blue board, nigga

How much for belli poosi installation?

A. Story
B. Powerlifting time

if i finger it, does it hurt?

wtf is this

I will your abdomen up with cum

*blushes and starts rubbing your cock*

2 bowel obstructions in a 3 week period, both requiring surgeries with the second one needing to repair torn intestine. Some incision sutures broke during the healing and I'm left with this until we can come up with a solution after more skin has grown in

This is you

What am I looking at here? Story?

*takes pants off so you can suck my cock*

So wait for the skin to grow
Did the doctor say you can’t work abs every? If not just come up with a cool story for your scar that goes down your abs

get fucking shredded, chicks dig scars.
I think you'll like a sick cunt bro, own it.

*spits on your cock and starts slowly deepthroating it while rubbing your erect nipples*

Is it painful?

Do you like your new chestpussy?

I moan as you choke on my cock and push your head into my pelvis

Doctor didn't say anything except no exercising yet. I don't know if we're going to have to do a repair surgery

How did this happen?

Dude don’t stress
Your belly pussy will close and you can tell all the girls you fuck that you got it in a fight with a mugger or something

absolutely no way any respectable doctor would leave it that way, you don't have anything to worry about.

It isn't painful. It's sensitive to touch because of all the fucked up nerves now, so it basically is a pussy. It just fucking depresses me.

I've got cystic fibrosis which causes thick mucus formation in numerous organs. The mucus can bind to food which forms large masses which can be impossible to digest and pass. The surgeon said he pulled some solid piece of undigested food.

Fairly certain it's not going to close right. The massive dent means it's very prone to herniating so I think a repair surgery is like that.

>I've got cystic fibrosis which causes thick mucus formation in numerous organs.

Holy fuck dude. How severe is it in your case?

What exactly am I looking at? Is that your muscle that's visible or an organ?

not everyone can claim they lived through a chestburster

I pass out from pleasure

It's managed enough that I can lift and live relatively normally, but there are still random occurrences of shit like this and lung infections which fuck me up for chunks of time

I think it's some muscle and the deepest layers of skin. If I try to flex it, it moves slightly independently of the skin around it

this is a good opening for any girl that asks

What antibiotics are you on?

Did you at least get this before Halloween so you could incorporate it into a costume? How the fuck is it not immensely infected and puss filled. Do you clean it or something?

I was going to make a joke about you having a gaping asshole in your stomach, but after reading a bit more of the thread, I'm really sorry to hear about your condition and I wish you all the best.

The path might be harder but you're still gonna make it, brah.

mynigga

>it's loose skin mods

I kiss your forehead and whisper, "nohomo".

What happened there?

Substantial weight loss.
That said, I want to fuck that flab

Kind of
>was cast in a rocky horror shadow cast before things got bad
>had to give up 2 different roles due to hospital stays
>they still let me do some minor shit for the show
>had to put together a costume for the show
>come up with concept related to the show
>character who was a disappointing gay sex slave whose organs were harvested
>still had to wear incision dressing during the show because kept bleeding
I incorporated it more during the show with someone's fake blood, but I went with it. I look fucking awful because this had been a bad year for lifting for me, I lost about 15 lbs in the few weeks I was out of commission since I was either not eating or barely eating, and shit was still swollen but still had fun. Didn't actually do anything for Halloween night though

that's why you don't go and lose 30 lbs in a month. This only happens to stupid people and morbidly obese

Based off of what I can see of the tissue inside and the scarring on the edges, my best thought is that it will fill in, but it will not flatten and will still be somewhat shallow or concave. A skin graft would repair the remainder of the wound if it has properly healed and shows minimal scarring. A bit of platic surgery works wonders. And if the muscle tissue has not been compromised you will look pretty bad ass if you start working out and get lean.

So losing weight rapidly leads to loose skin as opposed to doing it slowly? Nice broscience.

do you think they could take a piece of body part and sew it into that hole? Like how they usually do to people who got burned ?

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

ITll kill him by 40
My brother has it
He's 16
Bad feel

Thanks Dr Faggot

>bodyfatguide.com/LooseSkin.htm
I went and took the first link about loose skin I found. You can still google it, and figure it out, m8
Also, I've lost around 40 lbs, and I don't have loose skin. A few scars, but that's about it.

The area around the wound protrudes a bit, though. It's hard to get a picture of it, but the upper part of the abs are bulging out well past the lower ones. Is that just swelling or would that mean the things are herniated there?

I just baited you to get some info, thanks, hopefully I won't get lose skin.

That sucks man. I hope that doctors can find a cure for that soon. Keep trucking, stay positive and life life to the fullest!

High five.

Some guys have all the luck. I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

I'm not buying your candy bars, you fucking jew fish

dude

every halloween you should show up dressed as Tony Stark. Sure the hole might be a little low but people would still respect it.

I've got my dick out right now user. Show me some more pics.

top kek

I mean. Crap, man. Look at that.
You don't see that every day.

o/

Well.

