Anybody find the pull out method reliable?

Anybody find the pull out method reliable?

I just dumped my bitch of a gf that I was dating for a year, only problem was she was on birth control so I never wore a rubber and I fucking HATE them, the lack of sensation literally kills my erection.

Does anyone find the pullout method a reliable way to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

parsemus.org/projects/vasalgel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy your kid

no and either get a vasectomy or an IUD for her

It is if you fuck like once a month. You also have to jerk off in front of her.

Compromise is required

Got my wife pregnant when we were dating with the pull out method. Aborted that son of a bitch, got married several months later and had two non-bastards since then.

I recommend the pull out method if you enjoy abortions.

No you imbecile. Ever heard of precum? That's got sperm in it. That said it's said to be something like %70 effective IF you can always pull out. Accidents happen lol.

inb4 bread 404s
>friend used pullout method exclusively
>muh condom makes it unpleasant
>gets bitch gregnant
>two kids
>gets fat
Absolutely not. Just force feed your bitch birth control or give into the condom jew

Condom + cum on her tits, stomach, back, face etc.

I exclusively pound my gf using the Pull-out method. Been doing so for over a year while she's been off the pill.

No issues as of yet

>he doesn't like cumming on his girlfriend's tits

Not gonna make it.

Blow jobs and anal exclusively. But I also don’t date girls, just fuck and move on

I literally can't and never have been able to bust inside a condom, even with jerking off. Pandoras box has already been opened and it cannot be shut. Ramming my sandwich bag covered dick into the feeling of dull pressure while she fights off friction burns until my dick gets soft from lack of stimulation is no sex life at all. Why has the condom not advanced for 100 years?????

pic related

This, tell her get an IUD. It's basically a tiny piece of copper that prevents pregnancy through uterine intimidation.

no i dumped her im trying to figure out what to do with hoes from now on

Obstetrician here.

No, that method is not reliable at all.

Get a vasectomy yo

just get some abortion pills and sneak em into her food

pullout was fine for me until my girl starting using some ovulation calendar
busted inside for months and had the time of my life
then she fucked up while we were drunk and didn't tell me she was ovulating
just finished the abortion and we're back to pullout sex
just fucked two nights ago and I think i let a pump or two go inside her by accident
I think my pull out game is permanently fucked
moral of the story, pull out works but NEVER BUST INSIDE
also you'll eventually train yourself to hate sex because every time you're about to climax its ruined

try the bareskin trojans, or the higher end ribbed ones, those are tolerable and I can actually get off with them on.

condoms are always better than a fucking kid.

Just use condoms until you find a girl you want to impregnate.

Med student here, are you retarded? The kid will be the least of your problems if you catch HIV and have to take meds every single day of your fucking life to not die. Just experiment with different brands and types of condoms and find one that suits you Nigga.

>med student here
>proceeds to spout off common knowledge
You people are as insufferable as crossfitters when you do this shit.

I use it a lot, my ex and me dated for about a year and fucked for 6 months before that, I would say every day almost but lets say 5 days a week, sometimes multiple. So at minimum

>5*78=390
We fucked 390 times, without birth control, and we used pullout method (probably more), and used to cum in her on her period. We had 0 pregnancies. Make of that whatever you wish. Side note, we are both degenerates so I guess one of us could be hypothetically infertile but who knows.

I also use it with over 50% of the girls I sleep with too anyway and never got any of them pregnant.

This is a myth, its when you go round two after cumming your precum picks up leftover sperm in your urethra, but honestly
>Sometimes went round 2 with ex where I would pull out, press into her stomach to get it all out, rest then go straight back in
>Sometimes used cum as lube
>Was really fucking hot
>We're fucking idiots.

This, or strict birth control pill usage. Can't impregnate her if she doesn't release eggs because of the wonders of modern medicine. Cumming inside a girl is so fucking good bros.

Downside is if she misses a dosage or two you could end up a dad. You can also get aids.

