How long do you spend in the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iY1Lg1FMTkY&t=514s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 hour min
1.5hour max

Four times a week a hour

>3x5 tittyfuck supersetted with 5x5 throatfuck

Twice a day for however long I feel like it. It's not like I have anything else to do.

1 hour per day, 6 days per week.

There's this faggot that spends 4 hours almost every day at the gym and still looks like shit. I stay no longer than an hour and feel accomplished.

How do you know he spends 4 hours there if you only spend 1 hour?

Are you just talking about yourself in third person to get your feels out user?

You're a big boy user.

>t. 4 hour nogains McGee

1.5 - 2 hours
It's a long time, but only 3x a week.

1 and a half to 2 hours a day 6 Days a week. It’s the best part of my day

2 hours 3 times a week

Doing a 5x5 with accessories so a lot of it is rest

im doing starting strength and it takes like 30 mins maybe 40 but i also probably don't rest as much as i should and i feel that my training is pretty short even though i am really sore the day after, is there anything i should add to my training?

3 times per week

1 hour and 15 minutes minimum, 1 hour and 45 minutes maximum

I do a full body routine currently and long rests are common so sometimes I take a lot of time.

1-1.5 hours 2-3 times a week, depending on if I have the time.

i go everyday except the ones i work doubles and i stay at the gym for a really long time like 4 or 5 hours
i start my gym session by chugging my 20g whey shake then drinking the complimentary gym coffee (4 cups) and browsing my phone (/r/mde Veeky Forums crypto markets) for an hour then i head down to the freeweight room and do either my deadlift or bench compound for the day. that takes about an hour i ramp up the weights until i can't do 7 reps anymore then i do a drop set until i can get back to 7 reps and a low weight. do that a couple times. while i rest i usually do some back roller or stretches, then i do accessory work (bent over rows or inclined dumbbell press depending on the day) then i do isolations like leg press, curls, abs, lat pull down, grip work etc.
then i drink my post workout 40g whey shake then i do 30 minutes of cardio then i hit the sauna then i rub one out.

whats considered a long time between sets? like 2-3 min?

This pretty much. Keeps life bearable

>whats considered a long time
I wouldn't call anything less than 5 minutes long
Probably 60 to 90 min

this.
i really enjoy being at the gym. i can focus on self improvement, listen to new stuff and actually see progress in my life.
1 hour, 5 or 6 days a week.

Get some hobbies bro

2 and 1/2 hour 2-3 times a week including changing and showering

2-4 hours

half an hour 7 days a week

DAT HIT

Dorian Yates was going 4 days a week for 45 to 60 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=iY1Lg1FMTkY&t=514s

i can tell. he looks dyel

Two hours because it’s actually comfy and has a chill place to hang out in when you’re not working out.

Comfier and chattier than a bar

1 hour typically, 12 min warmup/cardio in beginning

I'm a uni kid with a home (room) gym, with nothing better to do than to get home and get hyped on caffeine and tunes and lift until sundown 4 days a week. It's gotten to the point where I spend the rest of my day and "rest" days thinking about and looking forward to the next training session. Kinda comfy desu .

40min-~3hours depending on the day 6x a week. I think it averages to about 2 hours per session though