Fuck off fatty

>you can't make gains with brosplits

>straps are for pussies
>unconventional lifts are a meme

>gets bypass surgery
>still a fat fuck, but posts progress pictures anyways
americans lol

>Cardio hurts gains

>The first law of thermodynamics that applies to literally every system in the known universe and has been accepted as irrefutable physical fact for hundreds of years doesn't apply to my body.

Butthurt fatso with no self control detected.

It does if you do cardio before lifting weights. Cardio after weightlifting is fine though.

>Spending energy and working your leg muscles right before lifting will hurt results.
Well, yeah, but that's easy to figure out. Intense cardio on off days is also not the best. But doing some sort of cardio a couple hours before/right after a workout is not optional if you actually want to be fit. And at least one of those sessions should be a challenge.

>full body workouts are optimal for gains

Fuck off fastso

Stop eating food and see if you gain weight lardass

>calories in calories out
Except this is true, it's simple physics

laughed

>5'11" is a manlet
5'8" is the average height of an adult male. To say that 3 inches above that is a "manlet" is insanely retarded.

manlet detected

This was always funny to me when it was limited to Veeky Forums, but I got pissed once the common folk started catching wind of all our memes.

I'm 5'11", dumb fuck.

World-wide average counting the Asian and Indian hoards. 5'8" is quite short for a white man.

>4.4% taller than the AVERAGE that depending on your source may include asian males
Literal manlet

Exactly

And?

>>Calories in < Calories out guarantees that someone will lose weight
This. This is why Veeky Forums is gonig o be something completely different in the future. People like you, looking to make a cheap joke to get some replies. People like you, who know they are being silly on purpose. But newcomers to Veeky Forums don't know that's what you're doing. Newcomers see your post and go "oh. yeah. I guess calories in calories out doesn't work." and it is all your fault.

Not all calories are equal, retard.

You can't tell me with a straight face that 300 calories of chicken is the same as eating 300 calories of whipped cream.

XD

KEK

So I have a ton of bricks and a ton of feathers...

This guy gets it. The memes are funny in their own context but once the normies jump in it's over.
t. manlet

What's the point of arguing something that is literally just a question of "is the first law of thermodynamics true?"

Not all pounds are equal, retard

You can’t tell me with a straight face that 300 pounds of rock is equal to 300 lbs of semen

True.

When will you learn?

While this is technically true, the difference is not nearly as large as you think it is. Look up the Twinkie diet. Saging this thread.

You are quite skilled at baiting.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that you are a MASTER baiter.

>my body is a perpetual motion machine
This bait is several centuries old user, what the fuck are you doing of your life ?

You're fucking retarded. Wow

Pools being bad for your health is the biggest meme of all.