Alpha Destiny Appreciation Thread

Say something nice.

you're taller than most children

Great confidence

lmao

You're not Blaha

No one can be coach. Merc, sharpshooter, hunts wild boar with only a knife, gives his gf dick at least twice a day, competitive power lifter, and so much more.

Despite being a manlet, chinlet and baldcel, you've basically made the most of your 2/10 genetics.

Handsome!

Nice stache bro.

How many times did he have to stress he wasn't gay because someone made the comparison of bear-mode and bears in the gay community?

Sounds like something a closet-homo would say.

blaha got raped like a faggot too. and he's a reptillian overlord.

blaha is the biggest faggot in the known universe

> Unironically following this guy

>Despite being a manlet, chinlet and baldcel, you've basically made the most of your 2/10 genetics.

I don’t think people with confidence make up stories about impressing women

Do you even own Naturally Enhanced or did you just save a screencap of the introduction? Irregardless of what you may think of his personality and the obvious bants he puts in to his writings, the info in that PDF is some of the highest-grade knowledge that a natty lifter should know.

I torrented it. I didn't even read past the intro, tho.

I thought Alex left weeks ago?

His neck training advice is actually pretty helpfull.

Well you must have read the notice about pirating the book in that case? You know, the one that says the scumbag who you got the PDF from is probably rotting in a jail cell right now? Here's hoping it was worth it for that idiot to have a police file on him now.

I fully recommend you delete that file, you don't even like it anyways, apparently.

you have amazing... height? fucking manlet FUCK

Alex pls go

some decent fit advices, but cringe in general

>all that shit about what women want XDDDD
cringe as fuck

I think I'm going to share it myself, just to fuck with Alex.

Anyway, I skimmed over it a moment ago and I don't see anything revolutionary about it. Most of it is common fitness knowledge wich he stole from others himself. I'm not paying a manlet for a list of exercises.

You really wouldn't want to do that, please read over the Legal page on page 2 again. Any attempts to reproduce the book without express permission from Alexander Leonidas will be met with prosecution from the fullest extent of the law.

Just delete it, there is no reason to keep it as you say so yourself- you do not like it, so just delete the file or alert Alex himself to the existence of this illegal copy so he can trace it back if he hasn't already got the bastard who did it in the clink.

I'll think about it

I managed to slug through about half of his book. Nothing new or groundbreaking, and the writing style was extremely poor. He writes in an extremely immature manner, and speaks even worse. It was like someone was putting all of their angst and frustration into a book to prove that he isn't an ugly manlet.

Also, he is hideous.

Don't even think about it.

K

This. The guy seems to cater to low IQ young individuals. There is no way a grown man can read that shit without bursting into laughter at some point or another.

His rack pull and cheat row advice is legit, but most his videos are poorly structured with him just repeating points he's made 500 times already.

> when I'm walking down the street, best believe that I am the center of attention.
No shit, if you are an angry manlet walking down the street, looking around to see if someone is laughing at you, it makes people curious.

Alex you're fucking pathetic

Are you sure you read NE? Because that sounds fucking nothing like NE. This book is the bible of lifting, it has everything you would ever need and more, there is nothing like it anywhere.

You seem to have a lot of issue with another male's physical appearance, are you perhaps a homosexual? You should care about what he is saying and writing and not so much what he looks like, do you only listen to men who you want to suck the cocks of?

He did the best considering his woeful genetics

Thanks senpai

Doing naturally enhanced helped me get new PRs in OHP and deadlift
Thanks Alex

Please do not post screenshots, I believe you when you say you are in possession of an illegal copy, just don't share any more content with any of the poorfag scum in this thread.

Can you post every page? Love seeing faggotdestiny triggered

>bad elbows
>Bad leverages
>Bad facial hair

The list doeth go oneth, but I really like him because he has done so well with those 1.5/10 genetics.

Nice rare Alex pepe

Holy fuck time to start an alphadestiny meme collection

Alright, I'll give you the rest of the Chad set if you want them. Despite your prior comments poking fun at Alex.

Alex is a big guy but he looks natty

Blaha one.

And here's the special Bugenhagen one, meant to unify the two factions on Veeky Forums.

Here's an extra one.

Alex please go

Is he a sand person?

Alex is white.

With the facial haor he looks middle eastern, even Greek.

He's Greek + Italian. Technically he is wh*Te.

Sounds autistic. Why do people act as if the gym is like a temple? It's fun and awesome but people act as if they're Fucking monks and gladiators walking out and talking about sacrifice. Fuck outta here

>irregardless

where can I torrent it? I was in the mood for reading a comic book

I mean comedy book*

same. anyone have a link?

Yo, Link me 2 it bro

gold

Beta genetics and 5'5'' frame makes him appear "strong" on camera, but in reality he has the skeletal constitution of an 11 year old boy. Also strong betaface + those lips lol.

I guess some of his tips can be applied to people with average / shit genetics.

As far as his persona goes, no male role models + incel + minoxidil user (lol) + wants to be eric bugenhagen

How can he have no male role models and also want to be eric bugenhagen?

He's like a little kid i want to pet him

Eric isn't as ugly as this "chad" you show him as