Have you ever been mired by a group of girls?

Have you ever been mired by a group of girls?

Anyone will mire you if you pay them.

Usually 2 or 3 so i guess thats a group

Yes, but my uni has no actual lifters. Closest thing are the div3 lax players and they're a bunch of absolute stooges

jeff pls go

yes because i shower once a day

Yes
And those tattoos are ugly

This saturday, was wearing a slim-fit shirt at a party. Made out with a girl who loved my muscles. As a former fatty, I think I just made it. Gonna hit the gym extra hard, I am motivated as fuck right now.

only by underage girls...... and my friends gfs....... basically by women i cant have

once by 2 girls.
I felt Brad Pitt.

Only for my eyes.

This, you have to pay for a membership, food, supplements, roids to attain this physique anyway. Why not just cut out the middle man and buy your mires straight out?

>paying for fake reactions
>paying for real reactions

those are the 2 choices you gave us.

You mean just buying steroids

That is like saying why have sex with a 10/10 when I can jerk myself off.

>tfw when you only get mired by one girl at the time.
>tfw when you never had 2 girls fighting over you.
>tfw when a group of girls sends out one to hit on you instead of coming all at once.

Nope.

No

Not one female.

Been mired by groups of guys though. It's really starting to suck

This, underage girls are hella into me

Shame this is happening now and not at school. That being said though it's pretty rare that I talk to girls at parties and nights out and none of them flirt and get all silly

lots of times, but it was about my looks

This, underage girls mire a lot
I'm 20 and a 16 year old girl added me on facebook and wanted to go out for a coffee (she saw me at uni, studies in a school that's inside the uni)

Only once. It was my brother's gf and her friend. I ended up hooking up with the friend that night. Good times.

I once got mired in a pub by a girl sitting with my friend's little sister, and 5 minutes after I left I got added on Facebook by her.

I swear when girls turn 18 they become especially hungry for cock

I was walking one time and a car of girls drove past and screamed some shit at me, had my headphones in so couldn't hear what they said

Mirin??

Mired
Bor I fucked 3 girls at once on a cruise. I was chosen. Like legit, they chose me. They were looking for a guy to ride....
They were all 7s as well. All hot enough where you would go on a date with them.

I dont care if you all dont believe me.
But I tell you all this.
>Get fit
>Be over 5'10
>Be out going
>go on a cruise.
Just fucking go for it

Sometimes in life you just have to fucking go for it.

That sounds fuckin amazing. What was it like?

This is my filthy dream.

anyone ever had girls make that swoon noise when they see you

best feeling

What do if manlet

Jump overboard as people laugh and jeer

Same... Only once for me, a group of volleyball girls from a local highschool walked into a restaurant. Fuckin young.

Yes, but they were THICC black girls from Tennessee, and I was on my honeymoon with my THINN white wife in Cancun. They thought we were European because I only wear Speedo briefs to the beach, and when they found out we were Americans like them they got even friendlier and wanted us to come drink with them back at the hotel bar. They were really flirty and fun to hang out with. My wife fugged my brains out later that afternoon. She always seems to put on a performance for me in bed when she catches girls miring me.

It was amazing. After it happened I spent the next 2 days of the cruise fucking them separately. We all went to dinner and shows and dancing together.
Me and three girls . My best friend and his girl friend and her friend all witnessed this.
They told everyone we know making me look like a rock star..

It was my greatest accomplishment thus far.. Life is really good sometimes. But you have to atleast put yourself into the situation.

Luck is when preparation and opportunity meet. I put the time into my body, my hair, my skin. I developed a personality and I was low inhibition on the cruise. I didnt give a fuck and it worked.
On the other cruises Ive been I had shit like, getting head in the club, fucking a girl in her ass in the bathroom..
Wear lifts make yourself a respectable height.
If you have to go bare foot. I dont know what to tell ya.

>high school
>training in a jim
>do a set of bahbell squat with 225, then superset with jump squats with a plate(needed this type of endurance training for sport)
>a group of qt girls from high school looking at me
>they start counting reps for me all really loud
>awkward dont know what to do
>after my last set just leave
I ended up leaving high school a kissless virgin

No because I'm fit but have an ugly face.

Only by my mom but I'm still a DYEL

Often, I sometimes feel like a god among men, I literally can't go to the shops without people at least stareing. At work every other day I get complimented . And my personal favourite is once a couple of years ago I was on a holiday with my family and I had a couple of girls just sitting the filming just walk down the street.

grow your hair out and grow a beard.

