Am i going to die

6"3 ectomorph

straight to the point
been drinking homemade shakes consisting of
-100g peanut butter (1000~kcal)
-25g choco spread
-100g~ cheap vanilla ice cream
-topped off with about 500ml of full fat milk

>went from 63kg to 73kg in 3 months drinking this shit daily, surprisingly hardly any fat gain, v happy with results
>goal is 80kg for christmas
>haven't put any weight on in a month still drinking the shakes
>scared i'm going to cause damage to my arteries etc with this poor diet choice
>heart feels weird/uncomfortable after drinking it each night

am i being a bitch & overreacting and do i carry on and increase food intake or should i give a few months break

go to the doc and get checked?

what exactly can they check for?
my doctor is very reluctant to do anything and hardly understands English

>poor diet choice
wut
you're literally just experiencing anxiety

yeah it's probably just some bollocks like that, all i need to know is is it decently healthy to carry on drinking this shit on a daily basis

Dunno user. I eat a full jar of peanut butter a day (like 2600 calories of it) and I sometimes get chest pains. /misc/ers told me it was ok though

The fat from peanut butter is healthy, and there is controversy whether or not the fat from milk is healthy or not. I'd say just continue doing it as long as most of your other choices are guaranteed healthy.

your protein sheik might have some added supplements if you know what I mean.

So peanut butter is alright, what about the cheap ice cream? i've never felt good about eating it every day but it's very good gains and i don't know what i'd replace it with

My diet other than these shakes is generally decent, I mainly eat eggs, oats, tuna and pasta etc, haven't really got an appetite for shit food but have a mcdonalds approx once a week

where is the magnesium in your diet coming from? it's one of the most important things.

Never looked at magnesium as a supplement before but looking at the foods that contain it i generally have a banana every day

Eat more vegetables, they might not be super useful for gaining mass. They will really make you feel much better in your diet though. And if you actually care about health, then obviously lots of veges will be very good.

I'll look into it, definitely need more variation in my diet

you have anxiety, practice mindfullness

Almonds have a lot of magnesium and spinach has a little bit. You could try adding those somewhere.

What's your opinion on the bulking shakes, am i just being a minge about it then? just don't want to die before I'm 40 knowmean
I'll start adding some nuts to the shakes been thinking about it for a while anyway, good fats and that

why do new bulkers never understand what a macro ratio is. your diet is literally 99% fat. you could probably get the same calories for half the price and proper macros if you just grew a brain

feeling that you have heart pains right after drinking it tells me that it's in your head.

the nutrients in the drink aren't getting into your heart that quickly, unless a rise in blood glucose can cause heart pain? salt maybe? even when my BP is low / high I rarely "feel" it in my heart.

see a dr if you care that much, drop the choc spread an ice cream, add protein power chocolate flavor and OATS. 1000 cals and not full of retarded food.

what were you thinking? you're probably american right? also dont use juff PB or jiff or whatever the fuck you call it.

The only thing I wouldn't add to them is cream, I'd just add a banana, they make a shake sweet and creamy. Everything else is fine.

there is so much better foods, just do the research for high fat foods on google and use your fucking head for jesus sake.

you probably wont die but why risk diabetes / all sorts of other issues because your too lazy to stick to a proper diet. i know how hard it is and you just need to do it proper.

you will lose the weight if not, and for skinny people, fat will look good on them, but not forever.

from a 2 minute google of macro ratios i assume you're telling me i should be eating more carbs instead of fats?

i sometimes add protein powder but i'm skint at the minute, used to add oats but they never blended properly and just seemed to stick at the bottom of the cup
I'm not american mate no, peanut butter is from aldi

Lol. All that saturated fat is going to catch up to you eventually.

A couple eggs every day or some toast with peanut butter every day won't hurt you.
A dozen eggs a day or a whole jar of peanut butter every day WILL hurt you.

> i sometimes add protein powder but i'm skint at the minute, used to add oats but they never blended properly and just seemed to stick at the bottom of the cup

Blend the oats alone in the blender FIRST or a minute or so until they're a fine powder
Then add other ingredients
Boom, I just changed your life

Thing is I'm looking at consuming 3000kcals a day to put on a moderate amount of weight which is only barely possible with my lifestyle by consuming these quick shakes
"a couple eggs or some toast with peanut butter" will not make me put on weight with my metabolism

nice, aldi is sick mate.

here is how to prepare something that is fine for you even for extended time.

add to a shaker:

oats (2-3 fingers width from the bottom of the shaker)
pb (1-3tbspn)
full milk to the top
1-2scoops protein
shake hard
leave it in the fridge for 6 hours minimum but best for 12 hours.
this is 1000+ calories

it tastes great and there is no need for a blender, oats provide lots of protein and calories.

didn't mean to be harsh, just don't want you to end up dying of a heart attack or some shit

genius, thanks

yeah same man, im 6 3 and 14 stone , if i stop well for 3-4 days i can lose half a stone. if i get ill and stop eating the weight just falls off. muscle seems to stay though which is nice.

i'm
my blender is shitty so the oats just tornado when i try this

what kind of shit peanut butter is 1000 kcal per 100g. Get some natural 100% peanut butter.

That's basically what i have currently just without the choco spread and ice cream, if they're probably going to fuck me up i don't mind removing them, i just need something to replace it because i won't be in a calorie surplus otherwise
I'm 18 so realistically i'm less at risk of health damage when consuming shit fats, right?

Btw, stuff like spinach is super easy to add a lot to your shakes, and doesn't change the taste at all. Add something like that to your shakes for more vitamins and good shit

shit it actually is ~650 not 1000 calories sorry

Why leave in fridge for so long and not just drink instantly?

