THEY GIVETH

THEY GIVETH

look at his bloated bulimic cheeks

I see now he's come off the roids that he's been using since 13, his test levels have dropped to soiboi levels and he's depressed so be binge and purge every day. sad.

wtf, who is this bald man??

Did he buzz everything purely because of receeded temples?

That's even more insecure.

Hello everyone, Stefan Molyneux here with Free Domain radio. Hope you’re doing well.

DELETE THIS

Connor murphy

It's an app

The roids.... THE ROIDS!

6'2 blaster face reporting!

AND THEY TAKETH AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Wow, Connor Murphy looks like THAT?

"Chipmunk cheeks" and nasolabial folds like that are primarily a function of maxillary retrusion.

I look like this without any filters. Should I be worried?

is this real or scripted

holy shit

>Shaving it all off
>Not hopping on finasteride, minoxidil, and nizoral shampoo (the big 3)

Why the fuck would anyone do this

its shooped, dude

>Why the fuck would anyone do this

I care more about my dick and hormone balance than I do about my hair

>not just leaving it as it is, maybe grow a sweet 70s stache
If you have even an ounce of masculinity, sleazecore is ALWAYS an option.

Shit didn't know. Hes still a prime candidate to take treatments though, he could likely drop down to a Norwood 1 if he responds well.
Your odds of experiencing side effects are fucking abysmal and close to zero. It's unfortunate that there is a vocal minority scaring balding dudes off from getting treatment and preventing permanent damage to their social lives.

Daily reminder that DHT is a useless hormone floating around in your blood after puberty. Its literal only fucking job is binding to your hair follicles and miniaturizing them

>DHT is a useless hormone floating around in your blood after puberty. Its literal only fucking job is binding to your hair follicles and miniaturizing them
wew lad

Or a combover/mid-2000s scene kid haircut combo, another classic

Nice trips. Fair enough, but this dude has a perfect skull shape and decent face and facial hair. I picture guys like this slaying blonde single mothers in rodeo bars in the american south for some reason.

>permanent damage to their social lives

I haven't noticed any damage to my social life since buzzing my hair off.

Please provide a use for DHT after embryonic development or puberty in males.

Are you in your 20's?

That's why I said you need masculinity, chinless eggheads like Connor Murphy are fucked though.

Aside from dick/hormone/cancer fears, some people it just doesn't work on.

Yes. I'm 26.

You know who this never happened to? Zyzz.

Ok Veeky Forums I have too much hair, do I just wax it off so it seems like I have receding lines like a normal human male?

Because that shit won't do shit. You can't fight genetics.

t. fraud with thick long hair. Eat it, Connor.

No, I can tell you're a pinhead with the skull of a child so it would not benefit you.

are you f to m?

In that case, congratulations on being in an extreme minority of men who dont really care that they're balding in their 20's. Being graduated from highschool for only 5 years and shedding hair like an 80 year old is traumatizing for others.

>cancer
wow that's a new one. You do realize finasteride is a literal medication given to prostate cancer patients?

Thanks. I'm 6'1, I'm muscular and I have the face/head shape for it. I recognize that most other men aren't so lucky.

It can fight balding for 15-30 years before your body resists it. Balding in my 40's-50's is fine with me, but fuck balding in my 20's

>Chad doesn't even try and he gets trips

At least you acknowledge that face/skull is vital if someone is going to shave it. For guys like that, going Jason Statham mode isn't so bad.

I'm balding in my 20s but still have enough to survive into my 30s. I don't use fin because it took a lawsuit for the company to even admit to the sides and permanent sides.
Minodxil, nizoral shampoo and micro rolling

Am I?
Worse, [spoiler]spic

These guys are at least 15 years older than Connor so of course bald will look fine on them

This. Hell by then maybe they'll have something better. Or at least flawless wigs.

What unironically went wrong for him? How did he become such as JUST so quickly? Not just talking about his hair. He must have fucked something up.

Lmao

He looks better bald than 90% of fitcels

Lel

THEY TAKETH

Go to Japan in 2020

Take it from a faggot, your hair looks good. Don't worry about it

>minoxidil
That's practically sustained necromancy.
Useless.

Molymeme?

Wasn't he the mob boss in John Wick?

Y-you too...