How much do I have to lift so ill never have to eat a woman out again?

how much do I have to lift so ill never have to eat a woman out again?

The less you lift, the better the chance no woman will let you eat her out again.

Also curious.

can someone explain the context of this picture

who is taking the photo?

what happened?

why would that girl go along with this?

He is and father issues.

4th of July if I'm not mistaking.

he can do 1/2/3/4

2/2

Daddy issues plus drug addiction or just pure thottery

Chill mate, its just a drug addicted prostitute that will do anything for money to buy the next high.

>>taking your two prostitutes to your moms attic

Stop dating fat ugly women and the ol lickaroo won't seem like a chore.

it will forever and always be a beta act, and you cant wear a tongue condom so you have a chance of catching something.

I'd rather tongue a nicely puckered asshole with a fat asscheek in each hand than lick a pussy.

Not doing some thing because other people will think "he's beta!" is the gayest thing I've ever heard.

> Don't date fat, ugly whores*

Hundreds of multiple post threads about eating pussy, but not a single thread about men getting better at fucking and being attractive to women or women (and faggots cause the fags are here and pretending otherwise is bullshit) talking about giving good head.

The fuck is up with Veeky Forums.

Not doing something because people will think a certain way about you is how we keep society functioning.

>Not doing some thing because other people will think "he's beta!" is the gayest thing I've ever heard.
that would be a good point EXCEPT1
1. Eating out gives me no pleasure except "muh I did a good thing!"
2. The girl thinks you're beta (which doesn't matter too much) and how you value yourself matters
3. a girl is turned out by your masculinity, serving a woman is not mascline

>why would that girl go along with this?

Becasue they're all the same.
AWALT.

Based mgtow

Hello there white man.

I do know you fellas will quote me and call me low test mofo, but i enjoy eating pussy.
Fuck i love when a bitch just rubs in my face. You niggas dont like facesitting?

>You niggas dont like facesitting?

Eating pussy is great.

No, it's not.
I always find that guys who are obsessed with eating pussy look like soybois and have tiny dicks, I'm sure it's to make up for the fact that their dick is not big enough to pleasure a girl. But that's beside the point

I really don't get doing oral on girls, what pleasure does that give me? It gives me none. Explain yourself beta

>below 6 ft

Of course.

>Eating pussy is great.

just need to lift a kilo

lel

yeah im a real man who thinks vagina is gross and can barely stand even putting my dick in one its so slimey and smelly. i have high testosterone btw

What guys do you talk to about how often they eat pussy? I'm turned on by the thought of my girl getting off. How are you this concerned about other men who have nothing to do with you eating out a girl who has nothing to do with you.

you realize she can get off with your dick too?

Most women prefer clitoral stimulation to penetrative sex! It's not about having a big enough dick. I'll take a chubby guy with a 4 inch dick who knows how to properly suck my pussy over some Chad with an 8 incher who thinks he's too good for it. Guys who think sex is "point and pound" don't deserve to have their genetic material passed on. Most likely they'll never have a chance though because they'll be unable to get any woman to stay with them.

Do you expect women to give men blowjobs?

Why not both?

Fuck off.
You ruined your snatch with heavy masturbation and were mentally conditioned into thinking the only way you can get off is with direct clitoral stimulaion alone.

You have a broken snatch.

Lads eating ass is GOAT, so is eating pussy, so long as another guy isn't fucking it, who cares?

i can make her cum with my fingers or dick and not have to taste her stinky vag.

eating pussy is gayer than fucking a guy's ass

>Lads eating ass is GOAT

If your girl's vag is stinky, maybe you should upgrade to a cleaner model?

just like eating pussy=/= drinking period blood eating ass=/= eating shit.

When I masturbate I rub my clit so the part that penises need to stimulate works just fine thanks your argument is retarded. You know nothing about vaginas and don't care to because you know you'll never be able to please a woman even if you try is that why you're so angry about this?

>eating pussy is gayer than fucking a dudes ass
>sex with a woman is gayer than sex with a man

I know a fair bit about vagina's and I am one of those insensitive men with a larger then normal penis who just puts it in and goes to town.
Want to know something?
Only complaint I ever had was not finishing fast enough and being to large.
Want to know something else?
I'm a fucking maestro at eating pussy. I just don't do it on every woman and don't think I NEED it to make women cum unless she's just broken from the navel down and the neck up.
I'd rather work on my dick game and emotional manipulation then do what any idiot can do with his/her tongue and fingers.