I only do this with steady, affectionate girlfriend who I've literally done a med rec with.

yes and no. See, I have had 2 long term relationships, one for 3 years the other for 2, in both i didn't use condom, never nutted inside them, just outside, never had a pregnancy scare, so

>either pull out works
>or i'm sterile

Who hurt you buddy? Do I have to talk about the viral cycle of HIV to not offend you? Also, you say is common knowledge but I'm the first one mentioning STDs and giving an actual useful solution for OP who is the slut fucker tipe.

Garbage human being

pullout method only works if she's on birth control. if she's not, you better wrap your shit up or you're getting a kid. even if you pull out

t. degenerate

In what way am I offended? I just think you're incredibly pretentious when you're only spouting basic facts.
>Oh trust me, I'm a MED STUDENT, and you should be careful about STDs. I should know, I'm a MED STUDENT.

Just mentioning the fact that I'm a med student so it gives my advice some more leverage on OP. How is that pretentious?

Doctor here, he’s right you know, aids is bad, trust me I’m a doctor

This who I share a board with. Disgusting

>how to spot a virgin
Did they not teach sex in your school?

girl with an IUD here, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, extremely heavy and painful periods with aching lingering pain while not on period

paid $500 for it so letting it do its job

My wife & I have been using these for the last 2 years after we had kid number 2 & they work great; you can't feel it at all, & it doesn't cause mood swings like the pill did with her.

I've mostly used the pullout method for the past 10 years and have never had to get someone to have an abortion. Works great but you really gotta know how to control yourself and that'll sometimes fuck up your orgasms. I basically pullout right before the nut buildup and have the girl finish me off. If you're pulling out literally right before you're gonna blast you're gonna have problems. I also dont really ever get any precum so it makes it easier.

If you're gonna bang a thot though definitely bag it up. Skyn condoms are good.

I've used this, only problem is she needs to take a few minutes to put it in, which can kill the mood.

>tfw exclusively fuck my gf almost daily unprotected
How bad are abortions?

He laughs but this is eating him alive. We can tell

I think it's entirely subjective, but of course it has some risk. I've relied 90% on the pullout method but 1) I'm circumcised thus less sensitivity might make it easier to time 2) I masturbate a healthy amount. I've never gotten anyone pregnant, and similar to your situation I've done this mainly with my girlfriends who have all been on BC. So my belief is it's reliable if they are on BC and if you do actually pull out before ejaculation. Risk goes up if you bust inside of her and risk goes up if you go another round after ejaculation without either pissing in between or waiting ~6 hours.

It takes damn good consistent reactions and awareness. You either have it or you don't. I dated 2 different girls who weren't on the pill for 9 months for one and a year for the other. Pulled out no problem and no incidences the whole time. We didn't have sex during their most fertile time of the month for the most part, but if we did we'd only do it once. I wouldn't recommend it for other people, but it's definitely possible. Better off just finding a chick that is able to utilize one of the dozens and dozens of contraceptives available to them and she can go find a dude with a latex fetish.

everyone knows internship students don't know shit.
you make us look bad.

sucks. what type did u get? I just got mine placed a few weeks ago and have been bleeding since.
kill me now

>its another "fit guys humblebrag about all the sex they have" thread

don't you know that all kids who are pre-med or in medical school basically say it every single chance they get from their first day in freshman undergrad?

Just because you idiots got lucky 400 times or happened to be fucking when she wasn't ovulating or whatever or a bunch of other factors doesn't mean the %70 is inaccurate. The % chance of a woman getting pregnant in a given month is pretty low so the %70 generally serves you well enough but is it worth the risk?

Even if it is a myth you know what let's keep spreading it it does more good than harm.

Been pulling out for 3 years.
It's worked so far.

Pulling out is statistically as effective as a condom.

I can't wait until Vasalgel is a possibility.

The only problem with things like this is that we usually find out 10 years later that the procedure causes gyno or infidelity.

Condoms when used correctly are %98 effective but human error brings it down to somewhere around %80-85. The pullout method is supposedly almost as effective (%75-95) depending on how good the guy is at actually pulling it off. You better be certain the girls you're leaving it up to chance with will get abortions if shit goes wrong.

