What preworkout is the best?

What preworkout is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lretueme8bI
youtu.be/AgL1KzqODiU?t=174
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like mr. Hyde. Dust has also been recommended. When i was brand new to the lifting biz i used c4. Dropped it after using the first container, wasnt doing enough for me.

Ps. SIPPS are not a meme

[/end blog/]

listening to heavy metal

>home gym
you can do anything as a pre workout scream as loud as you can and jump around OP

> Morning coffee
> Noon green tea
> Preworkout C4
Master race.

Anger and disgust.

pantera to be exact

>C4
That shit is weak as fuck it's like drinking a redbull you underage dyel

Thinking about the destruction of your people by globalist elites

>What preworkout is the best?
i go with getting out of bed. all the preworkout i need

I've tried pretty much every pwo but my all time go to is drinking 1L water and taking 600-800 mg caffeine.

I've been using this pre called Rat Fever, small company in Florida. Tastes horrendous but it's definitely one of the best I've ever used, besides Dust v2 but muh DMAA

I usually let my cat spray my face with his fluid

sex

I just got blindsided

Since all preworkouts are basically just a big dose of caffeine, the answer to your question is "Any of them, as long as you don't use them every day, otherwise you'll build up a tolerance and they will all be pointless."

>he doesnt buy pre workouts with banned chinese chemicals
lmao at u buddy

Xtreme motivation

I've tried a decent amount, but muscletech ones seems like the ones I'll want to stick to. Shatter and Vapor are both pretty good imo

Jym.

Usually C4 or whatever I can bum off my guys. I don't really need one to get into the gym so i'm not picky if I don't have it

>me. Hyde
This shit is bomb been taking it for about 3 months now. I still can't handle a full scoop on leg day without feeling like my heart is going to erupt from my chest. I get monster pumps from it too

Either Psychotic or I Am God, both from Insane Labs.

But like one user said above, not every day.

In order I've done
Jack3d (before it was changed)
Jack3d (after)
Mr. Hyde
C4
Nitraflex
Pre Jym

Nitraflex was the best at first but it's a proprietary blend and your body gets used to it even if you cycle. Pre Jym is great so far. Hyde was the worst; all the jitteryness and feeling wired but little reward. It ended up making me puke a few times too. I also work nights and take about 400-600 mg of caffeine a day so I'm not sensitive to it either

>doesn't bother to make barbell holders / stands.

yo guys are pumps from pre workouts really better than a pump you get after eating a high carb/high sodium meal before lifting?

I kinda wanna try one just to see how the pump is

Coffee, eggs, oatmeal, and a banana

Watching the Bugez

Does anyone else get nauseous from Mr. Hyde?

Also, Ghost sour watermelon is the shit

meth. It will make you beast and stronk

Is there a difference between Jekyll and Hyde or is it just a gimmick?
Also, what's GAT like? I've been using C4 for a while but it's shit and I'm up to 2.5 scoops and stiill feel almost nothing.

It's night and day, you won't be able to lift without pwo once you start taking it

Jekyll doesn't have stim

This but you can name the jew

pre kaged is the absolute worst. never buy it

enhanced rage is the GOAT

Mesomorph

Is preworkout natty?

>tfw you'll never feel that first time taking mesomorph again

i wanted to lift every weight in the gym. i just want that feeling back bros

Thinking about the white race usually gets me pumped up

thinking about white genocide gives me euphoria too brother

yeah

This is pretty much still the title holder.
DMHA products are pretty sweet too. I've tried DVST8 and that's pretty enjoyable. Planning on trying Total War next

None because its just high doses of caffeine. I just get my ass out of bed and drive to the gym.

Find a really spicy salsa and eat a bunch with some chips right before lifting. That way you'll have some serious physical pain to compare your heavy lifts to. It will make that last rep feel that much easier to tolerate.

Mr. hyde is pretty good. DO NOT GET THE ORANGE FLAVOR. It's supposed to be orange but it literally taste like fucking grapefruit.

Same, but half scoop 3 days a week cause psychotic its too strong (for me). Im not a fan of stimulants cause headaches and shit, next time i want to try insane veins

I Am God feels like too much for me, makes me unfocused.

I got some of the feeling back after a short hiatus but it will never be the same.........

Master race Pre Kaged reporting in. Caffeine fags stick with your coffee and energy drinks. Pre Kaged is liquid focus.

pre kaged is fucking horrible lol. the crisp apple is the worst tasting pwo ever and it's only 20 servings for the same price as some better 30 serving tubs

COFFEE
O
F
F
E
E

I don't like apple flavored shit. Fruit punch just tastes like sweet tarts but I don't drink it for taste anyways.

