How should I tell to my girl she needs to work out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdR6VAcW34Q
youtu.be/HTRj_5Zxds4
youtube.com/watch?v=-W5sCcZwGC4
soundcloud.com/afroneeq/currys-in-danger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yo girl u fat.

Buy her a scale or a gift card to a gym.

bitch yo fat.

verbally assault her

If you were*

>3 (three) face piercings

nothing of value was lost

I don't wanna hurt you
But I need to talk
To talk about our love
I don't wanna hurt you
But you need to walk
Walk away
Walk far away from food and I..
You know I'd like to fight
To give our love another chance
A new romance
Keep your heart in shape

Love is in danger
It is gonna die
The gym is the saver
It got to survive
Love is in danger
I want to keep my love alive
Alive forever

more eurobeat remix

This. Call her fat and a stupid pig until she loses weight and fucks a man better looking then you.

Sure you lose the girl but you saved her life user and sometimes love is sacrifice.

Take her to the gym with you and try to tell her how much fun you're having and how much you'd like to share the experience with her.

This

Fuck that image is hilarious.

Tell her you're bored of her body and that you want to remain friends but want to fuck other people

What is her general opinion on working out?

You tell her by dumping her.

hook up with someone much more attractive than her and bring them home and fuck in front of her. afterwards say "you did his you fat fuck" and then kick her out.

>sweetheart, honey, love of my life.. my dookie is more vascular than you. please hit up dat der barbell you nerd

>21 stone

holy shit nobody else has any excuses

>Hey babe watch how much fun I have picking up these heavy things and putting them back down while grunting and checking myself out in the mirror
>You should totally try it

>21 stone

THIS ISNT MIDDLE EARTH YOU PIECES OF SHIT, USE AMERICAN UNITS OR GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

>facial piercings

Show her this

youtube.com/watch?v=YdR6VAcW34Q

I always thought it was really motivational

Openly talk about how hot fit chicks are. It will drive her insane.

Objective proof bullying instead of fat acceptance is the only way to convince fats to adopt a healthy lifestyle.

Or this
youtu.be/HTRj_5Zxds4

By breaking up with her and dating a twink

>metro.co.uk
>why they using quirky britfag measurements

Gee i fucking wonder

1 stone = 14 lbs
21 = 294lbs

If she was thin when you started dating, “accidentally” have her catch you jerking off to old pictures of her from when she was thin. Then lay off on having sex. She will get the message.

"I want to want to have sex with you, please stop eating so much bread"

Maybe you shouldn't. If she's comfortable at whatever size she may be, then you shouldn't push her in to whatever ideals you have of what she should look like. If she wants to get fit eventually, she'll do it, for now she obviously doesn't feel like wasting time at the gym. Besides, thicker girls are a better shag anyways.

Fat girl please leave

99% of women don't care about that. Just like 99% of the population is out of shape.

If they hit the gym they are gonna do light weights, yoga, or be a cardio bunny more then likely and if they don't have another women to gossip with 99% of the time they will quit.

On one hand I agree with you that her body is hers to do with what she will, but he shouldn't have to keep fucking someone he doesn't find attractive.

I don't know how you could ever say something to someone about it and not have them take it the wrong way though. This is a tough spot OP.

My brother showed her a picture that told her how fat she got. Started losing weight after that. Maybe you could do that.

Instead of these find some videos of women crushing weird stuff with their thighs and turn it into a conversation about better sex lol. Motivated me a little.

I don’t get why you fags think stone is quirky. Presumably you grasp the concept of using pounds instead of ounces.

hey

It's weird because it's only used for body weight and it's hard to translate to other measurements bc who the fuck knows that a stone is 14 pounds? Just say 14 pounds then? If someone doesn't weigh a multiplier of 14 you have to say shit like 11 stone 6 and that sounds stupid. Plenty of reasons lol.

Its just mod 14...

What the fuck does THAT mean? You're furthering my point here "mod" what the fuck ever just say pounds or kilos.

People with feminist hair colors, facial tattoos or facial piercings should be exempt from unemployment checks. They did this to themselves.

>What the fuck does THAT mean? You're furthering my point here "mod" what the fuck ever just say pounds or kilos.
Absolute brainlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=-W5sCcZwGC4

From the nation that still uses 'miles'.

Americans don't have to give a shit about any of your weird bullshit lol.

Not everything is perfect, but you know stone is stupid.

>How should I tell to my girl she needs to work out?

fuck another more fit girl

mod isn't an international thing user, it's just compsci day 0

I love this song man.

>Americans don't have to give a shit about any of your weird bullshit lol.
Keep digging mr. 14 year old.

Why would I know or care? And then what are they doing saying it would "just" be that then if not everyone who uses the stone measurement is gonna know that?

Please don't misunderstand that was in no way an "America fuck yeah!" this country is terrible it was just a fact.

You: "Skinny bitch. PSSSYYYCCCHHHH"

Her: "omg OP i love for you asserted you're dominance over me in a loving manner".

Eezee peeze

>not posting the superior version
soundcloud.com/afroneeq/currys-in-danger
I don't wanna hurt you
But I need to eat
To eat all of our curry
I just wanna eat it
But I need curry
Eat it all
Eat the plates from you and I
You know I like curry
To give our curry another chance
A new curry
Keep my curry with you

Curry is in danger
It is gonna mold
Curry is the savor
It got to survive
Curry is in danger
I want to eat my curry myself
Curry forever

"you could be a chad if you would be taller"

It definitely helps. My dad started making fat jokes about me and it sparked me to lose weight. Lost 95 pounds.

lol

I wish this pic was a gif of her doing that.

