Mats so you don't Fuck up your floor
Bench
Pins

Literally all you need

>not an oly bar, one of those gay screw on clips bars
>bloflex shit
>smith machine

lmao looks great if you are looking to build a planet fitness

what do you mean? isn't a regular barbell superior to an oly bar?

>isn't a regular barbell superior to an oly bar?
nigger an oly bar is the reg bar
that screw on shit is the meme bar, like those light weight 15lbs women's bars that are like half the thickness of a real bar, a 45lbs oly bar

everything on that list but the bands are meme shit that are nearly worthless/huge waste of money.
for all that cash you could get a fucking sweet, fully decked out Rouge brand home gym which would last you til your great grandkids are too fucking shredded to even need physical muscles anymore

Over $2500 worth of memes right here

How can you be this eager to blow money on meme shit dude? Literally all you need are a power rack, plates, and maybe a dumbbell rack.

This, and a pullup bar you can put on your doorframe, also bonus points if you get a squat rack that you can do dips on on the back.

idk i was talking to a bowflex rep online and he convinced me that bowflex dumbbells and home gym are better than free weights, also safer

LMAO
GET FUCKED YOU DUMB LOSER

Hmmmmm

if you guys think my list is bad then g on amazon and make a home gym for me faggots

Aside from the spinning sleeves, what's wrong with a standard barbell?

Unless you're lifting like 200kg+ obviously, at which point you're probably pretty serious about lifting and will probably consider getting an oly bar at that point anyway.

Don't listen to the Eleiko salesmen here, user, Bowflex™ brand equipment is the best you can buy and your setup would only be made better by having another Bowflex™ brand home machine in your domicile.

Then buy that shit nobody gives a fuck here memester

>spending more than $500 on a home gym
dude buy a $50 bench off ur local version of craigslist or kijiji, but some freeweights, get a pullup bar or find a place to do pullups, and a powercage if you really want. by the looks of it you're a beginner so you can really just skip all of that and do some beginner calisthenics

Should get you started on the right path. Get floor mats if you need. The bowflex dumbells are meh and expensive, but good enough.

For plates, just get locally.
2 pairs of 45
1 pair of 25
1 pair of 10
2 pairs of 5
1 pair of 2 1/2

Oh yeah and barbell clamp forgot to add. Spend the rest of the money on a nice bike.

>bowflex
waste of money, my parents bought one and sold it within half a year

if you can afford all of that at once you don't even need to lift

This x1000

please for the love of god do not buy any of that other shit.

i beg you OP

plz

>all this meme shit
100 bucks says you never use it and sell it for a 50% loss 6 months from now

i was so fucking glad to be able to get rid of my shitty screw bar
such a pain in the ass to change weights

If you're going to be an anxiety ridden faggot that can't handle a real gym then buy a pull up bar and call it a day you sissy

REMEMBER NIGGERS

BLACK FRIDAY IS COMING UP

ROGUE FITNESS HAS THEIR *ONE* YEARLY SALE ON BLACK FRIDAY. LEGIT BIG FUCKING DISCOUNTS AND ******FREE SHIPPING******

AS MUCH OF A MEME AS ALL THE CROSSFIT SHIT IS, THEY MAKE SOME VERY GOOD SHIT, LIKE PIC RELATED, AND THE B&R BARBELL

THOSE SERIOUSLY LOOKING INTO A HOME GYM SHOULD USE BLACK FRIDAY TO AT THE VERY LEAST GET A BAR, IF NOT A SQUAT STAND AND BENCH

YOU CAN CRAIGSLIST FOR PLATES

if a squat stand can take a dropped 4pl8 squat, what's the point of a cage?
costs and takes up 50% more space

In case you fall foward so it doesn't land on your neck.

>in case you fall backwards so it doesn't land on your back

if you fall forward it hits the safeties, exactly the same as it would if you were in a cage
if you dump it behind you it hits the safeties in a cage, or the floor if you use a rack

the risk of a rack is falling backwards

OP, my dad also bought into the bowflex shit. Now I'm DYEL as fuck, can barely bench 200, but I went on his fancy-ass bowflex and could max out just about everything to a pathetic degree. The resistance is a fucking joke, it MIGHT hit the numbers they claim at the very end of the rep, but most of any given rep is way too easy.
The bowflex is like this; imagine you put 200 lbs on a barbell. When you first start lifting it, it feels like 120. Towards the middle it feels like 150. At the end of the rep, you can maybe convince yourself it feels like the 200 you put on. That's bowflex.

Do yourself a huge favor and buy a power cage, an adjustable bench, a good barbell and 300 lbs of weights.

no because buying expensive equipment for the home gym you'll never use is just another form of procrastination.

>spinning sleeves,

Do you mean those shitty spinners that always come loose and rattle?

cot dammm