Is running easy if you are normal weight?

I never do cardio and this girl asked me to run with her tomorrow morning, i'm normal weight, 5'10, about 155 pounds. She said she usually does a mile and a half on this high school track.

Will I be able to do a mile, or mile and a half without having to stop and walk? Will I look like an out of shape idiot? Any tips to not get winded fast?

Good thing that women suck at running! Just make sure to go really slow.

This, women will usually run slow enough to keep a conversation, so you shouldn't get out of breath

I'm skinnyfat and I can do 5k in under 25 mins. You should be fine.

It's not hard, just make sure you find your pace and stick to it. Focused on breathing or your sides will hurt. Shoulder be over in under 15 minutes if you're slow.

She'll ask you to carry her on your back after 1 mile so good luck

I carried a girl on my back one time walking down a road. Fucking around I started spinning as fast as I could. Didn't realize how bad of a idea this was when i stopped i was so incredibly dizzy her body weight threw me to the ground and I violently drilled her into the pavement with my bodyweight and momentum on top of her. Man I fucked her shit up kek

I really hope so, that's nothing

Anyone can run a 5k without stopping unless you are incredibly out of shape. You'll be fine

>breathe in for two steps
>breathe out for two steps

chances are you'll run at a 10km/h (~6.25mile/hr) pace because she's a girl, at that pace you'll be fine

>Anyone can run a 5k without stopping unless you are incredibly out of shape.
I meet many people who are new to running and by your definition most people are incredibly out of shape.

Everyone not overweight or drugy can run a 5K , most people who say they cannot just start way too fast and put themselves in the red .

If you don't do any cardio regularly you WILL look out of shape, you'll be huffing and puffing and sweating if you try to run non-stop. And lifting is NOT CARDIO, get your shit together and do regular cardio guys
You talk shit about women, but males have retard representativesrepresentative such as
That actually hurt other people with their stupidity and lack of control over their own body.
Yeah no.
So far this thread has only furthered my bias that guys on fit are delusional morons

That's because people have no idea how fast they should be going to actually finish a 5K. Most people will run way too fast at the start and accumulate way too much lactic acid and give up.

Dude if she asked you to go run with her it's because she's INTO YOU

She doesn't care if you suck at it

>You talk shit about women, but males have retard representativesrepresentative such as

you okay roast?

You literally could have killed her you fucking faggot. I hope she never talked to you again after that.

calm down betaboy m'lady was okay, lol I do this all of the time when women want to get on my back, they getting spun, and they love it most of the time, even when they cry out to stop, they love it in the end.

I'm a girl, if you did that with me on your back you'd never hear then end of it. I'm sure the girl who's skull you nearly fractured "loved it in the end" Don't spin on PAVEMENT you fuckwad.

>normal weight
155 for your height is a little skinny bro.
You'll be fine though, just focus on your breathing.

Hahaha beta orbiter numale soyboy whiteknighting cuck faggot detected#

i'm not him betaboy, just saying it's good fun i've never dropped someone.

Go get raped roastie skank, I'll find and kill you now.