Why are manlets hated on this board?

Why are manlets hated on this board?

I feel bad for their kids. Dude is like 5ft tall.

lmao i feel good for the dude, his kids will be the tallest on his side of the family.

>on this board
Oh child...

Short people are patrician tier.
Easy gains, cute and none threatening, easily date young girls.
Enough with the hate.

Not even a white mom can save those kids, they'll still be asian manlets.

it's just self-hatred

Any manlets here ever dated a tall woman 5 10 of height? im only 5 7 and ive been forming a year long friendship with this tall girl, who is really sweet. want to to take it a next step further by asking her out but scared ill be friendzoned. good thing im swole so i wont feel emasculated in the relationship

Reasons no longer matter, the Day of the Tunnel is almost here, the reign of the long men is nigh.

femanon here, im 4'11" and wouldnt date any guy below 6', sorry, if you cant pick me up like a puppy, i cant be with you

Haha. I too saw that post. Good shared meme friend. Lamau

same b8 same time each day

Manlet detected

The thing that makes me angry about this b8 is that I've seen almost the exact same thing in a girl's Tinder bio.

It's just insecure tall fags boasting about the one thing they have going for them while trying to cope for their shitty gains and ugly faces

Good thing a nigga swole

It's not hatred, they just need to learn.

Crabs in a bucket mentality. If you can make everyone else feel like shit about something then you've got a leg up on them.

>be ugly, weak, loser in life with no redeeming qualities
>a-at least i'm tall, right? manlets lel
>another night shitposting, but i'm so much better than manlets
>wouldn't it be funny if i pretended to be a manlet, and they were starting an uprising , this is such a good use of my time
>when will they learn XD

longmen propaganda

end game for manlets is finding some Amazonian thicc ass woman

the thing is, it is NOT bait

Basically this. You don't understand the rage boiling within an ugly lanklet who has to put in twice the effort for half of the aesthetic effect.

>manlet thread

Maybe, but I also find that a lot of manlet threads are made by guys 5'5 to 5'7/ 165cm to 174 trying to make the 5'8 to 5'11/176cm to 180 feel worse and bring them down to their levels of self loathing.

>5'10
>Tall

Did you know that girly males or babyfaced males falsely project (no really) that they will attract girly girls or babyfaced girls?

I have no doubt this happens also m8. It is a good thing to mention. I just dont see the point in raging over it regardless of whether they're taller or shorter. I'm 5'10 myself and yeah sure, id prefer not to be shorter, but I've seen plenty of shorter guys with better builds and hotter gfs than I have had. And fuck the back pains that lanklets get later on.

>Veeky Forums says australia is really tall
>assume it's just a meme
>go to party for the first time in months
>everyone is 6'
wtf

succeeding as a manlet is not to play the game at all

>go on Veeky Forums
>fell for the "just lift bro and you'll get a gf!" meme
>got Veeky Forums 184lbs-128lbs (im 5'4)
>see muscle and made big improvements
>manlet threads
>develop psychological breakdown and believe my life is worthless since im genetically inferior and will never be fulfilled
>start noticing height more often everywhere i go making me compare my height to other people and lines on the wall to see if im taller than it

this has really got me fucked real good. just turned 19, if im not at least above 5'7 by the time im 21 im offing myself

just buy an axe and take revenge on all those taller than you by cutting them down to 5'6

I'm 177 and I'm dating 178-179 girl. She's way taller than me when on heels.
I don't really care to be honest, sometimes we joke about it but that's it. Oh and I'm not even that fit and she used to model.

The weak should fear the strong

they never learn

If you're 19 then there's little chance you'll grow at all nevermind 4 inches

manlets are inferior
They can't change being inferior
Worse than fat people who can

>implying Veeky Forums cares about passing on genes

I'm a manlet and I hate myself.

Buff manlets look ridiculous.

The worst thing about this is that there's about 4 inches between your eyes and the top of your head, so you end up comparing people's head levels to your eye level

Because they never learn

kids who were bullied in school now try to take a revenge on a chinese cartoon board. incels trying to bring everyone else down to their level. falseflagging self-hating manlets. literal autists who dont get tired of seeing the exact same thing hundreds of times a day.

take your pick

They just don't learn, mate.

I scored an attractive 6' as a 5'6 manlord.
>You can do anything you set your mind to, man.

because this board is full of manlets and manlets hate themselves the most

>5'10"
>tall
you live in vietnam or some shit?

I dont hate them. I pity them.

I think that's the endgame for everyone.

self hate, most of us normal bros are pretty cool and would never make fun of anyone because of their height

>literally in the friend zone
If you didn't make it obvious first thing that you're attracted to her, you're automatically in the friend zone
> a year
user....

>attractiveness is all about seeing yourself as sexy and attractive despite any flaws
>user sees himself as unattractive over something he literally has no control over
>surprised to be depressed over something he literally has no control over
Shit I swear this board

>hated on this board

It's this whole planet since the beginning of time and it will never change. Despite nearly everything becoming off limits to comedy due to over-sensitive groups of people, making fun of short men will always be acceptable. Comedy of the future will be nothing but short jokes.

>Why are manlets hated on this board?
Because it's full of them, and they're self-hating. When you see a 'manlet hate' thread, it's posted by a manlet and responded to exclusively by manlets. The tall guys are off in other threads, not giving a fuck, and discussing things that actually matter

Did a short guy rape your mom or something?

No he married her and had me.

>feels bad that kids will be short
>doesn't feel bad that they'll be chinky-mixed
nu-Veeky Forums

>girl(female)

> people under 5'7 are pathetic thread
> created by a Manlet
> everyone posting in the thread is also a Manley talking shit about manlets larping them at they are tall people

The absolute state of this board, lmao

It's funny, people cry all the time about modern women being shallow and Jews undermining white society, when Veeky Forums is the biggest culprit.

Most of the manlet hate is posted by self loathing manlets. I know a few people who hate manlets, and they're all 5'9 or 5'8" they hate their height so they try to bring down other manlets down with them. They also like to say that the cut off is near 6' or even 6'2", they do this precisely as to bring men that are 5'11" or 5'10", which is a perfectly fine height, down to their level, as to not feel alone.

5'10 is tall for a female.

The average height for a female in the US alone is around 5'4, it's shorter than that across the globe.

>wanting your women to be over 5'10"
looks like nobody told this fag that traps are gay.

Adding to this, many other manlets try to say their their height is the perfect cut off
>im 5'7 which is not too short, 5'6" and below is REAL manlet territory

>the reign of the long men is nigh
So, the lanklets will take over? Or do you just not know what "reign" nor "nigh" mean?

>mfw there's a guy at my gym who is LITERALLY about 4'8

I think he has a growth disorder or something because I actually thought somebody brought their kid or little brother with them to the gym and I was like "What the fuck? you can't bring kids in here". He's not a dwarf because everything is in proportion, he's just freakishly short.

I'd honestly kill myself. There's manlets and then there's manlet manlets

>You don't understand the rage boiling within an ugly lanklet who has to put in twice the effort for half of the aesthetic effect.

A woman will still go for an average lanklet over a shredded manlet any day of the week though.

Because lanklets are so empty that the only thing they have is their height.

I purpose we separate manlets from chadlets

I have a group of female friends, asked them if they'd ever date anyone shorter than them and they said no.
I'd honestly avoid it, as someone who's 5 foot 7 myself just don't bother

source?

5"10' is when women transition from tall to freak you fag

>purpose
Brainlet detected

>t.manlet

Look at that ill-dressed little manlet chink. Good fucking christ.

they are universally hated

I feel sorry for manlets more than anything. They're like children who never grow up.