Why does it seem that most girls always seek validation?

why does it seem that most girls always seek validation?

pic related

why does it seem that most boys always seek validation?

pic related

Humans like attention. More at 11.

His right thigh looks all sorts of fucked up

Are you retarded? Can't figure that one out?

>he has never been at a low bodyfat % ever without being full skelly
Your DYEL is showing

Their existence is meaningless otherwise

>thumbnail
Not on my watch.

Except it makes sense that he'd be posing like that since he's showing off his gains. Meanwhile you can't see anything gains the bitch in the OP made wearing those clothes.

Of course today with instagram, snapchat and tinder, women can maintain a constant high of dopamine hit after dopamine hit from the validation and attention they can get through social media.

It's like binge eating or binge drinking, obviously it's unhealthy as fuck, but doing the same kind of thing in moderation probably isn't bad for you. Women are always going to seek validation from men, imo it's 100% healthy and normal for women to try to get some sort of validation from their man.

That being said, women being able to get constant sources of validation outside of relationships is exactly what is killing relationships in the West. If women were doing more to get validation from their man, rather than from everywhere else, things would be a lot smoother.

>most
Most don't. The ones that do are the ones you're noticing. You don't notice the ones that don't seek validation, so you don't account for them in your concept of "most girls." It's like when someone asks "why were women so much better looking in the [insert decade]." That person's concept of women in that decade is based entirely on movies and the like, which are full of attractive women.

Men are beaten out of trying to gain instant validation, otherwise you bet your ass 90% of men would be doing this shit too.

If a man sees another man attention whoring in pretty much any manner, chances are he's at the very least going to make fun of him for it. Eventually men realize that in order to avoid this, you have to disguise it as something else, or put in real effort and accomplish something Women are more supportive and twofaced, so they'll pretty much shell out validation to each other for nothing. Beta men will do the same in hopes (consciously or otherwise) it will lead to sex (it won't.) Since there isn't a deterrent, why the fuck wouldn't they? People crave attention/validation.

Its an addiction
Its how they keep their self esteem: its how they look, not what they do
Thats why most of them are insecure, because their self esteem comes, again, from how they look and not by what they do
Men can be like that too, but its rare because most man arent beautiful enough to turn heads.
You know the feeling when you start getting mires? Thats how women live, constant mires from people that wants to fuck you
Thats no surprise when some women freaks out because no one pays attention to her

>ask this on fit
>where every other post on here is crying about not having a girlfriend, talking about your girlfriend, girls you have sex with, asking what girls you lift for, posting hot/thick girls, posting your ideal girl, how you lift to get women, talking about when women mire you, believing "no-fap" autistic bullshit to get more girls, etc

I swear to christ, this board has the biggest collection of mongoloids of any board on Veeky Forums

that's some real shit

good points. have a (you)

men give them validation

Likes and attention are like drugs for these women. Also we were never good enough for our fathers.

Women know their only value to others lies in their appearance.

Men know they will never be happy with themselves until they are the best they can be.

this is why i quit having any form of social media and in turn i managed to eventually get my gf to stop it and realize how much of a net negative it is too.

besides that, your self esteem suffers from having a social media. it makes you feel like your friends are doing cool shit all the time when in reality their doing it as much as you, it just seems more because you have so many people added.

Is this achievable natty bros?

This woman is objectively hot. If this is not your taste in women then you are wrong. This is feminine, fertile, classical, Anglo-Saxon beauty.
Long hair, bright eyes, developed jaw, high cheekbones, positive canthal tilt, clear skin, low body fat, full breasts, narrow waist, wide hips. Her babies will lead millions. Willingly, or as slaves.

Maybe. But she probably suffers from a personality disorder and will make your life a living hell.

>fake tits
>objectively hot

This

>Her babies will lead millions
nah mate.
If the Father is an Alpha, the kid may be lucky to get his balls, but most important is the education and love he is going to get.
Then he may be lead some People.

