Kryptonite Thread

This will be the death of me

>fried chicken
I can usually avoid it, but for some reason even if I'm watching my macros and eating measured portions of it, it still makes me gain weight

>persimmons
just that time of year. Maybe it's the winter coming on makes me more comfortable eating extra, or maybe it's that I don't consider fruit to have calories, I don't know. I eat too many of these.

>tangerines
just that time of year. Maybe it's the winter dark makes me more comfortable eating extra, or maybe it's that I don't consider fruit to have calories, I don't know. I eat too many of these.

Pop tarts, holy fuck pop TARTS

the allure of teriyaki and pineapple on a burger is too much for me

>no added msg

Never gonna make it

Peanut Butter senpai. I could eat my body weight in peanut butter. If I could only ever eat one food for the rest of my life: pb. If I could make a deal with the devil where I have to eat 3 jars of pb every day (but not gain weight) or I'd die, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.

Starting a small fast (24hrs now; goal ~40hours) and all I can think about is how much I want pb oatmeal. Pray for me lads.

Doesn't fructose cause a lower insulin spike than other forms of sugar?

These motherfuckers right here. I've completely cut them out from my diet for a while now, but I'm still tempted when I walk by them while grocery shopping.

I'm glad all the ones in SC are shit, I only ever eat there if I'm back in NC visiting family/friends
>tfw there was one right next to campus when I was in college

Pic related, Alcohol and some of the downers.
Lost about 15lbs this summer.
Atleas i have fun and get Laid alot

Mine was heroin

still not as bad as alcohol for gains but it's hard to bulk when you vomit everything up immediately and you shit once a week

Switched to benzos and I feel they're actually anabolic because of how well I sleep

>insluin spike
sounds like a fucking meme

burger by itself isn't too bad

F

I do alot of benso aswell.it makes me be able to sleep after whatever i've taken. Also i got A appetite on it.

Insulin spiking isn't a meme retard. Sugar and carbs spike insula. Then you body puts the extra energy into your fat stores. When your insulin spikes your body can't burn fat stores or fat in general. That's why people loose body fat faster when they go no sugar and low carb.

alcohol

This kills the skeleton.

I knew I'd find someone familiar here

it's back too fuck

J U S T

This