>D-did I make it Veeky Forums?

>hitting on a furry
the fuck is wrong with you

catfish or its the real deal
also just ask for her number

>sucking up like a faggot
>&&

>Jamielynn
Can someone explain what's up with those burger names?

>Double ampersands
Why do thots always do this?

Respond
>good thing i work at Burger King

Works every time

Whiskey tango culture is not too different from nigger culture honestly.
America has a class problem, filtered through a race problem, filtered through a narcissism problem.

Respond with
>"what did you mean by that"
and put a thinking face

they're computer programmers

It's been 10 minutes and no response.

Mission failed we'll get em' next time.

Sorry Veeky Forums I let you down...

Don't put that shit off nigga you're supposed to do it on the day

You're not chad enough to pull this out retard

she's just playing the tug of war waiting game. she might come around. You did not fail young lad you are trappin hard

Spotted the guy without friends on Snapchat.
The dog filter is called the basic bitch filter.

>snapchat

turn 18

>gorgeous

don’t compliment her too much you idiot

this
h
i
s

fag

Protip

Does she have a stutter? Why did she say and and

>still giving compliments once shes down
Wrong

>&&
Programmer, too. (or a typo)
Implied brains are hot.

>Snapchat dog filters

I fucking hate this shit

>implying it takes brains to program

Should have said “hey now, I’m not that easy! You gotta wine and dine me first”

>all these games

just say you wanna see her and take it from there, texting is a pathetic game 90% of the time

This but not in these words. Something like How about we get dinner first, you get the idea OP. Hopefully.

The compliment was too much. Makes you seem desperate even though you've already got an in. It lacks confidence. A cheesy pick-up line is cool, but if there's any indication he's going to continue talking like that I bail. Like "heck yes, when you free?" Would have even been better. You can probably save this though the damage isn't heavy.

No the way the other guy said it was better. It's clear that it's a joke that way. He doesn't ACTUALLY want to take her out to dinner silly.

I will pay money to anons who can show me examples of their tinder convos that lead to getting laid. I have a vague form of autism that makes it so I can copy things relaly well but I have no ability to figure out how to do it myself. I've had 1000+ matches and never gotten laid from it.

>implying it doesn't

Low IQs need not apply

It might be helpful to have other people look at your tinder convos to help show you where you're going wrong. There is generally a sort of pattern to follow and with some girls you won't have to talk very much at all before you set up a date and people can tell you how to be reasonably sure a girl is one of those. Maybe take it over to /soc/ or something though.

Is there ANYTHING AT ALL I can apply for, on th3 'ch0n???

I already know what's wrong, I'm just bad at chatting in general and bad at socializing except when I copy successful things. I probably have autism or something but in college I was successfully able to get laid by exactly copying a few of my friends who I saw were being successful.

I need data for tinder in order to succeed, and I'm willing to pay money.

have I made it Veeky Forums?

Examples of what you "should" have said should be helpful. If you try to follow other guy's exact scripts you will inevitably fuck up. People with autism can still learn how to socialize with a little personal flair, you need to learn how to read others more than you need to come up with shit to say.

I wouldnt say either of those. The former is way too cliched. Id abandon the whole dinner idea if shes inviting you to her bed. Id say “tell me where to go and ill be there tonight”

Then read but dont reply to her response

>“tell me where to go and ill be there tonight”
Sounds desperate to me.

At least the other thing isn't cringey like you. I'm a girl, he should probably listen to my opinion over yours.

>these are the people making your burger at McDonald’s

Damn

>leg day
ya blew it

Yes, laughing at people who use snapchat as you shitpost on your mongolian rice trading forums

Go outside, faggot

>letting her lead
do you even have a dick?

>using app infamous for hook ups
>get invited to her bed
>”wanna go for dinner and plan the rest of our lives together?”

Are you capable of logic

He does, he just never gets to use it.

You’re a fucking idiot dude. When a girl says something like that humorously, you have to tell her you’re interested while also being humorous. You don’t invite her out for a proper date, you don’t tell her to give you her address so you can rush over and fuck her, you keep her laughing while showing her you’re interested. But hey, what do I know? I’m just a guy who actually gets to put his dick in women regularly. I’m sure you clearly have this shit figured out in your head much better than I do irl...

Faggot

What would you say fag?

god what is this fucKING CRINGEEE GDIIII

Spotted the faggot that uses fucking Snapchat. Jesus Christ shm desu senpai

Take your own advice, and while outside, try to resist the urge to take a risque, dog-filtered temporary photo to share with other spastics on Snapcunt.

What is the proper amount of time to wait before the next move. Also what is the next move.

>being on social media apps
>lusting after sex

pretty far from making it user

Um, you responded to me and I'm the one who said he should use the stupid chunky monkey shit. The other guy is the dumbass being too serious.

>pulling the nice guy card and complimenting chicks for sex
>current year
Kek, Op you fucked up
Chad will insult girls and then take them home with him
Chad doesn't use retarded dating Apps

>Chad this
>Chad that
you ever get tired of sitting on his dick? ever think about Stacy? she wants a turn too ya know

Always keep them laughing. The proper amount of time to wait is enough time so it doesn’t seem like you are sitting waiting for her next message, but not so long that she starts to think you aren’t as interested as you should be and she moves on. 2-3 minutes.

>telling a girl she's beautiful
>telling a girl she's beautfiul more than once
Don't worry brother you will learn

to be fair, you're both right. if you're female with a low IQ you can be a programmer
#kodewithkarlie

Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback

Kek

How the fuck did she take the pictute?

GoPro strapped to her face?

Made me kek loud

we're gonna snapchat later tonight

jesus how can you guys fuck up this bad

What do I say to this? Do I tell her the truth?

She looks fat.

That’s a bot

will see, she looks petite in her pics.

No no I stalked her...Shes real. She looks fatter in her Facebook photos

>how about you show me your square garden?

There's your in, seal the deal by getting her to meet up

Pussy is Pussy famalam

>He doesn't use snapchat

Get with the times old man, it's literally free nudes and you get to see what the person really looks like. Not to mention it makes getting laid easier.

>she could say
but she doesn't like to lie

This guy knows his stuff

Chad

Geed

>autism

>adult “woman” with a Snapchat dogface.
>asks if he made it

No, no Jeff you didn’t make it. Not even close.

Christ why would you ask "why single you're cute!" Like yeah hang on I'll explain my multiple personality disorders and trust issues. She mentioned it cause she wants to fuck, not because she was fishing for compliments.

How do I make tinder pictures with 0 friends?

Seriously? You’re on a Taiwanese anime board overrun with virgins and betas.

Now slap yourself for asking such a mong question.

Twenty dollars is twenty dollars

Dis

Family photos and cut out the family members. That's what I did. Most of my photos are with my sister and brother in law. Have part of their face/body cropped so it looks like they're your "friends"

I use timers to make it look like somebody else took that picture of me standing in front of that tree, and use pictures that my sister took of her and her friends that I also happen to be in which works out because I'm cuter than her.

>girl just stops responding after acting interested
guess I don't squat enough yet

Veeky Forums approved?

Pussy is Pussy famalam

>furthering the entitlement of ugly land whales
kill yourself my man!

only way to save it is to ask her please respond

Is there a name for this type of autism? I can do things like a pro if I can observe someone successful even just once, but if I have to completely innovate I'm just straight retarded

lackoforinginalityitis

Sadly being a furry is a fad now thanks to snap chat. Shit sucks user.

Yeah sure but I was thinking
> you have a very pretty face for someone named Madison

legit