Easy shit you can make to gain muscle mass and be healthy

Skinny college student with minimal time to spare cooking food. Give me your recommendations, pastebins and/or tips about quick and healthy shit and what-not.

>Just learn to cook
I can cook a few things I'm just seriously working against time, I know I'm not the first (nor last) asking this.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spend a couple hours every sunday preparing meals for the week, it's not that hard.

>heating up pre-made food

lmao enjoy your cancer

never gonna make it

Source.

Eat it cold then faggot.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

peanut butter
cottage cheese

Thank fuck someone actually helped. Many thanks user have a good day

Why cottage cheese? It just tastes worse than actual cheese and doesn't have any fat from what I remember. It's pretty much pointless for me.

beans nigga

>doesn't have any fat from what I remember
Your memory is shit.

These are the people giving advice on Veeky Forums

Here is what I am cooking right now -
Boil brown rice (Enough for 3 lunches).
Make a jug of chicken stock, add spices (Paprika and ginger today).
Once rice boiled, drain it and pour in the stock and a few fistfuls of frozen mixed veg.
Once frozen veg cooked, you just need to add a chicken breast (Foreman grill is GOAT) and that is 3 days of lunches made.

This. I usually make a big pot of stew, soup, or chili on Sunday night and then put the leftovers in plastic containers in the fridge/freezer, then you've got lunch for the rest of the week.
>college student
>minimal time
Wait until you start working, bud.

Forgot to add, every day for a week, when you make your final meal of the day, make a double portion and freeze the second half so that you don't have to spend the time cooking that meal the next week.

What a motherfucker
Let us see how you made it

oats cook in microwave
add peanut butter

done

> Working
> Only 40 hours a week
> Not 14 hours a day in a library

Lunch
>>Chicken
>>Rice
>>Beans
>>Frozen Boccli

Breakfast
Eggs
1/2 cup of oatmeal
>> Apple

Prebreakfast snack
1 piece of wheat bread with beenit butter
1 fruit

After breakfast snack
Carrots, cucumber, tomato random veggies in Tupperware

After lunch snack
Peanut butter wheat bread

After dinner snack
Cottage cheese and a small serving of fwoot

Slow digesting proteins and the wierd bacteria cramp your supposed to eat.

Yea, increase your risk of disease and food Bourne illnesses by eating cold food. All the bacteria that gets on your chicken while it unthaws is what builds muscle. They're called gains goblins. Tiny little bacteria go to work in your body and build muscle like redneck build roads.