Like we were talking about Napolean before, Napoleans wasnt short, he was short, like, for today...

>Like we were talking about Napolean before, Napoleans wasnt short, he was short, like, for today, he's an inch shorter than me, he's 5'7", which is very tall for a person back then.

Is that true? One day even normal sized people (6'+) will be considered manlets in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fcIHrQaNU4
youtube.com/watch?v=TvLVslrQucA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is wasting and stunting
okay

Seems like this could be true. Some sources say the myth of him being 5'2" is from the French unit of measurements, having a longer inch... Making him around 5'7" in British measurements

I have a longer inch as well ;)

Short stature back then was due to poor nutrition. Same reason you've got North Koreans averaging at around 5'5" and South Koreans at 5'8" despite them being ethnically the exact same group of people.

Thats not true. His short height never existed and was propaganda created to mock him. He was slightly taller than average.

>believing british propaganda

This x10000
All the people I've worked with that came in from rural areas that were abnormally short were from impoverished families, also 100%picky eaters as kids. We're Talking sub 5'2" men. It's really sad, they're so angry and you can smell the hatred they have for the cards they were dealt. Almost always try to cheat on their 3/10 gfs and fail.

Coincidentally the same traits apply to bald 30 y/o white guys who don't lift and have boring jobs or go to seminary.

>he's an inch shorter than me

Didn't he tell the Amazing Atheist that he's 5'10?

He also said he's not addicted to cannabis.

he's 5'8" and that's all I've heard him say so far I'm about 200 podcasts in. He's also a comedian not Jeff seid

He did just go sober for a whole month.

when people bend the knee does it really matter what your height is?

Its true, Napoleons height was propaganda. Joe Rogans height though is definitely not - he is manlet

>tfw greeks specifically made their sculptures to create the mathematically ideal human proportions
>tfw 6'11"
>tfw we are all manlets.

>6'11" with a 2" penis is the ideal man
i'll take being a manlet over a dicklet

This.

They have the most manipulative culture EVER

>not having a grower

shitskin detected

>What is flacid aesthetic penis
It Has been long determined, that short resting position for the penis is the most beautiful as seen on many sculptures and paintings of the enlightment.
Africanized americucks have perverted idea what a human body ideals are

Cope more dicklet.

stupid dumb satyr scum

learn some moderation

Yes, medicine and proper.nutrition allowed humans to become taller, but Napoleon wasn't a shirt dude, that was propaganda. It's well documented, google for that myth and you'll see many scholars discussing it.

Though there are people that were naturally bigger without excess food or medicine, like in Patagonia when Magellan met tehuelches but said they met Giants to sugar coat it when in fact they were just taller than average people back in the day, 6"1 and taller. Today there are still descendents of them and are tall, but not Giants like 10"

Indeed. The fact that he's noticeably shorter than the octagon girls despite standing closer to the camera than them is really telling. Arianny is 5'6n and clearly taller here despite standing behind Rogan.

>when your enemies are so buttblasted the only thing they can do is spread false rumours of your height

Napoopan was truly the chad of the age

The small peen was seen as more civilized at the time

Did any world leaders in history ever lift?

All these fucking DYELs running the world, no wonder it sucks. We need to found the Fit party.

the obama's lift.

Link related: youtube.com/watch?v=1fcIHrQaNU4

>Is that true? One day even normal sized people (6'+) will be considered manlets in the future?
I very much doubt that, I don't know if I'm speaking out of my ass since I'm 5'8 so I don't know what it's like to be tall but my two friends who are taller than 6'2 are always complaining about back problems and other bone pains. So the most suitable male height is what? 5'10-6'2? I don't think that will change biologically.

There's Putin
youtube.com/watch?v=TvLVslrQucA

Actual history student here. Napoleon was indeed average, but he was in the lower average part of the spectrum in a country and time where the average was about 165cm. Napoleon was 158-160cm.

The only guy unfairly called short in history is Hitler, who was 5'8 in nazi germany where the average was 5'7.

>The only guy unfairly called short in history is Hitler, who was 5'8 in nazi germany where the average was 5'7.
This genuinely annoys me, Hitler was taller than Stalin and Churchill too.

that mongolian leader is thicc af

Napoleon was 1.69 meters though, so he was above average.

>mfw dick looks fucking small when soft, even smaller when going swimming
>mfw little bastard goes from barely 2 inches to almost 7.5 inches full mast

my benis is a little magician, it also is a hell of a contrast going from 1.5-2 inches to 7 inches, before any of you start shitting on me, I'm still a girthlet so its all for nothing

>>>when your enemies are so buttblasted the only thing they can do is spread false rumours of your height

kind of sounds like Veeky Forums...

Mine can go over 8 inches but can aso get super tiny. Some people have permanent half boner tough.