How far can I get with body weight exercises?

How far can I get with body weight exercises?

ottermode

Natty max if natty but farther if you roid

you can get pretty toned.
need to lift heavy to grow tho

Let me help you with those gloot bridges user...

Assisting weightlifting with some body weight work can be fun, helpful, and a nice change of pace. I once was doing only bodyweight movements and it felt like I had permanently stalled.
If you're thinking about this so that you can avoid the social element of a gym, just grow a pair.

>reads left to right

Very far and as far as weight lifting. You just have to progressively overload and not by just upping reps you have to advance to harder variations.

Example
>Pull ups ~> L sit pull ups ~> Weighted pull ups
Then you either start working on one arm pull ups when you hit around 60% of your body weight with weighted or you just keep adding weight.

Very easy to do.

The weighted pull up is not a bodyweight exercise. I understand what you're getting at, but it's not what OP was talking about.
And OP, the pull up progression leading to the one-armed is fucking miserable if you don't do weighted pull ups to help it along.

is the bottom actually what the new series looks like? it's so shitty

Weighted pull ups are just a weighted body weight exercise. Just like squats.

You might be thinking of the lat pull down machine which is indeed not a bodyweight exercise.

Pretty sure the bottom is a video game, but then the video game looks better than the anime anyways.

bottom is the game
top is the series

>weighted body weight exercise

That's a meaningless distinction. It uses weight other than bodyweight, therefore it's not a bodyweight exercise.

You are retarded. Good day to you.

My dude

No he's right. Calisthenics would be the appropriate word.

This whole board is autistic as fuck. Adding weight to a body weight exercise does not magically make it a weight lifting exercise.

You are still just pulling your body weight up with additional weight thus making it a weighted body weight exercise. When you are pushing a barbell away from you then you are lifting weights.

>good day to you
>you're autistic not me

So then a deadlift would be a bodyweight exercise, since the weight is following your body? If I attach weight to my shoulder region for a pull up, does that then make it a weightlift since the weight is on the same part of my body as it is during a squat?

Please, other anons chime in so we can point out the retard here with less effort.

Let me be honest with you. No, pure body weight without roids won't get you far. Get used to it