Will I make it?

6'8" just hit 200 pds from 180 over a few months.

pulled my bench from a pitiful 90 max to 150 for reps and now Im one 200 pd bar rows as well.

this is one of my after pic (non hardcore flexing coming up)

my question is, what should i hit next? anything to put on the back burner? what do ?

no-flex progress pic

Is that shower curtain 7 feet high? You look about 6-2 to me, lying faggot.

user focus on your big three: squat, bench deads. Keep eating like no tomorrow. I'm serious please keep going, you will be a fucking monster. Read the sticky for routines or ask us here. You seem to be doing really well so far. You will make it. Imagine being like 270lbs and fucking railing some tiny qt you will be unstoppable from the girls to the boardroom.

Thanks bro, I will run with that. Thanks for the lift

I really appreciate it.

>6'8''
Lucky I'm only 6'1 :-(

Lucky is relative. If I could pick a "perfect" height I would go 6'2" its still tall, but you still get good gains, and have an easy time avoiding lanklet status.

this man is 6'8
you're going to make it, but only if you literally either vacuum food into your mouth or turn in the natty card son

You from North Carolina?

naw PA

i'm 6'9" from NC, what's up?

pics/routine? I need another tall guy's take on what to do

i think i posted in another one of your threads, i look like shit atm. my dad is about my height and was pretty jacked at one point and definitely not on anything though, but i dont got pics. were gonna make it

We're all gonna make it. peace bro.

nibber you look like me but with better abs

Good progress
you probably have the greatest genetic potential but the hardest path of all of us, you owe it to us to become the beast that none of us can become
Godspeed OP

>6'8''
pls become a monster, leave humanity behind

nice shreds on the delts, really I'd look no further than vids on youtube posted by brian shaw & thor, 6'8 and 6'9 respectively. guys are on gear though mind you, from what I've seen from them it's going to take a ridiculous amount of food.

>6'1
>tfw just stupid manlet

You really, really, REALLY need to fucking eat though. Like make a fucking meal plan, calculate your goddamn macros today.

Looking big (like big muscles, you're already a giant) at 6'8'' is TOUGH.