Easy as fuark

Common boys show us your easy times getting laid

How do you do it with girls that aren't basic stacys

You don’t waste your time

>french tinder
gee, was that paris?

He's probably French Canadian 2bh

yeah, im just too delusional to think that sluts in paris would just be THAT easy

Post her pics. My god, why does no one ever post the pics in these threads?

Can't jackoff to words.

Nah I’m just playing with tinder plus, she’s in La

It’s only easy as fuck if you actually fucked her. If you didn’t fuck her, your post is meaningless.

Probably because they wouldn’t be proud if you could see the girls they are talking to.

>getting a rimjob from the god of war

I just say fuck it and send a pic usually
My text game is bad and I usually blow it so I use pictures to re confirm hotness instead of saying autistic things

This is the second time I've seen a photo of you and they've both been unflattering positions. Tilting your head downwards is way more attractive

That's Ares tho

Should I post another and tilt head downward and compare?

You look kind of retarded in that photo

What if I am retarded tho
I have the gifts but I'm too shit to use them right

I belittled myself for a cheap laugh.
Always keep your cool
Hey its user would have been sufficient

call me old but what the fuck is the point of adding her on snapchat? Just to see more pics? why not just ask for her fucking number

chicks love snapchat it's their primary mode of communication now because they don't get busted as easy

This can ruin everything
If you don't selfie well, one bad selfie without optimal lighting and the girl who wants to fuck you will leave and block you immediatley
Then again, you send a proper selfie and she likes it you're in. Even if you send a poorer one later, she already knows your cute.
Trust me on this lads, the first selfie you send is life or death
If you can avoid it, its best to do that

Wtf am I supposed to do. I don't even have a penny to afford a drink
Girls have been flocking to me lately and I cant even take them out.
Do I tell her I'm jobless, that she needs to buy drink and bring it over for us to drink at my parents house?
I don't even have an ID to get into a bar
I like walks. How do I suggest that?

yes

I'd like to go for a walk, grab you by the pussy and rape you

also post a pic of her

These are all different girls
I'm telling you I'm doing good with girls until I bring up money situation
That shit MATTERS

I rather go for a walk. You can even just straight out say that you're not in the best financial position.

It's that fucking simple moron, also your chat is giving very off putting vibes

>I don't wanna be your coach
>Too bad it's not summer

that's so fucking feminine - that's what girls say to cue an invite.

>ooh too bad I don't hav a netflix subscription
>oh i do, you can come here.

Overall it doesn't matter in the chat since she asked you out but that shit can be really off putting irl.

get a job?

How?

I wholeheartedly agree

Idk mates... Ive been a loser for so long with nothing but my looks and height I'm almost tired of getting rejected by girls on dates
I'm 23 now, people have full time jobs and degrees.
The only time I'm successful is when I flat out lie "I'm majoring in X and I'm transferring next semester to Y and I work at Z"
Ive told girls I'm unemployed and dont know what I wanna study and its ruined dates right off the bat

Does anyone here intentionally use bad grammar? A lot of the time if I make mistake in a message I'll just leave it because it means that you didn't spend 20 minutes writing the perfect reply. The conversation feels smoother. Also if you use legit grammar (like I'm doing now) it just seems autistic.

lots of americans in paris

You gonna kiss a girl who eats guys asses you fucking cuck

as a cashier, construction worker and so on.
construction companies usually have a lot of stupid stuff to do e.g. carrying stones around - you know what i mean.
just ask them

next

same. I also deliberately wait 30 minutes before reading/replying as if I'm busy with more important things

Mans international now. Check the statistacs

someone post the version where his neck isn't edited

also turn auto caps off in iphone settings

This.
Catfishing without any real world consequences is easy (pic related), but actually getting some takes a bit more work.
Still totally doable though, but you gotta have your "skills" IRL.

>Do I tell her I'm jobless, that she needs to buy drink and bring it over for us to drink at my parents house?
do it and post response

Get a job you fucking dunce, even if it's a shit tier job at least it's something to help you fucking afford drinks if you go out with girls. Just lie about what you do to them but at least you don't have to fucking ask your date to buy your drinks for you.

On my way to rape you now faggot.

>little boy

Why are Indians so based?

rolling

link to your inevitable sex tape?

Older women on tinder are easymode. How does she look?

I've got a few single girls on my Snapchat, thinking about posting to my story "really need to drain my cock" in hopes they see it and respond.
You think it'll go down well?

>70

No fuckin way

Post results here at least

Yeah sometimes I go to bars and say that out loud within earshot of single women. Works at least 60% of the time.

Holy fuck muuhh diick

imagine how many fucking guys swipe right

>birth mark on the elbow
would not fuck

this one made me video chat with her to prove my looks

saw a picture on a girls instagram that since her last login 1537 guys had liked her

Lads.... She messaged me first days ago and i didnt reply
Kill me

upload a pic of yourself i want to see what you look like

women so entitled are instantly unmatched

Thats not alot
I live in Sweden too and i had a dating account on some website (cant recall) anyways it tracked how many had liked you and how many in total.
Some girls had 120 000+ matches on their profile...imagine that shit

she's rich

That bitch looks like my mom

and 5'11"

Wtf is this shit bro’s? She looks like a bot but sounds like a femburger. Could it be real? And what to continue this so far retarded convo with? Another «good, hbu? xo» right back?

Dunno much about degenerate apps but could be fake

Bot. You say how you are, then she says she says how she is and asks how you are again? ask a completely random question like would you wear mismatched socks?

fake bot

obvious bot

Snapchat automatically deletes pics and video, girls are usually much more open to send noods there. Old fag as well, yes we live in an odd world where girls are more comfortable sending you a pic of their snatch than their telephone number. But there's no way I'm going to bust my ass lifting and counting macros if I don't use this body to fuck 20 somethings.

Age difference and did you still go there?

>9 inches

hm

Just for a comparison statistically the number of people with are 9inches is roughly the same as those who are 7 feet tall or above

I go everywhere, as long as you look good there's literally nothing to worry about saying.

>censoring the age
You're on an anonymous imageboard, just fucking post it.

chad

as you can see, we're asking what age she is and if you did anything?

If you don't have money why the fuck would you propose gin on a beach you fucking spastic

Money matters because you brought it up

How can i send it a captcha?

Easy there Chris .

>im very friendly
read: i have no personality whatsoever

Literally just started with
>ever had a threesome?
I've got hoes bringing me other hoes.

Nice dubs but what if I'm cocoon mode and have no non-mirror pics of my gains

I'm 19 and was talking to a 16yo, wondering if it's game. She's legal and has a cracking ass

isn't it enough to not sexually satisfy one girl at a time?

>tfw can't get tinder because im afraid that the girls from high school will laugh at me
Graduated months ago but still nervous of things like this
Kill me

kek

Post the rest

>Wtf am I supposed to do. I don't even have a penny to afford a drink

>hey wanna coach me at the gym
>nah I'm good
>OK well let's hang outside the gym :)
>I wanna go to the beach. Do you like to drink?
>sure but just chilling on the beach is cool too
>OK but I'll bring drinks XD

you're fucking retarded. You're the only one forcing yourself into spending money on getting drinks. This chick deadass suggested three different FREE activities and you derailed it every time. Holy fuck

What a fucking beta you are

It doesn't even take long to type properly, so why spend time faking it? I don't know a single girl who cares about something so trivial.

thought you were a nerd in the thumbnail
open it up and your a chad. good shit

Lie? Tell them you are a entrepreneur or some retarded shit like that.