The Body of a woman has only to do with the dangerless birth of the kid. Her mental Health is responsible for the kid to grow up strong. The Body of the father is responsible for the goods the kid will get to grow stronger and the mental health and Alphaness of the father is the most important for the Kid to be a succeful human.

lol

please note that all these threads about gym sluts are with white women,and five minutes later : why dont you get a X woman? (X being every race but white)
dont get played by (((them)))

>women seek validation from men
>men seek validation from men

holy shit if I were a woman I'd kms n reroll

That part of my post was a joke but yeah I agree that chadness is a nurtured characteristic rather than a natural one. Regardless, her babies would be very healthy and attractive.

>quit any form of social media
>posting on Veeky Forums
pick one

also I get your point but the entire reason I inspired to start lifting/self improving was because I read the sticky and saw some CBT n Progress threads and then looked back at the mirror and realized I could make it as well

It can't be all that bad r-right? Seeing other anons getting shredded only motivates me more.

If you start a young age, yes. But this kind of body only excel on social media. I'd rather plan half a dozen years ahead to achieve something much greater like pic

been thinking about it, ngl

>t. Daniel Oddthigh

Totally fair guys

You forgot genetic gains

women do have the perk of achieving high standard body with just being somewhat active and a low calories diet thou, I am assuming, correct me if I'm wrong

I'm not even one of (((them))) but I think it's just in my imperialist colonizing genes to fuck the brown girls bruh.

Because society tells us that we're never good enough.

Nice cope. Everybody knows that all of those hair colors on the left side are naturally occurring with the exception of the red one, which, a color quite similar does occur naturally. The "colored contacts" shit is pointless, everybody has seen those eye colors. Whats with the "just woke up"? It doesn't matter if they just woke up... thats what they look like.

>Nice cope
lmao you don't even know the difference between bleaching hair and dying hair, the redhead is a fucking wig. half of the eyes are fucking photoshop and often the color of the pupil turn brown with age, hence the hazel. God why dont you get your virgin ass a gf so you can actually learn a thing or two about women instead of posting about them on Veeky Forums

she's not showing off her gains tho

>your self esteem suffers from having a social media. it makes you feel like your friends are doing cool shit all the time when in reality their doing it as much as you, it just seems more because you have so many people added

This.

I remember a study where they had two rooms with a glass wall in between. In one room they put a lone male chimpanzee and in the other room they put a male chimpanzee with a few female chimpanzees. The lone male chimpanzee had to watch and listen to the other male fucking all the females in the next room, just behind the glass, out of reach. After a few months the lone male died of stress. Scrolling through social media alone on a weekend makes you that lone chimp.

Because they mistake men being less sociable in general for their dads not loving them much.

Women need attention like plants need water and sunlight.

Imagine you can post literally anything on Facebook, instagram and get probably a few hundred acknowledgements. Open up your dating apps and see a few hundred people who want to fuck you every day. Go out for a walk and see guys checking you out or approaching you, then you roll your eyes and post about it on facebook. Social media in general revolves more around women. Men follow women and and women follow women.

I seek validation all the time, otherwise I have to fight off the depression that is my life on my own

I think the problem with the photo is that the guy who created it purposely picked very saturated colors to emphasize his point. It's stupid though, because the difference between natural hair and eye colors among people even is staggering enough as it is.

That's not possible natty

Any other men here not really care for praise that much? I get complimented all the time after fixing myself, and it just doesn't mean anything to me anymore. It all seems so gratuitous now.

Caucasians have more naturally occurring diversity in terms of colour of eyes and hair than black people.

Sorry, Tyrone, that's the way it is. You can nitpick the picture but you know the basic point is true.

I-I-It's not? WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT POSSIBLE

God you are fucking everywhere
Stop using cope like that, it's not even correct usage

Is this some new teen slang?

tard,hes blasting,cant you see the bloat & gyno?

