast unconsciously every night.

You're giving them a lot of credit to be able to guess that you're a virgin. It's unusual for someone to be so old and never have sex, she'll at worst just think you're not good in bed.
It's not hard to figure out, humans have been having sex for a long fucking time.
Just warm her up then put it in, slow and steady.
Your own anxieties are hyping it up to be a bigger deal than it really is and it's causing you to psych yourself out.

P H E N I B U T

Probably because they're worried about destroying you and then getting a revenge thumb up the ass

Ok user, if she's your gf and she has said I love you - you can tell her. It'll make the moment special for both of you. If she's just a chick you been talking to and she's DTF don't say shit, it'll just make the thot proud.

When you guys are making out run your hands through the back of her head and scratch it softly, tease her neck and inner breast line, don't be afraid to softly - SOFTLY- choke her a bit to be possessive. Move her head out of the way and nibble at her neck, one soft bite followed by a stronger bite, read off her vibe if she's liking the play.
Slowly start undressing her, Do not go for her tits right away, instead play around with her inner thigs running your hand up and down and teasing towards her pussy.
When you take your pants off grab her hand and take it to your dick, she'll start stroking it - if she strokes it too hard and it hurts don't bitch, simply grab her face and tell her not to be impatient and to go softer.
At this point she should be wearing only her underwear and you can start rubbing her pussy and it should be wet. You'll feel the pussy is soft and squishy but at the top area near her pubis youll feel there's a harder bit of tissue that's like a pearl, that's her clit - when you find it start rubbing it softly in a circular motion.
Continue making out and teasing her neck and thighs as well.
When you're ready put on a condom and put your dick in, the vaginal opening is right underneath her clit, so use that as a point of reference so as to not shove it against her butthole.
>You're in missionary at this point.
When you're in be gentle at first, using your SS hip drive to shove your dick back and forth, continue making out or if she doesn't want to kiss rest your head right above her neck, you can bite it or simply breathe in and out.
After a bit she'll either want to go ontop, or turn around to do it doggy or with her resting her belly on the bed. At this point you can start using a little more energy.

If you're implying that working out and nutrition is something exclusive to this super secret internet club, then you're beyond fucked

How in the fuck does anyone living in the first world have a sodium deficiency? I think you'd have to make an active effort to achieve that

>Cont.
>If she's on top.
Firmly grasp her waist with both hands and let her move at first, try to coordinate you thrusting your dick into her with her moving her pussy towards your dick. You can groap her ass and suck on them titties at will and/or at her command.
After a little bit of this, if she's hunching over you make her sit up straight by pushing on her sternum with your left hand, softly run it up her neck and hold her neck gently at first. With your right hand, lick your thumb and go for her clit. be soft at first, both with the grip on her neck and with rubbing her clit in a circular motion - feed off her vibe, she'll either like it a little harder or just the way you're doing it, don't ask just do it and she'll let you know, adjust both your grip on her neck and the rubbing of her clit accordingly. Tell her you want her to cum for you, when you feel her cumming (i.e. her vagina will start contracting around your dick and youll feel her pulsate; her breathing gets more intense and she suddenly starts holding her breath in; her moaning; her literally telling you "I'm cumming") do not rub her clit but just hold your thumb on it.
You are now free to bust a nut.

>If she wants it doggy style
>Will cont on another post

people fell for meme of avoiding salt at all cost

like me
>Zero salt almost for cooking
>only salt source was dark bread (small amounts) and cottage cheese

it happens if you just dont use salt for anything and eat clean.

If you eat processed food shit is solved, because salt is everywhere

delete this shit right now

Not "totally". Like I said most of the class was spent on legit information. But then there was basically a footnote at the end to make people feel better about themselves which sort of made the preceding information feel less legitimate.

You should have called the teacher out on their bullshit. Grow some backbone.

>cont on another post
You better run before the temp ban then for the nsfw pic

>mfw I'm falling into the 30+ group
Well at least my I can hug my gains to sleep at night, right?

Almost sounds like some shit that was forced into the material, but then again normies can be surprisingly autistic about things.

Good idea if you want to fail the class for disagreeing with the professor. Show they how alpha you are by getting that black mark on your GPA and even academic record in general when you find out that the administration is in on it.

>If she wants it doggy style
>mfw girl is a freak
I made a flow chart for you, this right here is some healthy free range fucking. Go all out buddy, use your hip drive to turn her into mush. Follow the chart, remember that the clit is sensitive - don't just rub it like you're trying to scrub clean it and make sure to lick your finger, in doggy position your middle finger will more easily reach her clit so that's the one you lick, not your entire hand and you definitely do not want to spit on it. Other option is telling her to lick your finger then going straight for her clit.
>refer to last post about her cumming
>you are now free to bust a nut

Mega autism

Continue plz 20yr old virgin here

well, fat cells only shrink, he is correct in that regard

Please make this collage with sonic i cant get it yet.

>spend most of my time working with an obese man
>he goes into eating "healthy" a couple of days each month
>complains that he doesn't loose any weight and then talks about everything he ate in the weekends
>today he showed me he's taking some garcinia pills because they block fat.

The worst part was when a couple of months ago he showed me how many steps he walked in his Samsung Health app. Then I realized the thing had a decent calorie counter and started using it for planning my meals and ended up cutting 10kg of weight over 3 months. The guy has the answer to all of his problems in his pocket but just ignores it.

And you're just as dumb as them I bet

>Search the topic in youtube. Literally learn all social skills you need.
>You'll need to pratice in order to improve.
>You're probably somehow retarded so it's best to also see a therapist.

Just for you user

>going through a breakup so too depressed to eat
>know it will pass but just going through the natural cathartic emotions anyway
>fatty in my class tells me her and her fat boyfriend drink some estrogenic soylent shit and that i should try it as it may help
>puke in my mouth a little

That actually reminds me: being fat raises your estrogen levels (in men at least) so that explains why so many of them turn into such cuckolded bitches.

>diets doesn't work for me
-person who counted their calories for 4 days

Phenibut + RSD