>tfw never mired

feels bad man

Yeah, actually.

>drunk chicks drive by
>hey wanna come party with us?

It was hot, I’ll admit, but I said no because Indon’t party.

I have an epic mire story bros!

>be me 35
>3pm
>just got out of gym and sweaty as fuck
>parked about a minute away from gym because it was packed
>walking to my car and see a bunch of highschool girls giggling and looking my direction
>flex my pecs and thigh muscles a bit
>lift up my shirt a little
>"older men like you turn me the fuck on"
>"I turn myself on sexy"
>I can literally see them ovulating
>get all their numbers and start sprinting to my car so show them how athletic I am
>gets hit by a car
>athletic milf steps out
>looks me in the eyes
>"read the first letter of every sentence"

My first mire of my entire life and it feels awesome.

b 3 j p w f l o i i g g a l r

good joke bro

A few times yeah,

Nice my man. And I agree, sometimes you have to go nuts and reach for seemingly impossible shit. Whenever I do it's normally a success

mires from thots without thicc asses or at least mommy tier titties are worthless, might as well fuck traps

Only few glances where I catch them then they turn away.

Lucky bastard. How old? Are we talking Jr high or high school?

You avoided getting roofied and raped by drunk sluts.

Samw. Can't believe we graduated and never felt the touch of a young girls body. The most beautiful thing out there. No late night texting orhanging out on the weekends. Now that we're older all the girls are used up and we just have to settle for used produce

What?.......

>Shame this is happening now and not at school.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My gfs 17yo sister cracks onto me all the time and mires as I work out /homegymmasterrace/ and brings her slutty little friends over to do the same. At that age (now 25) I was a lanklet pothead with bad acne. Fuck this shit

most high school girls are into older guys, so non Chad high schoolers end up sexually frustrated virgins. I remember in my school the most guys that got laid weren't really the most handsome guys, but the ones that were older than everyone and looked like they should be getting married already.

Girls in general like older guys. Not just highschool. They want a man that's in control which stems back to a father figure they don't need to have daddy issues but they want someone that can protect them (not that they can't do it themselves) it's why they're into taller guys cause they're attracted to warriors just like older times. It's in their DNA you can't change it.

im a somewhat fat dyel and sorority girls drove past me during my 12 minute gym break and yelled out the window lip singing songs to me

i enjoyed it

Yea I remember this senior at my HS looked like a fucking potato but was fuckin this fine ass freshman just because he was older, kinda tall and in the "cool" friend group. It is 100% a thing

Hard to say. It would have never been obvious but I have witnessed groups of girls all of the sudden stop talking mid convo when I walk by and glance over. Could be good or bad. Whos to say

Well its shitty for most guys, because they end up growing up without getting to feel a younger girl like they biologically want to. And once they are older and younger girls are attracted to them, its illegal to do anything.
I remember ive only been liked by freshman girls, and i was a senior. I looked up age of consent laws in my state and it was actually illegal for me to do anything with a freshman.
So ill have to live my entire life without knowing the feel of a girl in her prime. Ive considered going to Australia to try it once i have money.

>girl in her prime

what the fuck dude.
Trust me 20 year olds are better anyway, they know what they're doing and are more developed. You sound like a genuine pedo

I'm not a pedo, just an 18 year old virgin.
Did you get laid in high school? How do you know 20 year olds are better? Im only curious.

That's fucked, the one good thing about Leafland is it's reasonable consent laws (don't make fun of dog consent law pls)

Also this
Feels bad when you're only impressive to someone whose world is appearing literally bigger to them since they're not fully grown and have no final sense of proportion.

No, it's like saying why try picking up girls when i can fuck a prostitute.

>tfw live in Australia where age of consent is 16
>cute 16 year olds "accidentally" put age as 18 on tinder
feels good brehs.

>She always seems to put on a performance for me in bed when she catches girls miring me.
If this doesn't happen to you, r E d F L a g

>Wear lifts make yourself a respectable height.
>Lifts
>Respectable
Really starches my currants

one day user

Read it backwards.

I did brah, I also fucked a couple of high school chicks as a 19-21 year old.

They're usually shitty lays, and they are genuine children, its so fucking hard to put up with them.

Mostly the older chicks are just better for a quick root as long as they're hot. Don't stress out on missing 'hot young pussy', thats just what virgins tell themselves and each other on the internet because they are intimidated by trying to have sex with someone whos more experienced than them, just lose your v-card and try to get a bit of experience and you'll see girls who actually know what they're doing in bed are far far faaaarrrrr better.

