Tfw can barely bench 100 lbs

>tfw can barely bench 100 lbs
How can i escape auschwitzmode if i can't even lift the weights?

eat more

Eat retard

I have a similar problem, I can't do a push up, not a single one. Please help.

bench 90 lbs

do push ups with your knees on the floor

Same and now I will go to gym and bench and then eat alot and maybe one day I can bench more

:)

Relax user. A lot of us started with the bar. Just keep going. If you don't pussy out you're gonna make it

Lol when I started out I was doing sets with 30kg/66lbs. Today I'm preparing to hit 100kg/225lbs 1RM

This.
Can't do a pushup, can hardly do situps, can't do pullups.
Not even auschwitzmode, I'm 5'8" and 150.

Eat more. Bench more often

do push ups on your knees

everyone starts low dont be a little b and think youre a pussy for it, youre only a pussy if it makes you self conscious

if you want to get stronger you need sleep, food, and smart workouts

wanna increase your bench? then bench. cant do 100 lbs bench? fuck you then lower the weight and stop trying to lift as much as possible, just get volume in so you can increase muscle mass and THEN you can worry about increasing the weight. No point in barely doing 1 rep of 100 if you can do a couple sets of 10 reps at 85 instead

eat more, bench 80???

>eat more
more like find things that you can eat more

eat more and lift what you can until you can lift more, continue doing this until you're no longer weak.

Same stats as you

Just start lifting, when I started lifting I could barely bench the bar, now I do 1pl8

What should i eat if i want to gain weight? I can barely stomach having smaller meals inbetween lunch and dinner.

eat more, manage time better so your meals are spaced out and you can fit more down

also make sure your bench grip is wide enough, I thought mine was but I moved both hands out another 8 inches and I can bench more and it feels more fluid

EAT
A
MOTHERFUCKER
was stuck on 80 now this week bench 135 (not that impressive but hey

Eat. Progress will come. I use to not be able to lift the bar, and had a cheapo wal mart bench set up in my bedroom with 20 lbs dumbbells.

I still cant lift for shit, but I can lift more than my bodyweight. I was 150lbs when I started, and I'm 190lbs.

We'll all get there together, eventually.

We're gonna make it.

Started with 45 lbs for 10 reps with a bodyweight of 150 lbs.
5 years from that my bodyweight is 240 and i bench 3 plates for reps (bearmode, alias fat fuck). I'm a Highland Games competitor, so i don't bench very often.
Everything is possible.

Eat skele also i found dips helped with my bench

GOMAD. dead srs. I did it for 2 weeks and gained almost 20 lbs

Eat more protein m8. I started with just the bar (bench), now I'm almost at 2 pl8.

There are two steps to eating big:

1. Meet macros
2. Meet calories

There are two approaches here. You can either try to do both at once by eating a shit ton of food with good protein like chicken, fish, dairy, etc. Alternatively, you can eat ridiculously protein-dense food like 2x3 scoops protein shake, then just eat really calorie dense food like pasta meals prepared with lots of butter, cheese, etc.

I can't wait until I can bench with a plate on each side. I need to eat more.

Well the reason you can't do pull ups is that manlets like you can't reach the bar.

Try drinking ensure on top of your meals, it's like gomad but better