Shut up you DYEL shit, here's my offer

>shut up you DYEL shit, here's my offer
>I'll finance your whey protein, chicken breasts, and gym membership, but I expect a solid return on my investment
>you need to reach 1/2/3/4 plate in the next year and a half and also find a gf
>if you don't reach those goals, all I will seize your assets and make sure no woman will ever date you
>do we have a deal?

>no money for roidz

fuck off pleb

I'd be up for it.

>lie about my 1.25/2.125/3.25/3.75 stats, tell him I'm at 0/0/0/0 and accept his offer
>eat for free for 18 months
>return
>demonstrate my piss easy 1/2/3/4
>make out with my gf in front of him
>thank him

you're really cheese grating my balls here kevin. Ill tell you what, hook me up with a gallon of milk a day, in addition to what you already offered, and ill hit 2/3/4/5 and have a harem of qt's by the end of the year

I've already got my whey, chicken and free college membership covered though Kevin.

What if instead you got me a gf who will cook for me since I'm a lazy shit, then I'll reach 1/2/3/4 no problem otherwise you can take all current and future gains

already got the girlfriend, man if someone paid even just the protein i would be happy, i just buy chicken in bulk and freeze it when there is a sale every 2 weeks or so. The gym membership is almost nothing, bless the university for a cheap gym.

>ok I'll make you a deal
>you'll get the qt3.14 you want but I'll get 25% of every gain you make AND your first born child
>do we have a deal user?

I would shake his hand so fucking hard. Maybe his dick even.

Do I also get my whey protein, chicken breasts, and gym memberships financed as well like Kevin's deal? Or is the choice of my own gf all I get?

ez deal hook me the fuck up
But also you have to play catch with me on saturdays

>you'll get the qt3.14 you want but I'll get 25% of every gain you make AND your first born child
ill have multiple kids and i can work 125% harder, deal

>I'll tell you what
>I'll go in with Robert BUT we want 35% of the gains you make
>and in return you get 2 qt3.14s but you have to stick with GOMAD and SS for the rest of your life
>do we have a deal? Think about it user you'll have 2 sharks and 2 qt3.14s on your side

>2.125
Now this is autism

>I'm barbra and for that reason, I'm out

ill give you 49% of my gains if i keep the 2 QTs but i will stick with SS for the rest of my life assuming i can add isolations and variations

I just want to add that I also have a previous investor in on this deal who is taking 30% of my gains. Adding you 2 into the deal would only leave me with 35% of the total gains made.

The previous investor is my mom by the way. But I can easily buy back my shares if you can also provide a place for me to stay.

Just posting to say I love these threads. Thank you Veeky Forums

>as you know I own the mavericks so I'll make you an offer
>ill sign you on the team and you'll become a well known basketball player and earn alot of money
>BUT
>you don't get to have any qt3.14s
>And you won't get to have sex for the rest of your life since you'll need the extra test
>I'll give you 10 seconds to accept my offer or I'm out

is this some new kind of f*ckin reddit joke?

b...but I would like to show everyone respect and hear them out. Is there any othe....

>user I'm sorry but you're just a pathetic dyel loser and I don't see you being able to make me gains in return
>you seem like a great guy but I just can't go through with it and I wish you luck
>and for that reason
>I'm out

>You have 3 offers on the table for you user
>what will you do?

>I'm financing your entire training, no interests. I believe in you, we're all gonna make it.

Kevin, if you can also pay Lori to have me suck her breast milk straight out of her tits I will take your deal right now.

>looks bad at Lori
You can't really offer me anything?
Anything at all?

I think I could do 1,2,3 but I feel like I will never reach 4
GF is also possible

>tfw I started this meme

So glad it is still being used

Can you just pay my rent for a year?