How can I grow taller?

How can I grow taller?

Stimulate your prostate is the only way. Thank me later bro.

Iktf. I need 2 more inches to get out of the manlet pit.
>tfw I'll probably never escape...

Inject estrogen

>How can I grow taller?
Hit the gym, fatass. There's no excuse for being under 6'0".

wait, by working out you become taller?

>5'6
>osgood schlatter's no longer present(means my growth plates might've closed)

ehhahehhea
what dooooo

>being this new

Not necasarily. Read some research recently that suggests there is 2 growth plates in the top of tibia - the main one we all know about, and a seperate smaller one connecting the tibial tubercle (sight of osgood schlatter) tibial tubercle can close up to a few years earlier than the main growth plate. Also, even if your legs have fully stopped growing, the spine continues for an average of 2 years after that. So you may get a bit more height. How old are you

How can I grow shorter?

Trade me 2 inches of height

Oh shit I had Osgood Schlatter's when I was younger! Could never remember what it was called until now. I had that when I was like 14 or some shit, I'm 6'2" homie don't worry about it. Even if you don't grow more it's nothing to sweat, I have a buddy that's 5'6" that pulls just fine.

>those ugly ass clown shoes
that poor soul

I am legal age - 1. Issue is, I have grown barely 2-3 cm in the past ~4 years, and those were in one year. I grew very fast until 13 and nearly stopped. Not sure what it's supposed to mean. I miss being tall, I can subconsciously feel the difference in how people treat me and how I feel in general. Ah well. Anything I can do to increase any chances I have? Nutrition, etc. I consume very little dairy products at all so maybe that's it? I also heard intermittent fasting can boost HGH by up to 500%.

taking obvious bait

>How can I grow taller?
Kid, you either do or you don't. Stressing about it will just help guarantee you WON'T. Eat, get plenty of exercise, enjoy your life, take what you get.

heavy high bar squats

That's what all newfags say after they get caught acting like newfags

>lmao xD it was just bait!
>herp derp
No, it wasn't. You're a newfag. You need to lurk more.

not even him.

srs kys.

how stupid can you be?

probably just as stupid as you.

what if you just replied to bait, bro

Classic case of dumb bitch

>osgood schlatter's

kek holy shit I've never come across anyone else who had this, shit was agonising. I still have like fucked up double kneecaps

not even him

you fell for it lol

newfaggot

eat sugar

deadlift

is he fast off the floor?

i appreciate the lifting gag user, i laughed

Mk677 and cjc w/dac

Personally, I’m a basketball player with great post moves but I began at only 5’11. At my current rate of progression, I’ll be 6’10 and ready to play as this generations Dennis Rodman in a years time. The league will be shook.

Rodman was 6'7 with no post game.. Tim Duncan, Karl Malone, fuck even Bob Petit is a more accurate comparison.

pl0x

>t. Newfag
Ur fkn pathetic m8 you're obviously the newfag here. It's painfully obvious

>tfw was 5'10 2 months ago and now 5'11
>still 18
>there is still hope

>osgood schlatter
still have that shit on my right knee. Problem is mine isn't just a little harmless bump, there is a tiny ball of bone under the tendon, which causes some pain. It kept me from playing basketball (191cm, 6ft1 or 6ft2 not sure, 21yold)...it doesn't bother me as much now that I am only working out and doing slow paced cardio, but if I sprint too fast or start jumping around it gets painful.

could go for surgery but fuck, 4 months recovering and the risk of fucking up my tendon...

rather live a little calmer than risk snapping the tendon and have pic related happening to me

butthurt newfags

Funny thing about this pic is the small guy could wreck the tall guy. Is mighty mouse king of the manlets?