Yeah how many miles is it again to the fucking moon? Can you tell me that britfaggit?

OP does she ever comment on her own weight? Like EVER?

My GF gained about 30lb since we started dating. I think the depo shot is partly to blame, because she got on it right after we started dating, but anyway. She had mentioned once or twice to me that she might need to get some new clothes that fit better, so I just told her to diet with me. She was kinda offended at first, but normal people want to look good for their mates, so she's currently on Keto with me. She dropped 12lb in the first month and was super excited, now she's more autistic about following the diet than I am, which says a lot.

Just man up and say something. It's not that hard. Make it a shared experience.

>294lbs

thats not even fat that for an american

>but he shouldn't have to keep fucking someone he doesn't find attractive.

This , That's what some girls don't get , they are bombarded by body positivity shit that it fucks with their understanding of male sexdrive . no matter how much i loved a girl i could not get even Seni hard for a fattie

But you can't really say something like that to a lot of Girls .You could say Lose weight Fatty to one girl and she would Laugh and get the picture and lose weight .Another girl would start crying and have a meltdown

Flirt with thinner women

Similar story. My dad used to make jibes at other fatties in front of me and it made me insecure to think he thought the same about me. One day I snapped drew up a strict meal plan and in 10 months lost 80lb. Being able to join in with him in fat shaming others helps motivate me to keep it off.

I don't know your brother but I already like him

Comfort is the enemy. Fear and shame are the only real motivators for a person.

People, esp women, like to think comfy thoughts about how love and gentle support is what they really need to make changes. But the truth is that people, esp women, are so comfortable having an established relationship they just let go of themselves.

Rarely does a partner have a solid understanding of nutrition and fitness techniques. Whatever desperation or emotion was keeping them in shape while single is too weak to keep them going now.

A lack of fitness goals or fitness habits is a burning red flag. The human brain will very likely succumb to shitty food later in life.

If you think about it, with the exception of runners, the womans body is pretty much destined to go >35% bf in later life. So you cant expect them to be shredded forever.

With any woman you end up with Id say just try to reenforce it until your kids are adults. Then if she lets go it wont matter. Her job is done.

That’s pretty funny you have to admit

>have sister
>used to be a fitness fanatic from middle school to high school, obsessed with tennis and a 9/10 face
>gets to university
>4 years later she's a fat dyke with massive pork thighs
>her dyke uni friends keep telling her she looks great, and because she's stupid, she's delusional enough to believe it
>mom is absolutely disgusted and devastated; has abused her for being fat countless times to no avail
What do?

Tell her the true power of womanhood was what she was before.

>Be me
>Start dating 7.5/10 qt in high school
>2 years later, 6/10, still qt
>4 years later, 5.5/10 due to slight gut/refrigerator body

She claims she's eating really clean, but honestly the biggest aid to her would be a lifting program.

I love her so much, but she just doesnt have any damn shape anymore.
I know if she deadlifted/squatted on a regular basis she'd be fine as hell, but she barely commits to her pussy ass 10lb dumbbell/high rep routine.

Life is pain.

But the difference is most men choose to do something about it whereas most women just cry and eat icecream

You fucking serious Amerilard? Your measurement units are full retard as well. Literally the only countries in the world that do not use the objectively superior SI system are USA, Bongistan and Myanmar.
All the other, hundreds of nations use the SI measurement system.
START USING IT.

I think you mean keep digging mr. stone year old

Take her to breakup town. She'll never change, and just get fatter. Cut your loses.

Lol, wreckt

>three
two on nose bridge, one? in the nose itself, and two on the lips, easy five. not that that makes it better, of course.

>be me
>have crush on the only girl that talks to me
>she's 5.5 but she's my crush so i rate her a little higher
>4 years later, love is gone and i now see for what she really is.

>See her for what she really is

I'm sorry. What'd she do to you user?
I still love my gf very much, I just mourn for the days when she was a legit hottie.

i was depticting you you retard

Ah.

Ouch.

Stone is quite literally a unit from the imperial measurement system that America uses, just not commonly. It's your own system you dumb fuck.

Britain officially uses SI and does in all fields except day to day life between people because imperial is deeply rooted, but it is diminishing.

No one says this to her except the inner voice in her head

You're on the internet retard, use google if you're so nosey

Also stop being autistic about the number, mf lost at least 200 pounds because his friend made him accept what he was and what he could be.

>scale
bad idea, the gift card is better

America is the best country by huge margins, no other country even comes close you underage nu-male faggot.

The bridge, septum and lip are all pierced once dumbass

If you can do this and have one of yourself it seems like the best way. Anything else can be opinion or perspective, facts are facts.

Honestly this is what I did. I said to my girl that the gym is becoming a big part of my life, would you like t start coming with me, I would like to spend more time with you, But I have to spend time at the gym

Another time with another girl I was as upfront as this. Hey lets go to the gym, We both could show off to all of our friends that we look better. You always hate it when Shalm say her and her boy look better then us.

But that was in highschool.Im just now getting back in shape so I have no right to say shit right now. lol

I tried everything on mine. Won't listen. I think the only way to convince your girl is to become a famous instathot yourself (sex surgery optional) and then tag her on instagram videos of actual useful advice on weight loss.
She refuses to listen to anything that comes from me and felt for memes you wouldn't believe (fat spot removal pills from some shillnstathot just so you have an idea). And i'm pretty fit myself, not an argument either for her.

I once took my fat girlfriend to the gym "for fun". She broke up with me a month later. Now I have a thin girlfriend. Thanks, Veeky Forums!

LOST 294 pounds you dumbass. his starting weight was 294 + (ending weight[165?])

but yes, americans are fat.

fuck you austria is the best country now fuck off