Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/squatting-with-patellar-tendinopathy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A t-three foot pizza.

Not starting earlier.

this just starting at 25

being 5'5

Not doing steroids sooner
Ive been lazy as fuck going to the gym every other day at most, doing like 3 exercises, and ive still gained 30lb so far this year

I was cruel to someone in need.

Starting with a minimalist program, not using bands and concurrent periodization, not doing rack pulls above the knee and cheat rows

neglecting traps, upper back, neck, forearms. doing cookie cutter meme routine (SS with chins/dips) instead of something effective. overestimating the threat of evertraining.

cigarets booze and rest days

not doing warmups
>just snap my RTs up famalam

getting into olympic weightlifting instead of combining conventional lifting and getting back into athletics/sports
now have chronic patellar tendinopathy in my knee desperately trying to get rid of it
can't run regularly can't play footie can't get back into sports at uni and i was a great athlete even just 3 years ago in school
i will fix it though, even if it kills me idgaf, even gonna blast gh when i can afford it

Yep.
Starting at 29 here.
I finally want to take the stairs without feeling completly exhaustet.

Have you tried a knee strap? It cured my patellar tendonitis. That and foamrolling the end of my quads by the knee

Not doing crossfit earlier

buddy i have tried everything, pic related, seriously

How the fuck did that happen?

>not starting earlier
>strength meme
>5/3/1 meme
>recomp meme
>excessive bulk meme
>not going high carb

stem cells bro

Is GSLP a meme?

drinking booze

Wait till the day comes you have to stop taking. And your test will never be the same

Dom said it best
"it's like gambling but you can never walk away from the table"

how can it be? it's a structure, not a routine

ostarine might help you, or just gh lol

when you need to do the 10% deload the first two sets are too easy for a few weeks. Do something about it. Also it's not optimal for proportions but ok for your first year of lifting

>cheat day is okay m'kay
Fuck you scooby you faggot kike

even a cheat meal once a week fucks my shit up now

>Dirty bulking as fuck and loving it

I've been a skeleton for 22 years

No more

its surgical dressing from a planned operation to alleviate the tendinopathy, not an accident or anything

not being born with higher test levels

Went through puberty as a fucking mouthbreather.
Fucking hate Mewing and facial "excerises"

look into iyengar yoga, fixed my bod post-weightlifting and I met a dutch guy in India who had been paralyzed from the neck down in a car crash who is now a very fit fifty-something running his own yoga school in amsterdam after recovering with iyengar yoga and BELIEF

Have you seen a physical therapist specialized in this stuff? I did and followed all his advice (some trial and error of what exercises work best required), especially with regards to acceptable/bad pain, and almost immediately saw improvement over what I had tried on my own. I also started ostarine after a while like suggests, and the pt remarked that I got better remarkably fast considering how bad it was when I started (I was limping up stairs). It probably wasn't necessary, because I was improving before that, but it made it happen faster.

Also read this if you haven't already: strongerbyscience.com/squatting-with-patellar-tendinopathy/

That I ever stopped.

generalization. stretch before bed. muscles and joints. make any lifting about muscular balance first and foremost.

>Falling for BB meme
>Falling for 1g/lb protein recommendations

This. Too bad you didn't get first post. is a fag, wasted a potential fpbp. His post doesn't even make any sense. Should've waited a couple minutes so this user could've gotten first post.

Not doing regular cardio, bodyweight exercise, and team sports as a kid. Also not eating healthier through my younger years.
Starting at 22 and feel old as fuck and like I've wasted my life.
I feel like my testosterone would be higher if I did all these things.

This

Not starting sooner.
>go through childhood and teenage years being the chubby kid who doesn't have a gf
>get into fitness at ~19
>lose 15kg (still 24.9BMI, some visible gut fat)
>lift for two month (just long enough to have very slight progress on arms and upper body)
>start slaying pucci left and right
>still too late to be some cute 14yo's first time
I wish I had a time machine.

>Bulking way too hard and gaining 30lbs of fat
>Falling for bodybuilding routines instead of starting with a strength program and missing out on a ton of gains

Not being able to stick my tongue up her asshole.

It seems to be a common answer, but not starting sooner. While I did some bodyweight stuff in high school, I really didn't get truly into it until I was 30. I'd be fucking ripped by now if I hadn't stopped during those 15 or so years.

I also wished I had gone vegan sooner, too.

Shorter term:

>not doing deadlifts right away

Longer term:

>all the unhealthy choices I made when I was young

After 9 months of lifting I've finally gotten to a really good point, but I just know if I did things right when I was younger that I would be so much further along.

This

Waiting so long to stop drinking alcohol entirely

Not starting all those times I thought to before.

Fucking think before you post. Why the fuck would you say "t-three" instead of "th-three?" If you were to say that sentence aloud, would you pronounce it "a tuh-three foot pizza?" No you fucking clown, there is ZERO "tuh" sound in the word three.

delet

>Doing roids and not putting in work
You are the worst kind of fraud and I’m happy that your test will tank and you will have cut rate gains

Doing squats and deadlifts with bad form and herniating 3 disks. Was squatting 3pl8 and dl 4pl8. Now I warn every kid I see in the gym doing them to be careful and watch form

Letting my depression win and quit working out a year into being fit. I'm about a year and a half back in now and making good gains, but I'm still mad of how much muscle and time I lost. Also taking creatine early. That was a mistake and a half.

Started working out at 18, stopped after an year, became very sedentary, drank a lot, ate very badly. Got back to the gym at 22 but completely wasted 2 years doing inefective, weak workouts, bad diet, missed a lot of days. Now I'm 25 and trying to make up for all the lost years.

Fucking weeb posters fuck you nigger DIE

You're on the wrong website, dumbass-kun. Plebbit would probably be more your speed.