Got chlamedia before. Use condoms bro

>he doesn't use the pull out method with a condom on while she's on birth control

>or infidelity

You never know, my girlfriend has an IUD and the only side effect was slight penis scratching for me..

Been using pullout method for the past year, no kids as far as I know. Just don't do it when you're on adderall because half your cum starts leaking out of your dick like 5 seconds before you climax.

>Does anyone find the pullout method a reliable way to go?
Yeah it's great. I always prefer pullout to condom and I'm only on my second child.

You're supposed to pull out before you nut dude.

I can't fucking wait until this shit comes out

parsemus.org/projects/vasalgel/

Wait until you have a kid when she's on the pill. Pulling out becomes common sense.

In b4 she wasn't actually on the pill. It is only something like 95% safe in ideal usage. Eventually your jizz is going to get into an egg, given enough time.

I dont want to jinx SHIT but...pee whenever you ejaculate to clean out your tubes b4 sex and pull out 100 percent of the time.

Risky business i hate condoms too but I hate kids more

>I have no idea what your green text is implying

He should wear a condom or she should be on birth control, why is that something worth mocking so severely?

2 out of ~1500 is still good in my book, m8.
That's a 99,8(6)% success rate

Child support is expensive, Jamal.

>Does anyone find the pullout method a reliable way to go?

I just went downstairs and woke my parents and asked them if they thought pulling out was a reliable form of contraception.
My mother instantly began crying and my father beat me within an inch of my life with a curling iron.
The other morning I woke up to the smell of kerosine to find my mom throwing lit matches at me while she wept.

>What did they mean by this?

We use the pull out method but we also check her mucus plug. When her mucus is thin we avoid fucking, when her mucus is thick and sticky I can go to town.

Sadly, Vasalgel will never come to be, since the condom and birthcontrol industry lives off of having to reload your form of birth control every time you have sex. Being able to turn it off for one fee will never fly there.

>get this
>cum really hard
>the sperm blows up my vas deferens up like a stepped on ketchup packet

roflcopter

There's already the female version of this in the form of IUD or the shot. It's definitely doable.

You do know that only a fraction of your ejaculate is made up of sperm right?

Just kidding, I know most people here aren't very educated so you probably didn't know

You make it sound like you’re fucking a giant earthworm.

>Murdering your child

Abortion isn't murder, that wasn't a child. However if he had killed his girlfriend who had intended on keeping the baby, he would have been charged with double murder. Neat huh?!

the fuck?

>tfw my grandpa died a slow, horrific, painful death thanks to alzheimers
that image fucking enrages me

Fuck guys just listen pls. Always use a condom before you know you want to have kids with the grill. I made the mistake and asked my ex gf to start using pills. No kid or nothing but got used to the natty feeling of cumming inside. Now the problem is when im fucking some random broads i just bust inside anyway even though no bc. Fucked up, also soon the state is gonna come knocking for child support checks probably since I got 2 girls preggers supposedly...

I've kept tabs with a childhood friend of mine who knocked up a girl and having a kid has ruined his fucking life. Not only did they break up, but now he has this insane kid co-ownership thing going on and his life is in shambles due to mounting money issues and his health.

Please, for fucks sake, practice safe sex. Don't have an accidental kid.

As gross as it sounds he's actually making sense. Tracking ovulation is possible and avoiding sex on her most fertile days is a great idea if you're not using some form of protection.

I used to pull out but I've been finishing inside my gf for a few months now and still negative for pregnancy. Either she is infertile or I am, but she is also on birth control

But fucking a kid is a lot better than condoms

Did you just assume the gender of his pregnant spouse?