That's fucking gay

After 2 month break, I swear it's the same again. Also, this time I only use it for squat and deadlift days, so hopefully I will build up that fucking tolerance slower.

Rich pianos 5% Kill It.

Shit gives me a mini heart attack but adds a solid pl8 to my lifts

this gives me hope. the watermelon mesomorph tasted like chalk and jollyranchers but the effect was GOAT

Thats what I'm afraid of. I don't want the phycological effects feeling like I won't be able to have a good workout without without the stuff in some shiny can. Do you feel like you can't go as hard without pre workout?

Also dumb question but idk, you can't get gyno from it right?

I always mix it up with 5g flavored bcaa and 3g creatine, so it tastes even worse, but I couldn't care less. I use only like 2dl of water, and drink it really fast

>Take Mr. Hyde
>1 scoop was good for a week but I didn't feel anything after the first week
Oh no am I fucked in terms of tolerance
I have been using C4 for the past year 6 days a week

youtube.com/watch?v=Lretueme8bI

yep

Beets and garlic, raw.

Total War, best I've had by miles

rocket pop mesomorph

anadrol

1,4 dmaa.
But unless you bought before pre ban it's almost impossible to find.
Tfw still have a 10 gram pure bag.

Black coffee or green tea, everything else is cancer.

Death Grips

Caffeine pill
L-Theanine
Yohimbine HCL

what is yohimbine even supposed to do

Fat burner for the stubborn fat deposits (yeah I know, spot reduction herpaderp)
Possible boner pill
Only works in a fasted state

>he is so weak he needs a pwo to get trough 60-90 mins of working out while also resting adaquatly during this time.

Lmao, just drink a large black cofee if you really need it to get you trough your workout.

How many of you pwo beasts have been lifting for longer than 2 years? Whats that? This is your first time running SS? You don't say.

Every pwo is a blend of cafeine, beta alanine, creatine and some extracts of some roots and gloriously overpriced.

Brought some of this shit on clearance after it was shilled here.

I only use half a scoop otherwise I'm too jittery afterwards, makes the tub last ages. Tastes like ass and probably causes cancer but works great.

The piano mans stuff is good

>reasonably priced (especially since you really only need a half scoop so it's basically doubled)
>mixes well
>tastes good
>good focus
>good energy
>feels clean but a full scoop is way too much, this is coming from someone who can drink a full pot of coffee

>Every pwo is a blend of cafeine, beta alanine, creatine and some extracts of some roots and gloriously overpriced.
beta alanine and creatine have a good lack of flavor entirely and citruline malate actually tastes really good in a really sweet-sour way. I like to mix with just a tiny bit of water and chase it down in one big gulp then guzzle some water. then take a caffeine pill.

make your own pwo

lamb rogan josh

>you can't get gyno from it right?
Nah, it's just caffeine and some aminos/vitamins that somehow work in conjunction to get you much more hype than "muh black coffee and banana"

And I'd say yeah, it's not the same once you start on it, but it's worth it due to them being fairly inexpensive, and the workouts getting so much better

Aren't you guys worried about the long term and possibly short term damage these preworkouts are doing?

Like, if it was just caffeine I'd be fine but they're adding tons of shit with little or no research.

Just drink coffee or green tea. Buy straight up caffeine powder if you don't want to make coffee and mix it up with your shake.

Which rack is that and how much weight does it hold.

We are going to die, mate.

1 part banana
2 parts metal
6 parts anger

4 shots of vodka

I don't understand you guys, isn't this stuff extremely taxing for your heart? A nice benefit I got from working out is increasing my hearth health and not having palpitations anymore.

tyler1 BLOODRUSH

what's in the ingredients that makes it so special?

this

Are preworkouts unhealthy for You? I know most energy drinks are I just would rather be healthy than be able to progress 1.2× faster

I currently take a preworkout pill that contains 20mg yohimbine, 20mg dmaa, 40mg higenamine and 150mg caffeine with a 200mg caffeine pill and 40mg theanine. I find this better than any other preworkout I've taken and I've tried most of them. I am quite stim tolerant though and this might be too much for some..

400mg theanine*

The best pwo i've had is 11 hours of sleep. I was alert, had maximal energy output and felt strong all around. Start prioritizing your sleep

coffee and some music

Borsch

youtu.be/AgL1KzqODiU?t=174
HAHAAAAAAAAAA YOU FUCK

guilt.

Bump

Snow cone and grape are God tier flavors

Dust extreme whatever from Blackstone.
Only pre workout ive actually liked since the OG grape craze got b& by the fda for being "amphetamines" or whatever faggot reason they gave.
Otherwise just use caffeine pills and beta alenine.

Name?