Few questions about trying to build my ass

few questions about trying to build my ass
>inb4 femanon

ive looked at a number of routines for general fitness, but how would i go about incorporating a lot more lower body exercises/accessories for my ass into one? do i do an extra leg day? are there any specific routines recommended for girls? i don't trust the meme garbage i see on cosmo

if i eat a lot, can i maintain some fat on my ass to get a thicker appearance instead of just being really toned?

Read the sticky you dumb cunt

Unironically SS + GOMAD.
Read the sticky.

either do glute bridges, lunges, romanian deadlifts or bulgarian squats to try to build your ass. thaats it

>obligatory tits or gtfo post

>can I have targeted fat distribution
Different side of the “can I target fat burn” coin

Any exercise that targets your glutes. Then do it 3 times a week and maximize your sets and reps for optimized muscle building. Also switch up the exercises with dumbbells and barbels to work more muscles around the area you want to work. Also eat and sleep enough. You can always look up different exercises and give them a try. If you like them then keep them in your routine. Compound movements are best.

Jefferson deads or hex-bar deads. That's all you'll need.

damn i want that body.

seriously though look into the strong curves program. it's full-body with emphasis on building glutes.

her gender is relevant to the subject of the thread, therefore tits or gtfo isn't called for newfag

looked up the strong curves pdf but there's a few variations on it with meme names like bootiful beginnings, best butt, and glute goddess. wish the author would explain the differences better.

sumo deadlifts with a wide stance and high starting position

>Pls b in london

Barbell hip thrusts and stiff legged deadlifts will make your ass huge. I'm a guy and I have a joocy ass and gams, but nothing else. I don't do them now because my ass was starting to look ridiculous

That's the point my White Knight newfriend. Gender is irrelevant but she mentions it to try and establish some kind of interest

he wrote an entire book. download it.

just do a bunch of squats like every other vapid thot that takes up valuable space in the gym

Is it anywhere full and for free to Download?

You need to accept the fact you will have to get fat. Then lose it to grow butt muscles with every routine and diet you pick.

t. newfag

POST IT user

Damn. Im cutting and my wife needs to bulk as she started too and Starts way thinner.
Should i give her more sweets?
She cant possibly eat more as she already loves my healthy meals.

Do SS. And read the sticky.

do not do SS if you want a big butt as a girl

this is good advice

Lads, i want the exact opposite. I'm a guy and i've always had huge glutes. What can i do to reduce the volume of my glutes besides cutting? Even with 10% bf i'd still have a large ass. Gues thats what all that sprinting on a bike to work/school got me.

Is there such a thing as targeted muscle catabolism?

How do i train legs without targetting glutes too much? Will make a seperate thread if i dont get any replies.

>eat at a caloric surplus
>some cardio (running or biking) 3-4 times a week >meme-y glute exercises like

>donkey kicks
>weighted lunges
>weighted glute bridges
>kettlebell swings
>reverse hyperextensions
>standing hip abduction and standing hip adduction (with resistance from cable machine or bands)
3-4 times a week, pick 4 exercises per session and do 5 sets of high (10+) reps, leg muscles respond well to volume.

It's only obligatory if you don't know the rule. Her gender is topic relevant. No post is necessary.

Happy birthday anonette. Pic related.

i want her to sit on my face

>caloric surplus

Its hard when you eat like a girl and healthy to get to a surplus. Spoonfeed peanut butter?

drink 2 quarts of whole milk a day (grass fed, organic, preferably raw) in addition to your normal diet

>Jefferson deads
Whew lad