I live in Australia too m8, why do you want that. 16 year olds are genuinely awful to spend time with, I'm honestly at the point which its a struggle to even put up with someone under the age of 20 even if I'm just trying to get my dick wet.

I'm 21 myself. I don't find 16 year old girls too different in maturity to 18 year olds desu.

Yes but I'm not sure if they were just taking the piss.

>Walking home from town
>Walk past a group of girls
>"You should smile more" one says
>I give her a stupid look trying to smile

>Walking home from work at night
>Same thing as above, one girl out of a group of 3 says to "smile more"
>Remembered how i fucked up the smile last time so this time i pretended not to here and look ahead
>"Wow okay..." She says
>Get real nervous and try to smile at her
>It's another stupid face

>Walking through town
>Walk past this pub with heaps of girls
>They whistle at me
>Again i pretend not to hear

Not a group but still in a group setting
>Getting my hair cut at a hairdresser
>Hot girl cutting my hair
>Keeps mentioning how she's free tonight and looking at me
>Literally say "haha yep" all 5 (yes five) times she mentioned to me
>Start going to a barber after that

>Just moved into a new house
>Been there a week
>One afternoon 2 girls show up
>They live a few houses down
>They invite me to drink with them
>"Haha yeah let me just get ready and ill come down"
>Never show up

yeah they're both awful dude honestly. I try to avoid anyone under 20 these days if I can.

Those are all definitely mires.
>They invite me to drink with them
>"Haha yeah let me just get ready and ill come down"
>Never show up
I've missed so many chances with this. Thick girl in college invited me to "study" with her in her room. I didn't even do the same subjects as her so I said maybe and never went. I've found when I'm on a long streak of nofap I'm way better at accepting those kind of things.

>Be put into a group project with a few girls in uni
>they all giggle at anything shitty joke I make
>keep on trying to footsie me under the desk

If it wasn't for my godamn oneitis I'd do something about it

Before I moved to the city I used to run a lot around my hometown. Once while I was running, my friend's gf drove past with a group of her girl friends and they all leaned out the car and yelled out "go user!" as they drove past. Felt nice.

kek for jeer, you pulled that word out of the declaration of independence

Yea

what to do in a situation like this though? Should I just be like "You wanna fuck?"

Idk man, its not like I wanna bang high schoolers or anything. I just remember that age being horny as fuark all the time and getting 0 attention from girls while the guy that's too dumb to pass algebra was surrounded by chicks.

did you run faster, breh?

constantly getting looks from 16 year old whores

which is 2 years too old

>impressed by jeer
Boy you need some /fitlit/ in your life.

I remember for about the next 500m I felt lighter and sped up a little but then after that I was fucked for the rest of the way lol

>Haven't been to the gym due to excessive physics and calc hw the past 3 days
>Go to gym to do 5x5
>After I'm done with 275 squats two 18yo qt3.14s on the treadmill mirin' hard
They were staring at me every time I was done with a set. Felt good and gave me the motivation to hit 2pl8 bench for a 3rep PR. I didn't make a move because they look young as fuck and I look old(22yo) but acne has fucked me over.

>tfw big titted girl in middle school wanted to come to my house and watch a horror movie I'd mentioned
>I'd already seen it by then and basically said "nah no point, isn't wasn't any good"

>mfw when I realized 5+ years later

biggest mistake in life is not getting ripped

Ah man iktf. I was invited by a hippydippy polysci student who walked by the common room while I was sexiled Via roommate. My first thought was "but I'm studying engineering". Woulda been a real nice lay since she looked soft as fuck and I was a hidden conservative that she hated those.

Yeah

Yeah....basically everytime my best friends gf gets drunk its mire-central, can't do my bro dirty tho

>go to gym in my building
>only one person in there, 7/10, probably 30 yrs old
>she's working near the squat rack
>bar has like 20lbs on it already
>ask her if she's using it
>"haha n-no that looks way to heavy for me"
>I take off the 20lbs and load up lmao1pl8
>catch her looking at my ass twice while I'm squatting
>makes eye contact and quickly goes back to what she's doing

How do I fuck women living in my condo that go to the gym? I can't just pop the question they need plausible deniability that they're not total sluts. Should I invite her up for a protein shake?

I think so but I was too autistic to realize it at the time. Most of my 'mires were accompanied by delayed realizations of "Oh, they were 'miring."