Is long hair Veeky Forums approved?

Redpill me on longhair.

Are luscious locks the best way to compliment a aesthetic body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp57ZSpRUN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no it's for children

long hair can be GOAT as long as you don't style it like a faggot
do note that you have to have a either a godly beard or a nice physique to not look like a numale faggot

If you look like Jason Momoa then yes. Otherwise probably not.

If it suits you and you take good care of it, it can be a status symbol.

Jason Momoa will be a ultrachad no matter how he has his hair

if you look like Jason Momoa you can do whatever the fuck you want, including playing Aquaman.

I think long hair mostly gets a bad rap these days because up until maybe the last 10 years or so the only people who grew long hair were outcasts and punks and pale ugly dorks. I think that a lot of guys could pull off a shoulder length hair, it might even look better than short.

t. outcast dweeb who's growing out his hair rn

This.
Unless you're already an 8/10, don't risk long hair, because you need to have an aesthetic and recognisably masculine face to begin with. THen anything beyond styling it like a 15 year old oily computer studies student will still look passable.

>Jason Momoa
>Roman reigns

Are somoans the mater race?
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp57ZSpRUN0

God, i wish that was me.

I think Samoans and Maori just have the predisposition to be fucking huge and alpha

Or fat as fuck

No lies detected

Do short, stylized hair if you want teenage girls. Do long, wild hair if you want milfs. That's been what works in my experience. It's probably this way because of all the romance books out there middle aged women read with the fit, half naked, long haired guys on it.

I've had long hair with/without a beard on and off the past several years. Usually grow it, shave it, repeat. Works out well for me and I've got a shrimpy runner build. If you have thin hair, forget about it. If you keep it greasy forget about it. Hell if you just don't take care of it or have acne then don't bother. You can look disgusting in no time if you fuck it up.

He's Hawaiian but ok

I come from New Zealand (Maori homeland and huge population of samoans) and honestly they are either overweight, or look like they have been dropped on their face you get the occasional one that looks good and takes care of his/her body and face but most don't, they eat like shit and have a rather huge drug/alcohol culture

or obese

billy goat beard, chubby as fuck, hipster and the long hair got me laid often.. nothing wrong with a lil nu male as long as you arent a manlet

but The Golden One

Good for him that he squints otherwise his crosseyes would be distracting

After a certain threshold level of masculinity, long hair becomes acceptable, and looks more masculine than short hair. But you need that baseline alpha-dom

It's really based on your frame too. I'm in terrible shape for /fit standards so no I won't bother posting my body, but compared to the majority male population in America today I'm good. I'm still just too tall and lanky to pull it off. You have to have a thick frame to pull It off imo.

Long hair only works if you are buff and dont have a big ass foreheard or receding hairline.

I dont understand why incels on Veeky Forums worship long hair. no one except a select few pulls it off well.

instead of long hair, consider medium length *flow* hair

nice trips

I think the reason people go gaga over it is that yes, if someone can pull off long hair, they would be a slayer regardless. However, I think if you can pull it off, it is a bonus. Look at Roman Reigns. He would still AMOG the shit out of most guys, but long haired RR would AMOG the same dude with short hair.

Nz fag here.
No like 70% of them look like light skinned abos.

Roman with short hair

Long hair is a social multiplier for better or worse. Are you a pale, scrawny autist that openly wears anime shit in public? You will dry up every pussy in a 7-mile radius. Are you in shape, have an otherwise defined sense of personal style and know how to carry yourself both physically and in conversation? You're suddenly going to be greeted by girls who gush over guys with long hair