>why does it seem that HUMANS always seek validation?
FTFY

yea I guess but I mean it could just be his nips, I have the same small perky nips, doesnt mean he's juicing. Plus his body fat is obv not that low either.

But setting picture aside, that kind of physique is possible natty thou right? I mean it'll take a lot of eating but it's possible

you're right

It's hard achiving this natty, aim a little bit smaller and it should be possible

Black people can have red hair and freckles too though? And with this cool new invention called hair dye it's hard to tell what a woman's natural hair color is. Whoever made this image purposely chose colorful edited images for the white women and purposely picked a bunch of pictures that look similar for the "diverse" side. This shit's dumb. You notice the difference in the degree of whiteness between say an Irishman and someone from Italy, brown/black skin has even more intense variation lol. You want blue eyes you can always go for mixed race girl.

Because you're such a desperate pathetic horndog that that ends up being the only thing you actively perceive. Stop being so desperate for a wet hole. I guarantee you there's plenty of women you see but don't perceive because they don't make your cock twitch.

this but you have to look like a literal god to get any attention. women don't even have to be pretty they just flash their tits and that's it.

Not really. I'm not even that attractive in my opinion and I get called handsome all the time. I'm certainly not as attractive as that guy. Granted, I understand your point. We'll always have to work harder to get the same level of attention as women. But you don't need to be the best looking guy on the planet to get attention.

post pic

Kek

I would if I didn't have friends who post here. Besides, I already think I'm not that attractive. I don't need Veeky Forums tearing my self-confidence down from the barely comfortable place it's at.

> tfw hispanic american
> bottom left eyes and naturally wavy hair (not that str8 native american shit)
> move to Oregon
> get asked if pacific islander on daily basis
> tfw QTs compare me to demi god from Moana
> mfw lowkey autist and cant get muh dick wet

>shitskin wanting a white girl

>anglo-saxon
>beautiful
>unironically venerating a culture derived from so vicious an inbreeding that it only survived from being culturally enriched by a score of Scandis, Italians, Germans and Frenchies

nice work (you)

Receiving positive comments is an addiction. When you become used to them you start to feel paranoid when you're no longer receiving them and you need that fix so you desperately upload a photo for a quick fix. That's why girls pics will get sluttiest and sluttiest as they age and stop getting so many compliments in normal life

Anglo-Saxons are unironically the master race

manhands

>Her

She's attractive but those earrings just look awful

thanks user

She's not really hot, but she does have big tits

They don't. But the ones who don't seek validation from others ... Aren't making posts like that. So from your perspective, they don't exist.

fit, Veeky Forums in general, is not social media. its a place where you come and post your retarded opinions anonimously, so that other anonymous can express their retarded opinion based on yours
this is not a place where you seek validation, and often is a complete opposite
see, Veeky Forums makes everyone alpha, because why the fuck not? its why you come here for, its what almost every user comes here for, to be an anonymous alpha

>doing nofap for roasties

never gonna make it

Why the FUCK did good not give me tiny hips like David Laid? That fuckin V taper is perfect.

The hero we need right now

Well at least he put in work for that pic and deserves on validation. All that bitch was skip lunch and wear no bra. Fucking stupid cunt.

Still wouldnt make much of a difference anyway.

>t. insecure mestizo

Maybe you just have womanly hands

fuck off niggerlover

>why do girls xyz?

Your incel is showing

except:
1. he's obviously gay if he's taking pics like that
2. he actually had to work for his body

so back to the OP we go...

because he didn't put an unrelated caption on it to make himself seem like less of an attention whore, he also put work into his body

H'es showing off the results of his hard work, she's just being a roastie flashing her tits.

>you will never have a 22" waist
Why even try

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

I wonder how long she spent setting her blouse just right to not reveal a nipple.

why does it seem that fit always seek validation?

board related

I'd validate that if you know what I'm saying

attention whores are a vocal minority.

The girls who keep it low key are practically invisible to most guys.

At least this guy had to work his ass off.