At Home workout

Been looking forever online for a good at home workout routine that will make me healthier and build muscles, but can't seem to find one I like, or one that doesn't require any additional equipments. Most seem to revolve around the fact they think I have pull-up bars or dumbells.

I have no money for gym memberships or equipment.

What routines do you use/recommend?

Really sorry if it is in the sticky. Could not find anything there either.

bump

I would suggest jogging and doing situps pull ups and push ups until it hurts and beyond, 15x3 for beginning

I stay at home 4x25 sit-ups 3x20 push-ups couple minutes punching the shit outta my couch planks and my bike other than that no equipment needed just play some music an get started mam

>pullups
I don't have a pullup bar

Have you consider the fact that home workouts are shit?

Stairs, outdoor metal frame, public space with a pull-up bar, there is always a solution if you are not a lazy cunt

These things are like 15bucks on amazon

surely you can take 20 dollars spare and spend it on a second hand set of adjustable dumbbells, then you could do curls, tricep extensions, db floor press, etc.

if you care about building muscles and health, that is a small investment to make...

Lol OP here, never mind guys sounds like hard work and theres a steam same on and i buy a salad at mconnalds once a week anyway

>couple minutes punching the shit outta my couch
hmmm

Even if I found a cheap pullup bar I do not have any place to put it. I live in a dorm and all dorways I have is to the kitchen and the bathrooms, wich I share with other people. If I had the space I would have buyed it a long time ago.

The thing is I literally do not have any money. If you can point me in a directon to something like this that is shamefully cheap I would be happy.

If you live in a dorm, why the fuck do you not have access to a campus gym? Do you live in a homeless shelter?

Get heavy dumbells, like a 40kg~ set.
Then;

Push (Day A) :

Bench Press
Incline Fly
Arnold Press
Overhead Extention

Pull (Day B):

Pull Up
Bent Over Row
Reverse Fly
Shrug
Bicep Curl

Other (Day C):

Goblet Squat
Lunge
Deadlift

Whenever:

Farmers Walk
Crunches
Plank

5 times a week, e.g. A-B-C-A-B. 3 sets upto 12 reps for each.
This is optimal DB-only workout.

The "campus gym" as you call it is a part of a chain and we have to pay for it. Like 50$ a month

Everything in my country you have to pay for and everything is expensive.

I presume you're an ameritard. Over there absolutely everything is piss fucking cheap. I honestly do not understand how it is possible to be poor in a country where things are as cheap as it is in the US, but still poverty there is as high as ever. Go figure.

Thanks for actually putting the time to write this for me

>being this ass pained

The absolute state of third world countries.

Pull ups. Keep increasing your reps each month until you're doing 15 or more, then start adding weight to them. Do the same with push ups and crunches.

I'm in the UK, go to a decent uni (one of the top for sports as well as academically) and we have to pay 270 a year to join. There is no monthly plan.

>mfw third world country
>lives in Norway
Enjoy your minimum wage amerifaggot

FYI I am still looking for a no equipment full body workout plan/routine

If you can't even afford a gym membership, this is not a sport for you. you need to eat decent, at least need protein shakes. just, just

bumping

>heavy
>40kg dumbbell
Huehuehuehuehue

>mfw roidbrag

You need to find a gym.
Figure it out, faggot, or stay a weak flimsy wallflower.

Fuck off, there are none.