Long hair on men

How to pull it off?

I got an undershave for the summer months so i have to stick with that or could grow it all out...either way im keeping the top long.

Is man bun acceptable or has the image been tainted?

Any long hair bros here?

Style suggestions?

Just let it flow, like a trap

Long hair bro here reporting in. It's been involuntary though. Too much of the 'tism to go to the barbershop/salon for over 2 years. Bumping for interest.

Manbun is fine, it goes well with a fedora due to the internal fedora space. Try thick rimmed non prescription glasses also, unless ofc you need a prescription, then you can just wear contacts underneath. Also, the beard is mandatory at this point.

Pls no bully.

Older dudes joke that i have to cut it but some i think are jealous of my hair gains. Or are most guys really so anti-long hair?

Also are beards ok?
Im no good at shaping it but think im getting too old to keep rocking the smooth twink face look

I normally would but since working ive had it in a bun for days at a time to where i now get bothered by it being in my face.

Heres the under side

How long?

I just do a high regular bun because im too tism to put a man bun in properly. Ill try again though.

Sorry the pics are flipped

Go for Fabio mode

Really long. Way past my shoulder blades long.

Only attractive men can make long hair look good and even the, they'd look better with short.

Always go for short hiar

Idk if i want it that long.

I'd be surprised if there are any other blokes on Veeky Forums with longer hair than me, it's most of the way to my arse and I haven't had it cut except for taking split ends off in nearly 20 years. Plus it's almost totally grey.

Long hair is a huge pain in the ass, and you feel much freer with short hair.
In my opinion it absolutely requires maintenance to keep the shape decent looking. Wild grown hair looks fucking shit and you'll end up with volume along the sides that makes you look like a mushroom.
Buns and big beards are the reserve of the insecure.

The undershave takes care of the volume issue.

Grills seem to like it and i have natural curls so idk i just like it.

>How to pull it off?

Have a good hairline, pull it out of your face

Any regimens or supplements for hair gains?

Hanging upside down 5 mins a day supposedly helps.

Looks like shit and makes you seem like an overgrown manchild

Am I in the clear if women I'm not related to tell me I have nice hair? I look like a skinhead without it.

Long hair only works with a above average face.
If you run around with long hair or an average or god forbid below average face, youll end up looking like huge sperg

Depends on who you want to impress. Teenage girls or functional adults?

just buy a set of clippers.

I do the topknot meme most of the year because lol EZ
Have it braided in the winter or if l go swimming in the summer

2’ hair

Gently comb your hair 1xF everyday

Biotin and some nice fatty acids should be good.
You can also massage your scalp (try to google some kind of a routine) for promoted blood flow to the follicles.

I'm 21 and I've had long hair since I was a baby, Its right above my ass and I usually get compliments on it from white or black women, men usually just ignore it, oh and whenever an Asian girl talks to me about it they're usually pretty straight forward about wanting to touch it, my hair is all dark brown and wavy

I haven't cut it in about six months out of losing will to live. I'm starting to take even better care of it now, but it most likely looks like shit. I dunno if I should keep it. The thing with my hair is that it's super fucking thick, and it does grow long, but not as much as it just grows out.
Have at me.

kek, pretty much the same reason I didn't cut it in my teens and I still wouldn't cut it if it wasn't because my job requires me to

Its more that i want to look like a man with the beard part and the long hair is just personal preference.

I dont care about girls after years of hellish relationships.

I do care what grown ups think a bit since i work but not enough to go with short hair.

I also have a giant forehead and short hair makes it worse.

Not making excuses but that was just let down after like a week in a bun. Its better when i wash it.

POST HAIR

You need to have good hair to begin with if it's straight, don't bother.