I bet they roll their eyes and laugh about you behind your back.

Not trying to be a dick but kids are cunts.

I've been here since before you were born you insufferable manchild. Go back to your containment board please kthxbai

Ebin. Been here since 89'? This is an anime-centric website and always has been. 10-1 odds you have only started browsing since 2014 and came here from leddit. Kill yourself normalfag, you're not welcome here.

That doesn’t even matter. You can’t tell people to stop liking (thing) over the Internet. All we have to do is say fuck you and, if you continue to react in a triggered manner, keep posting.

Not having kept to my earlier approaches to lifting. Now I'm 38, recovering fatty and working hard and quiet to become a human being again before I will leave all of you behind.

Fell into bulking meme

I cant get rid of the small sort of skinnyfat belly

getting into powermemeing when all I initially wanted was to look good, it took a cut to 10% after years of training to snap me out of it

Being born with lanklet genetics

Not starting at a younger age

This, because I had so much time to make gains and now I have much less time.

Also not getting someone to teach me proper form for bench, squat and deadlifting.

neglecting forearms

not doing cardio because it ''kills gains''
whats the point of being strong if you cant run 100m without fainting

>Not starting earlier
>not doing SS earlier

Falling for the "you have to be at least THIS strong before you can move on from LP. Just eat more" and all memes that essentially come down to this.

Running SS for 6 months isn't gonna get every physically capable male eating a surplus to a 4pl8 deadlift. People underestimate how much strength you actually build leading up to late teens/adulthood where most guys start lifting if you're been physically active before. A nerd who did nothing but PE in school is not gonna have the same base level of strength as someone who played all kinds of sports since they were 8. I tried bashing my head against SS for a two years because I was absolutely sold that the program should be well enough capable of bringing me to 1/2/3/4. I was convinced I was just not trying hard enough/eating enough. Alas, I made stupidly better progress on an intermediate routine.

Stopping lifting after ~5 months senior year in high school, then waited til 2nd semester of sophomore year of college before picking it back up. By the time I was back at school with any real noticeable gains it was already the beginning of my junior year. Could been huge if I just kept to it since highschool. Probably woulda make social gains too.
baka
Glad I got back into it when I did though

They probably do. I don't really care though if they want to ignore me and ruin their backs that on them.

not getting fit earlier

i'm 21 and feel like i've wasted so much life already

Ego lifting. Now I can't deadlift.

Not hitting on hot yoga sloots that mire me (I do hot yoga in leggings and they all look and smile) and taking them home and slamming my cock into their flexible pussyholes

hey it could be so much worse for you, think of the poor incels your age or older who have never even kissed. Be thankful for what you have which is clearly good enough face/height/body/personality to slay some decent puss

This.

just wait until you hit 30 kid

This so much. Started at 15, trained for about a year and a half doing mostly curlbro shit and brosplits, thenquit because I was bored with working out.
A year later I try starting again, in one month turns out I got mononucleosis and two similar illnesses all at the same time. Had to quit any form of physical activity (and drinking alcohol, btw) for over a year. Tried again after that, lifted again for maybe three months.

It wasn't until last November, at the age of 21, that I started lifting seriously like god intended. The gains have been huge and amazing, but this makes me wonder even more what I'd be like now if after the first year I started training like I do now. A big regret.

this, holy fuck, this

>patellar tendonitis

holy shit is this what's causing that pain below my knee? like a little bump below the knee that hurts to the touch?

Patellar tendonitis is pain in the knee tendon. A painful bump is more like Osgood-Schlatters.

I didn't have as severe tendonitis as the original guy, but I did suffer it for a while. It never hurt to touch.

Not taking it seriously until late twenties

Lifted through high school because of football, wrestling and track. Great shape but poor diet and social anxiety held me back. Gained weight after I stopped lifting but slowly started lifting again in junior college. Ended up transferring and wrestling for my university. Stopped lifting again then picked it up a year or so after graduating. I'm in decent shape now but I wish I had been consistent especially since I was so close to a six pack.

Things couldve turned out differently

Using machines for the first 3 weeks and not doing big heavy compound lifts sooner.

>worrying about 3 weeks

Jesus, when did you start, this september?

Aha yeah i actually did start at the start of this semester.

In any case 3 weeks isnt an insignificant amount of time to make such a basic error.

Tearing my pec by benching like a retard, being fat when I was younger and having gyno.

I got surgery for the gyno but my pecs still looked fucked up now and I'll never be truly aesthetic and will never make it.

Not just killing myself when I was a teenager

care to post a pic?
im actually looking to get gyno surgury as well

>91596▶
>Tearing my pec by benching like a retard, being fat when I was younger and having gyno.

How did you tear your pec?

>>still too late to be some cute 14yo's first time
DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELE.... delete this....

Stopping. Worked out daily through highschool ann college then i got lazy as fuck and gained 50 lbs after graduation over the past 2 years

Which intermediate routine?

I heard the tendon crunch and instead of resting I carried on bench pressing next workout. Eventually the part of the tendon tore away completely leaving me with a deformed muscle. I cannot fathom why I pressed on injured, I guess I never expected the tendon would tear completely.

>it's 2018 in less than two months

Not starting until the age of 27 and thus having to correct an entire lifetime of being an inactive bitch.

Well, I did actually get into jogging a few years ago and ran a half marathon, but I wasn't eating enough and wasn't fit or healthy at all. I was still running when I got my current job, and my picture on my pass makes me look like I was diseased. I was gaunt as fuck.

1g/lb is not retarded per se, it all depends on whether you are bulking/cutting

This

>>get into fitness at ~19
>>still too late to be some cute 14yo's first time
??????

>not doing deadlift and squats early enough. I skipped main compound big lifts and focused on being a curlbro