Would you consider this a "small" physique?

Would you consider this a "small" physique?

no, but not "big" either

not at all. he's like peak natty. plus people always look smaller in pics, when you see them in person, especially tall people, they're a huge wall of muscle.

hes a smaller guy, but no

>inb4 that autism measuring picture
its a chick taking the photo and he doesn't look much taller than her

in no existence is that a small guy.

king of otters

why is his mom taking pics of him?

Ottermode + a little more mass. Mid size physique.

Small compared to people on roids. He’s fucking jacked compared to most natty lifters, taking into account his bodyfat levels.

I've got the Joy Joy Joy Joy
Down in my heart
>where
Down in my heart
TODAAAAY

this guy could easily be Patrick Bateman irl... super rich parents, obsessed with his physique, very handsome could get any girl he wanted.

I'm pretty fuckin jelly of him even tho he is a faggot who sells shitty workout plans

>mom, come take a shirtless picture of me on the back porch for my instagram

It's a fucking cringe physique. Kinobody is a sad, little cunt who has had everything handed to him, fucking autie manchild. And he roids.

>someone who actually hangs out with hot girls
>versus a delusional manlet that makes up stories about sipping a cool glass of lemonade

I can tell you’re quite an alpha gentleman yourself *tips fedora*

Looks thick, juicy, solid, tight.

Would smash.

Isn't alex's whole gimmick of someone making fun of a 'gotta be chad' character so much he is one now?

Any way they are inferior to eric.

>Slags that are gagging for his daddy's wallet
>Actual alpha male that put a little bit of banter in to a story of his personal experiences with girls

kys if you unironically like KinoBeta/hate AlphaDestiny.

Shoo shoo Alex

I don't know where you got the impression he is making fun of the Alpha lifestyle, he is a great proponent of all males actively living it. He even says if you found his content then it is your Destiny to be Alpha.

Eric is ok, but he is a mega-autist and I have cringed many a time at his videos.

Sometimes people say things they don't sincerely mean, even online

If you have body dysmorphia, or lack an understanding of the English language.

But Alex isn't like that though. He's obviously a decent-looking guy so I wouldn't think he would have any issues pertaining to the opposite sex. The main problem that guys like you seem to have is an inability to see sarcasm in text, I am talking of course about the piece Alex wrote about his saying "So are we fucking on [such and such a day of the week]"

That particularly article is chock-full of him telling a story that actually happened to him but in a humorous way. Do you get what I mean now?

pretty ideal physique tbqh, looks good in clothes and can still be athlethic

i'd add more size to the legs though, fuck skipping leg day