/fraud/-Big boss did roids, why don't you? edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
We posted all our sexy faces here owo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwM5twWUa9Y
teampscarb.co.uk/index.php/the-very-basic-guide-to-ghrpghrh-peptides/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>estp
>alex
>glands
>crusader

Why does fraud always have just one really annoying trip?

this is natty 3 years
Btw can I do tren without test base as I have high natty test and don't see the point of shutting that down to be able to inject it again. I mean I don't need more test really, I just want a bit of that cherrypicked tren look, then done.
Is Tren possible without test if you have natty test and go low on the dose /fraud/?
>absolutely retarded question

body pic
captcha: choices

Because we deserve it
bimbo and maybe poor cunt are our saviors though

trust worthy test brands names?

semen

>Pick this up from the he post office.
>All contents still in bag and still intact.
>Didn't get V& at the post office.
Whew lad, gonna stick to domestic sources from now on.

buy ugl chink bathwater faggot

If it’s your first time don’t start with tren
Test is fine, then maybe in like half a year try tren

Any of you ever use fetlife? I want a bbw to sit on my face as sad as it sounds. Tinder is off the table because I can only produce shirtless bathroom pics. When I go out I don't stop to have people take pictures of me

Just take the bathroom pics dude

Repost:
Where the hell do I find cute girls? All the ones on tinder are either IG brand whores or ugly. Where are all the cuties?

Or are my standards not realistic?

>got my indian asin finally

We're annoying but memorable.

I'll probably take one in the gym locker room so it's a tiny bit less sad

Fuck You crusader
Anyway try colleges, say shit like “oh I’m meeting up with a friend” and flirt with girls

>try colleges
>try whores

No. I want animu esque qts

Then you better move to nipland bud
Or try anime clubs, made some fuck buddies in there

Where do I find an anime club?

8 weeks in. How am I doing?
Lifts have skyrocketed and I went from 180 to 195 cold.

Also how do I tell how much I have left in my vials? I bought a 20 week supply but it feels like I'm going too fast.

All that in only two months? Fuck is your routine bruh

1. Then what do?
2. I don't even know what I want. Not sure if I want a gf or a fwb. Optimally it would be an fwb who is exclusive to me
3.no u.

Ill take this as a compliment thank you senpai. :^)

I've just been doing power and explosive movements with regular compounds and hypertophy.

E.g.
Deadlifts
Then snatches
Then squats
Then work with rows for back day.

I don't have a routine cause I'm a fucking idiot.

All okay. So it's probably okay to just continue to do my 5x5 + accessories on test then. My main goal is strength with a little size for arms and shit.

Did customs just imply your gear is bunk?

No vials in there.
Just a shitload of Clomid, Nolva and SARMs raws.

All stealthed though.

Match if you want a serious gf but you’re too much of a headcase atm dude. Get on some jew meds and find a real hobby

Meh. Id go with 5x5 for big lifts. But go for power days. I normally go 8x2 on bench or deadlifts. For acessories I do 5x5 or 4x8. Then just hypertophy 3x12+ for show muscles like lateral delts, arms, etc.

Thing is most of these fall within the same day so it depends on how you like it lmao.

Post your lifts before and after pls and what’s your cycle?

How tf do you stealth orals

lol

>stealthing ancillaries
Why? I just got like 200 tabs of asin just regularly in the mail.

I am on jew meds plus seeing a psych, personality disorders are only treatable, not curable. Anime is a real hobby. I don't want internet dating, too much pressure and too many mind games.

>Before pic.
Bench: 205
Deadlift: 315 belt i guess
Squat: 345 (equipped cause I was a pansy)
OHP: 135

>After aka current
Bench: 245 raw
Deadlift: 375 raw
Squat: 365 (equpped still a pansy)
OHP: 150

And 500mg Test E per week.
250mg E3D
albeit I've done horribly keeping track of when I need to pin.

>Anime is a real hobby
you'll grow out of it and realize how fucking insufferable you are

I know because I'm you 6 years older

Yeah I probably will grow out of it. Point? It interests me and brings me joy at this moment in my life. I don't see why I should stop.

Just do it on the same 2 days every week lol

LMFAO
I thought I was a weak natty who has only been lifting a year hahahahahah
Unless I missed a post where you have some serious disease

I have cancer
Its terminal
Steroids are the only thing keeping me sane and from breaking down.
I also have lupus.

How much gains can you keep if you were to stop using testosterone+tren?

>poor cunt
What the fuck are you on, that faggot is terrible.

Wait.

what days does everyone use

8 sets of 2? Wew. As a natty deadlifts kill me after 1 set of 1 rep max. That shit sounds fun.

Do you guys not have lives? I swear y'all are in every single fucking /fraud/

tfw i fucked up my fucking up post by posting in the dead thread.

>Do you guys not have lives?

No.

My stats are very close to you before. For a first cycle is be very happy with that kind of strength only 2 months in. Another 8 weeks you'll be pulling 420 blazin it

Just do it Monday/Friday. Easy enough to remember

are you also posting in every fraud thread? that would make you no life also

t.no life

Lmao at last thread and people thinking I actually think jeff is natty.

Also I got back from the doctors, going to get my back cracked, massive fluid buildup along the lower back and middle of the spine.
Fucking freezer I swear.

That's nothing to be ashamed about they're a 1 rep max for a reason. I do 8x2 to help with my strength and explosiveness. But when it comes to max effort I hardly do anything above singles or doubles for a couple sets. The 8x2 is for my stupidly heavy 95% days.

Are you batty. I feel shitty turning it in sometimes for my stats but meh. I'm happy. I got a friend who pulls 560 conventional natty and hes smaller than it. Hurts man.

