Christians believe the Jains should spend eternity being tormented

>Christians believe the Jains should spend eternity being tormented

Attached: 1494160807984.png (272x338, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkS9hFjcgZY
youtube.com/watch?v=5Fom6BOMqOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

christcucks are scum nothing new

Only the retards who don't believe in purgatory think this. It's not someone's fault that they were born in a place and time where they didn't have the opportunity to learn the Word of God.

I'm glad to be a Catholic, people have a chance to repent but there's a price to pay after this life. BTW Jains aren't as cool as you think, starving yourself to death so you don't hurt plants and walking around naked is retarded.

>"Christians believe [insert meme group] are going to hell. how evil"

user there were many hippies who lived a Jain style lifestyle when they lived horrendously degenerate lifestyles of drugs and sex. Jains followed a path of anti materialism but that doesn't mean that they lived a life of spiritual perfection.

I didn't say they were "cool" but I doubt most people identifying as Christians have that much compassion.

Even the Vatican stopped preaching purgatory exists Pedro, get with the times.

I hope you're not seriously arguing that the holiest of jains are going to hell because they're less "spiritually perfect" than the average american.

Of course I'm not. You might want to read up on the lukewarm church. I even doubt I myself am not going to hell.

I love when people who haven't willingly stepped in a church or read the very passages on this tell me what I and every single other Christian believe in a sweeping statement.

>Christianity
>relevant
Get with the times old man. This is the age of Islam (also atheism)

Islam is the most satanic religion after satan worship.

too bad it's now the dominant religion on the planet

Condemning anyone to hell is a sin, as only God can make judgement. I rather want to be suprised to see someone in heaven, than to be suprised to not see someone in hell.

Only if you base your perception of all of Christianity on psychotic fire and brimstone Americans you see on TV.

>abrahamic religions are retarded
Woah, couldn't see that comming...

>I'm glad to be a Catholic, people have a chance to repent but there's a price to pay after this life.

Jesus was approached by a naked man in the gospels and said nothing of it - still I think clothed should be most common on planet Earth. Regardless, there's something very feral about animals that exhibit extreme phobia of nudity.

Jesus is about repenting from being an Abrahamic, not repenting to become an Abrahamic.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkS9hFjcgZY

Attached: godlive2.png (717x1124, 108K)

It doesn't matter who Christians believe should suffer or not, their opinions don't decide anything even by their own admission. I do believe you should suffer for making a shit thread.

I repeat. Outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation.

Who?
And we belive that we all should but God is merciful and saves us from this logical conclusion of our state if we want to.

Attached: Calvinist-Lotto.png (694x296, 162K)

t. thor

that board is so shit lmao

Wrong. They stopped preaching limbo, learn the difference.

Reminder that Mark sprinted away from Gethsemane naked because he was being a bitch

If they do not know God they will spend a peaceful afterlife in limbo. If they know God yet refuse to accept him then unfortunately they will be sent to hell.

>Jainism is an ancient religion from India that teaches that the way to liberation and bliss is to live a life of harmlessness and renunciation

No, they go to heaven.

Most Jains will have little problem getting into heaven - most members of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam will have an extremely hard time getting into heaven, like Christ said: "wide is the gate that leads to destruction."

youtube.com/watch?v=5Fom6BOMqOA

Attached: narrow.png (616x151, 22K)