At least you get a tough guy scar out of it. Just tell people you got shot or stabbed.

Once I'm less lazy and slightly less poor, I was going to make a mini arc reactor for my chest port.

here's a (you) stomachbruh. I hope you recover or are at least able to live a somewhat fulfilling life.

Life is as fulfilling as we make it, my dude. I'm a little bummed about shit now because it's slowed me down in lifting and set me back in school yet another semester, but I do what I love as often as I can so it makes up for it all.

We all can make it, even if aesthetics eludes us

Fuck I feel for you bro, I have Cystic Fibrosis too, you got delta f508?

whats your fev1 looking like

Yep. Was able to get on Orkambi almost 2 years ago and it's really cut down on the severity of my exacerbations. I've got a PFT tomorrow though because being in the hospital and laying about for as long as I have, I have no fucking clue what my numbers look like. Plus all that lost weight is going to fuck me hard in the coming months

I don't have double f508 so not sure what Orkambi even does, I've got some wierd double unknown.

Good luck bro

faggot

>I've got cystic fibrosis

Jesus Christ how are you able to exercise at all?

I knew two people with that, and both died in their teens and were pretty much sickly 24/7.

Forget lifting for the moment. Just be glad you're still alive at this point.

He'll be lucky if he lasts that long.

My school mate had it. She didn't even make senior year.

Fill the hole with an emerald jewel.
In between your sets of squats, tell stories of your Irish homeland and how you were born of royalty, you are a king without his thrown. You were born for a life of power and luxury but now you must work, and work you will. Hoist your shirt and grasp at the rightful emerald Irish jewel of royalty in your bell and shed a tear, and then do another set of squats.

A lot of people don't properly take care of themselves with it. It takes hours out of the day for basic treatment shit so it's easy to take that for granted on days when you don't give a shit or you're too busy. Combine that with the fact that some meds work for some and others don't work at all, the fact that the bugs shift resistances, and even eating enough being a struggle, and it's easy to see how it falls apart quick for some.

I've been fortunate and diligent. I've done lots of medicine trials, some of which benefited me greatly. I'm also on one of the newest big breakthrough medicines for it which has significantly helped. Plus I put in a lot of effort to stay well. I know a number of patients at my hospital that decide to basically pack up their bedroom and camp out in the hospital for months at a time. The effort shows because the doctors and nurses say I'm one of the best CF patients they see.

It's an early death sentence for all patients, but there is shit you can do to lengthen your time and increase survival chances.

Good job you got it fixed user, i lost a close friend to a similar thing when i was very young.

You better screen yourself to see if your a carrier or atleast do pre-implantation gestional screening when your wife is pregnant in the first 3 days.

Or marry a bich without CF

Without cf carrier gene*

You are the reason i still come here, you sicko

>not sticking a torch in it and going as iron man for halloween

poofter

It would be extremely painful

chicks dig scars bro, once it heals up you'll be fine

For you

That sounds like the disease Big Lenny could suffer from

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Damn that looks fucked, why is it opened again like that?

people are living longer and longer now. treatment improves every few years now. soon people born with it may live normal lives.

>belly pussy

JAFFA KREE

I'VE LOST MY GOULD SYMBIOTE

if you fast you can loose the skin and the fat. since your body starts eating anything useless it has acces to.

like that skin full of yumy proteins

I have cf as well OP, life is pain. I've never even heard of this happening before though wtf now I'm worried it's gonna happen to me

GOOOLD?

Just keep up with your pancreatic enzymes, don't eat large quantities of high fiber foods in one sitting (I was eating huge plates of stir-fried chicken with peanuts, slightly undercooked broccoli and brown rice for bulkan purposes), and have some polyethylene glycol on hand

Once it fully heals and you work on your abs it’s gonna look sick, keep lifting

savage

real life videodrome

I-it’s so... big

*picks jaw up off the floor*

>cystic fibrosis
my heart goes out to you

That's grim
Yea I'm planning on getting checked but there's like a 66% chance I carry so probably not even worth it.
I know all about the treatments my family does drug R&D for it

I had a dehisced surgical line too once. It was in my armpit.

It was real fucking weird because I had to fold a piece of gauze into my armpit for weeks, and weeks, and it never seemed like it was getting smaller than about a quarter. Then I somehow fell out of the habit, and when I finally reached up to feel it maybe 2 weeks afterwards it was basically healed up.

I Got a friend with CF and goddamn is that a horrible (disease?). I wish you all the best of luck to you man goddamn...

You bear the Dark Sigil, go forth and escape the Undead Asylum! Rekindle the First Flame and save us from the Age of Darkness Chosen Undead.

Is this iron man 2

how long does it take for your body to start eating away at loose skin?

Have you ever heard of pregnancy dude?

Holy shit man, what happened to you? Did you remove Kuato from your chest? Did you single handedly end the rebellion? Keeping Martians under the yoke of the man!?

You could still get Lavar Johnson mode, guy was shot in the gut a bunch of times