Wish you started lifting when you were younger ?

I wish I had started lifting when I was 15, in Highschool, so by the time I got in college I was already ripped

Feels bad

Yeah, not at 26

I did this and made barely any gains until I was 16 but I was a smelly before that as well

Skelly*

fuck no, it would habe stopped my growth and instead of being a normal person today I'd be a sub 6'2" manlet

that boy is 5'3

I started lifting when I was 17(Which is fine) but I didn't had a fucking clue about proteins, calories, nutrition and my routine was just lame(machines/no basics).

Basically I wasted 2 years. Now I'm 20 and still DYEL.

Let's be real you were probably smelly too

started at 17
wish i had joined that wrestling team in freshman year
could have been chad

Started weightlifting at 14 and now I'm 19, and people see my physique and always think I'm older
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Natty?

>he thinks he could have been chad

Good one keep telling yourself that

When I was in the army I lifted for functional strength only so even though I trained six days a week I didn't look like I had ever been to a gym. I started training for strength when I was in my mid 20s and didn't start training for mass until I was about 30. Now I've put on more mass in the last three months than I have in the last six years.
I feel like I wasted all those years being strong but looking like a dyel.

goddammit I wish I knew shit about lifting when I was younger. Wouldn't have cured my social autism but would've made me a lot more attractive to my initial dates.

And to think that I was one of those "guys who were too nice", christ what the fuck was I thinking

high school sucked.

I started lifting at 14 (22 now), but nonetheless I was merely a gymcel despite being the most built guy at high school, 6'3" and ripped/athletic by the time I turned 17

Maybe, but I can't do anything about it now so why let it bother me?

I'm a wizard. I've missed out on stuff. That's OK. I can do the things I've missed now, if I make the effort to.

Yeah I'm motivating my younger brother to fitness, he's 6'1'' already (one inch longer than me). He has potential to become a beast.

Forgot to mention he just turned 15

I actually did! Multiple "PT"'s kept giving me really shit programs (>2 sets of 15 reps will definitely get you a beach bod bro!), my Dad's homegym was only usable maybe one day out of 7 (he kept shuffling shit around for no reason; at one point it would take me 90 minutes to get everything set up, then another 90 to get it back where it was. Young me gave up at that) and my school's gym was run by some douche who would only let the football players use it, and wouldn't give passes to anybody else unless they jumped through a trillion hoops.

Ended up getting a part time job to fun my gym membership. But the only gym nearby was ridiculously expensive and discouraged heavy lifting. By then Ended up getting to 2pl8 DL and 1pl8 squat by 16 though which was nice. Then I gave up, because I wasn't seeing any gains and just sick of working a part time job for so long then still having no money because my gym was sucking it away. Plus I was fat and didn't have the dietary control I have now, so I wasn't visibly changing; got teased by a bunch of now drug addicts and got demoralized.

I'm a little bit pissed about how I got jerked around back then. A lot of bullshit because people didn't want to take a younger person seriously, and I wasn't huge on team sports.

If ever I have kids, I'm gonna make sure they have my full support in any sports they want. Fuck, even if it's just going and playing catch or something for half an hour every few days. I don't want them to have to jump through a trillion hoops just to do physical activity.

Post pics.

I went to the gym in highschool every so often I didn't really know much, I mostly dicked around on the machines.

Yeah I wish I could have talked to my PE teacher freshman year and asked if I could train in the weight room instead of running around or playing stupid sports. Heck if I started lifting with rigor at 18 I would have been okay with that.

did PPLPPxx since gr 9, hit 315 bench in g12, fuck that felt good. mires errywhere