The cool thing about being an alpha I can just next you and go on to the next one

The cool thing about being an even moderately attractive woman(alpha beta shit isn't real not even in wolves you're pathetic) is that I would never have been interested in you in the first place and can get laid basically whenever I want by someone who WILL please me. I don't understand why you thought you'd hurt my feelings, I don't respect your opinion.

t.13 year old virgin

I am not saying you NEED to make a woman cum by clitoral stimulation. I'm saying most women want you to spend 2 fucking minutes down there before you go to pound town. And that it's pathetic and immature to refuse to do it at all.

What's with this cultish movement on Veeky Forums that's against going down on women?

desu it makes me rock hard to see her getting aroused and orgasming

This. You're gay or a selfish little bastard if seeing a woman being pleased by your tongue/hands doesn't get you excited.

Just don't bother lad, what's the fun in it.

Guys i don't care about being alpha, but i do want to make my gf cum with my dick.
it never works

Cause its fucking disgusting your and probably more dicks was there do that's gay

People hate what they can't have.
Sour grapes, crabs in a bucket, etc.

huh? wouldn't that mean you are only okay with virgin women, since their mouths and vaginas have had penises in them, where your penis may touch? That's some incel shit lmao

I've had multiple gfs, never went down on any of them, I just don't like it.

1RM bench 2.5 plate
1RM overhead press 1.5 plate
1RM deadlift 4 plate
1RM squat 3 plate

>Do you expect women to give men blowjobs?

I don't have to expect it, it is something I've always gotten a girl to do and she was into doing it.

What you guys aren't noticing:
>More than one woman in that picture

That man's got some game, or a lot of drugs.

It’s obvious. The ‘ch0n is full of nighers

I don't like the thought of non-white men fucking our white women, it triggers me.

>Do you expect women to give men blowjobs?

Women are supposed to be submissive. Getting down on her knees to polish your knob is submission second only to spreading her legs open for you. The majority of the mental build up and stimulation for women is completely giving themselves to the man, which is why almost all of them like it rough, like to be thrown around, choked, spanked.

If a dude is hungry and wants a taste of what is between her legs then by all means he should get a taste, but sitting there between a girls legs with your dick in your hand trying hard to serve and please a woman is just feminine, submissive behavior.

>Type Of Time I Be On With These Thoties
what did he mean by this?

There is literally something called a dental dam you incel cuck

Probably depends more on who you're fucking rather than you. Dated a girl who was basically aorgasmic for years, made me want to kill myself.

We broke up, I fuck 2 girls in 2 weeks that squirted all over my bed and went nuts just from a nice deep dicking.

Taking my king size comforter to the laundromat 2 weeks in a row was annoying, but hey, sex.

>which is why almost all of them like it rough, like to be thrown around, choked, spanked.

This subreddit lol

do you kiss your girl? dicks have been in there too retard

You'll have to no matter what. Even if you don't there are thousands of better looking guy's who will and the girls will move on to them. You could date really ugly girls who would put up with assuming you're attractive enough.

Women need to be controlled.

>You'll have to no matter what
No you won't.
And if it's a big problem we can move on to better looking women who don't want or even like oral.

>this guy

I have the absolute most sexually naive gf who didn't even know where her clit was and she still got off from stimulation there over penetration.

She always wants it like full blown rough 2000 thrusts per minute speed too or else she can't get off from penetration while fingering and rubbing her simultaneously makes her cum in under a minute. Fucking her is like a full blown 5k run in terms of cardio.

Combining both fucking and clit stimulation made her so loud every person within 2 floors of her apartment probably woke up.

uh huh...

>You ruined your snatch with heavy masturbation and were mentally conditioned into thinking the only way you can get off is with direct clitoral stimulaion alone.

This fucking subreddit, I love when sex topics come up it's like sitting in a middle-school cafeteria.

I'm not even trying to brag, she's so fucking loud I ordered a gag since I can barely stay hard when I know she's broadcasting to probably 20 people that we're fucking.

She's also completely incapable of doing anything other than getting pounded due to having 0 sexual history so cowgirl and any female-lead position sucks. She practically breaks my dick each time we try by sitting on it wrong and then gets mopey because she can't do it properly.