I said girlfriend instead of wife, I fucked up the commitment level. A "he" or a "she" was never uttered. Bad trolling 0/10

Pulling out for 5 years. I don't want to continue because I'm paranoid, but she won't fuck me with a condom. Here are my tips to remain child free
>Pull out BEFORE the PoNR. Sometimes you spurt during the PoNR and don't feel it. . If you feel like you're even about to cum PULL OUT. Do not try to ride it out and end up giving yourself a ruined orgasm inside her puss. Accidents will never happen this way unless you let it
>this may sound like common sense, but some people are fucking disgusting. WASH YOUR DICK WELL ANYTIME AFTER YOU CUM AND BEFORE YOUR NEXT FUCK. sperm can stay alive on your dick for like 3 days. Wash t off
>Piss as many times as you can after you cum and before your next fuck. This ensures that residual sperm will be cleaned out of your urethra.
>If you cum on your bitch, especially near her crotch/ass make sure she washes it off.
>Buy plan B anytime you remotely think you fucked up on the above. Try not to fuck up too much because it will fuck your bitch up.

Why would you ask individuals whether a birth control method is reliable? Have you no concept of sample sizes?

At least you get to that point

>Dating gf for 6 months
>She's still a virgin
>Attempt to have sex which lasted for a whole 6 seconds because it hurt to much for her
>Wont give head because its 'gross', never gives hand, is only into making out gently
>This happened in out first month of dating and have done nothing since, despite me trying to ease her into it multiple times

Its driving me crazy lads, Im not a cheater but this is a hard pill to swallow. She's perfect in every way except for having like 0 sex drive. How do you make a girl into more of a baddie?

She's just scared, m8. Just make her comfortable at each step of the escalation.

Have you ever asked to eat her out? Does she think giving head is gross because she's tried or are you saying she won't even give it a shot? I'm sorry you're in this position but it looks like you might have to lead by very generous example to get her excited.

This. Try not to pressure her.

Just be more forceful and ignore her when she asks you to stop
Once you make her climax she will be begging for more ;-)

Been doing pull out and ovulation tracking for 3 years plus. Cum inside the pussy 3 week outta the cycle. No kids yet.

And I've had a perm test done and she's had a fetility test done. We aren't using blanks. But the thing is, if you can't do it right, it will end badly for you

tfw gf has irregular periods

If the girl is in her 20s and still a virgin then it's going to take a while to get her to have sex. Its only worth it if you want to marry her.

POO

I've tried countless times, even getting into deep conversations on how to do it safely and how she might end up enjoying it after the initial hurdle of pain and such. She just shoots it down, pouts, and I have to sign and move on. This one time I had gotten her to go along with me and hold me the entire time as I slowly eased myself inside of her, but she just started bawling and begged me to stop. After that she repeatedly said she was sorry and I obviously wasn't mad at her. More or less Im dealing with some serious sexual frustration.

Weirdly enough, she was very hesitant on showing me her vagina because she thought it was an ugly vagina. To be honest its not bad but she hates the fact that she has lips. I told her that its normal for some girls to have vagina lips that are somewhat larger than others but she just gets all shy and upset again.

Like I said, she's amazing to me and honestly someone that I really love but she is really embarrassed about the most trivial of things.

Yeah, you're not going to be able to go straight into sex, m8. Try handjobs for a while, then eat her out, then blowjobs with a condom, then without a condom. Each step can take a month or more. For starting out with handjobs you can do assisted handjobs where you show her how to do it by guiding her hand. Maybe just do a "wiener inspection" and show her what it looks like.
Her pain is just nervousness. You have to make her comfortable. The older she is, the longer the process will take.

A woman can only get pregnant for a 24 HR window every 28 to 31 days (excluding outliers like 21 and 48 day cycles. The ovulation time is still 24 hours)
Sperm can live up to 7 days if you don't drink smoke or eat red meat or ride a cycle of any kind
The average man's sperm lasts 5 days.
So, all you need to do is not bust in the pussy for the 6 days leading up to and the day of ovulation. You can tell a woman is ovulating by slipping a finger in and feeling her cervix as she squats. If it's hard like the tip of your nose, it's fine no egg there. If it's soft like your lips, she's fetile or getting there. Softer means closer to egg baby day.

So to recap. Yall niggas dumb as hell. Bust in the pussy all day all week except when she's ovulating. Get the clue app for your phone and you track her period so you can tell when she's ovulating (don't trust women to do it)

>>Dating gf for 6 months
>>She's still a virgin
That better be some anime shit

>he actually wants to date a slag