The shit he's making still isn't healthy by any stretch of the imagination.

>hardly any fat gain
>shakes with 80g+ fat daily
lmao you fucked up OP

fat in your diet doesn't mean youll put on fat.

Sounds good I'll bang some in

i thought that

i'm aware it's not healthy but unless it's going to cause permanent damage i'm not bothered

i've put on some decent size and clearly the fat i've put on i needed because i don't look fat

You're drinking a hell of a lot of sugar there m8. You won't put on lean mass with that shit.

ACTUAL DOCTOR HERE

STOP DOING THIS IMMEDIATELY

NEVER DRINK ONE OF THOSE SHAKES AGAIN, AND I MEAN NEVER WITHOUT EXCEPTION

IF YOU HAVE ANY HEART PAIN IN THE FUTURE EVEN ONCE AFTER STOPPING DRINKING THE SHAKES IMMEDIATELY SEE A DOCTOR

if you're eating in excess of 120g fat daily your body is going to be storing plenty of it, there's only so much your body can actually make use of
that's my understanding, anyway, if anyone has literature to the contrary I'd be interested in it
true that, if you started at 63kg then you were ultra skeletal but no one gains 10kg of muscle in 3 months even on newbie gains and boatloads of gear

If you can, i would advise you to remove as much of the high sugar junk food in the shake.
The chocolate spread isn't really doing anything for you. Ice-cream also isnt ideal.
Try to eat as many good foods as you can. Roast potatoes, oats, nuts, good meat and whatever else before you have your >1000cal meals, as its going to be better for you in the long run eating proper food rather than super calorie dense, fatty and sugary foods.

The reason for that is, having very sugary meals regularly causes large insulin spikes in your blood.
Over a long time, this is a major cause of diabetes as you develop a resistance to insulin.
Do some more research into that if you're interested.

There's only about 30g of sugar in it and i hardly consume any in my diet anyway so sugar isn't an issue, also i'm not after lean mass i prefer the thicc daddy look

shit

Why ice cream and not yogurt? If you miss the sweetness ad a banana or smth. Are you drinking it too fast lol I think you're just making yourself nervous and all that peanutbutter is hard to swallow so your chest hurts haha.

It should be fine as long as you do some exercise and maintain vitamins and protein imo. I would suggest buying fish oil if you have not already. Not a cure for all miracle but proven to lower heart cholesterol and promotes healthy heart function

>unless it's going to cause permanent damage

The adverse health effects are cumulative you stupid ape. But ey w/

THICC daddy look requires a lot of lean mass, the only difference from a bodybuilder is that it aims for a "strong" physique that has less of a focus on having very low bodyfat.

yeah no chance it's all muscle but i'm happy with my BF at the minute and if it increases to the point i'm not i'll just do a cut

this is the advice i wanted thanks m8, i'll remove the ice cream and choc spread and replace it with oats and shit, although in terms of sugar i refer to what i said before i'll replace the ice cream with greek yoghurt good shout

i probably will do when im not skint, used to have fish oil every day but i read somewhere that they actually do fuck all so i stopped

i thought lean mass was mass on a lean physique until i googled it ten seconds ago, sorry for being uneducated i'm just relatively lazy. are you saying increase my protein intake?

Also, the peanut butter youre using, I personally don't think that it usually is unhealthy, however, make sure to use one that has no added sugar.

since you're eating foods that are very high in fat you might be having heartburn which is mistaken for heart pain. i get it from just 1 tiny can of albacore tuna, and my wife gets it from peanut butter i think. i'd wager you need to increase your carb intake, like eating rice and potatoes for weight gain.

>Ectomorph
no such thing as different 'morphs', just whiny bitches who eat like shit

Look up how much protein you need, see if youre meeting around that amount. If not, up your protein.

yeah i am m8

it's not pain it's more uncomfort/weakness/sensitive

Go to your doctor and tell him this. He'll check your vitals and draw fasting lipid panel (fat in your blood) after you haven't eaten for a few hours to see what you spend most of your day at fat in blood wise.

Not sure how your gallbladder can keep up with that massive fat intake all at once. If pain found there on assessment, ABD CT scan or ultrasound. EKG if your pain is "chest pain" like, even though you're probably stupid young. Literally.

These morph bodytypes arent a thing and you're literally retarded. You're too stupid to look at your caloric intake over the course of a full day and realize that each meal requires healthy, nutritious food as a source of calories instead of a single diabetic gallstone heart attack shake every morning.

Get a job and buy normal food faggot.

yeah i feel ya, but it could still be heartburn that isnt painful. or some kind of acid bruning in your cheat which is cause by food high in fat and eating before bed both of which you are doing.

lot of dicks in this thread. not op, but they still teach the morph body types in college which maintains its prevalence.

do you recommend changing the shakes and seeing if the problem persists before going to the doctor, i feel like i'm wasting his time whenever i go in there
out of interest how do you know all this, general knowledge or qualification/profession?
will be at least 4/5 years before i get a job m8

it's just a quick way of saying i'm skinny, tall and struggle to put weight on

cut all that refined sugar out:

80g steel cut oats, soaked overnight
64g natural peanut butter
7g coconut oil (the good stuff)
2 scoops ON natural vanilla whey
1 banana
add water or unsweetened coconut milk to desired consistency

blend

more than 1000 kcal, drink one every morning

Absolutely do not listen to broscientists and armchair physicians on Veeky Forums.

Get that shit checked up.

You’re retarded. You’ll be dead before 30, dyel.

>2 pounds a week
>hardly any fat gain
Ok

cut out that micky d