>can I run tren only?
No. Pic related.

I dunno where that came from, think my original meme said user but I don't remember.

Also Jesus man, uh good luck with that.

pretty sure jeff has been doing roids since he was 14

checked

jeff grew up 1 hour away from me

Either stop having such stringent tastes in women and broaden your scope or forever be doomed for traps

Wat

Repacked in vitamin containers.
Raws repacked as caffeine powder.

No but I visit them everyday when I'm on break or not busy and I swear they are in every single one

>I visit them everyday
>I swear they are in every single one
..so are you

Yo Bimbo, you going to Reso 18? I picked up some DHB on your recommendation and I'm looking forward to being dry and j00cy for the rave sloots.

Is it that you lose all your gains when you come off the gear or you're just left with your genetic limit afterwards?
Assuming proper PCT etc.

I can never seem to find a definite consistent answer with this

you lose mass, but keep the myonuclei

Return to glory fraud

Wait. So once I come off my cycle I'm going to lose everything or is there some type of mass left over? I'm thinking of bulking to 210 and cutting for the last month or so on my cycle. Then PCT. I don't wanna go back to my shitty body before I started.

>just find a girl who doesn't look the way you want

Because that'll make me happy

No.

Eh, I've been fucked by customs in the past so I always get shit stealthed.

Yes I am

Yes that's understood.

Say a 5'10" 170lbs 10% bf dude goes on his first cycle,
bulks up to 200lbs 10%bf, strength goes up etc

When he's off the gear, will he shrink back to 170lbs (except with more muscle growth potential due to added nuclei)
Or will he drop to 185lbs 10% bf (which is about the genetic ceiling for a guy of that stature)?

80$ for a ticket, no thanks jeff

gross girls are no glory

Slightly off topic but someone in another thread suggested asking you guys

How do i lower my prolactin levels?
I have 600 ng/dl total test and 18ng/ml prolactin which is still "normal" according to my doc
I just bought ashwagandha to reduce my cortisol

I believe just found it funny someone fell for my shitposting.

Back isn't so bad, cracking feels godlike and I'd love to get it done more often.

p5p or vitamin b6.
p5p better though.

can you lactate?

you look the same to me m88

if i'm cutting, and on low dose tren.
do i need to eat?

I can't lactate and I don't have gyno but I do have a reduced sexdrive and abnormal lack of body and facial hair
I'll look into p5p

how is your thyroid?
low thyroid can cause increased prolactin. some of those things you listed could also be from low thyroid.

Are thyroid problems genetic?
My mom has thyroid problems
I just lost 80 lbs pretty easily

it can be genetic or influenced by diet. if diet related, selenium and iodine can help.
you should look up the symptoms and see if you relate to any. a blood test would be nice as well.

This. Tyrosine is also apparently good for thyroid regulation.

I don't show any symptoms of thyroid problems but holy shit, high prolactin levels lower dopamine levels which correlates to restless legs syndrome which I have.. and it also lowers sex drive which has caused some problems in my relation ship lately
I just ordered the highest dose p5p on Amazon and I hope this helps

Thanks for your help user

Just came back from the doc. I told her that I have anxiety and depression since years and it might be low T. She said that's impossible because testosterone does nothing for it. Tested me anyway. What the fuck. Gonna start my first cycle next week.

>She

how dare you talk shit about mai ESTPfu you worthless heathen

generally agree though

One person always has to be the worst.

:)

>chatting to a guy at work
>knows I like anime
>He asks what anime I finished last
>tell him it was NTR
>he asks what genre
>tell him Yuri, Drama
>He asks what yuri is
>I tell him to look it up when he gets home
>calls me at work
>"You're a sick fuck."

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=BwM5twWUa9Y

nice blog

Cant you write ur shitty blog on /a/?

How the fuck is this in any way Veeky Forums or /fraud/ related?

>PIP in glute and quad
>Volvo has heated seats
>Never want to leave

I sometimes wonder if there are any gym bro customs workers who open stuff up, realise it's not coke or some shit, and just write it up as being some legal shit and pass it through

Dumb question: if instructions for reconstitution state dosages in terms of a 1ml syringe (teampscarb.co.uk/index.php/the-very-basic-guide-to-ghrpghrh-peptides/)
do I have to halve the dosage if I have 0.5mg syringes with 50 ticks, or is it the same?

Am I right in thinking, because of the similar ester half life I can switch from test e to test cyp mid-cycle with no problem?

Package dude here.
I work in freight so I talked to one of the customs guys we deal with.

Long story short, package was opened by biosecurity, not border control.
They do a quick drug swab of the package, and if it pings up a controlled substance then they forward it to border control - occasionally they will do a blitz for a particular item/drug, in which they will manually search for the drug in the package (ie. If they're after Clomid, they will check the name on every pill pack in every piece of mail they open).

He also said that the general rule is that they will allow through a single user supply of any non-addictive prescription drug.

All that said, there was a "commercial" level supply of shit in the package because it was a group buy (it's like 3 cycles worth of support and PCT for the six of us), so I'm glad we did stealth shipping.

W2c mt2 in yurop
Also hallo my beautiful starchildren

Who gave you money?

test e and c are basically the same thing, except cyp has 1 more molecule.

Cyps halph life is just 1 day longer. So yeah ur g2g

Typical beta advice
>Lmao just go for girls who you aren't attracted to.
So fucking stupid.

>Depression and Anxiety have nothing to do with low testosterone
>2 extremely common symptoms of low testosterone have nothing to do with low testosterone.

What Personality disorder do you have if you don't mind me asking?

I just looked it up and I admire your honesty, If I ever watched a shit like this I would carry that memory to the grave.
what the fuck you autistic fuck.