Hi all, femanon here

Hi all, femanon here.

Long story short, my life is a wreck. I'm failing exams and my bf left me. I used to go to the gym to have a nice body but i want to change my routine to a more hardcore one. I just want to go to the gym and work out myself to numbness.

I was thinking about full body full of machine work so i won't have to focus on form and just workout to full exhaustion.

Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2014/11/23/vulnerability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

squatz super setted with oatz

come to my country dumb slut if you're good looking enough and I'll give you a hardcore routine if you catch my drift

Do squats or get the fuck out

Don't. That won't solve anything. What you need to do is identify your problems and work on solving them directly. Failing at uni? Study more. BF left you? Was it your fault? Where you both at fault?(this is more likely).
Im not saying dont train, im saying what you want to do is to avoid your trials and tribulations, when you should be facing them instead.

Machines are almost all trash.
You need a beginner barbell routine.
Watch lots of form videos on YouTube before you just show up and do the big 3 compounds because the form "looks easy".
Form is more complicated than you think.

currently working on fixing the other things, but i need to fuel my autodestruction into something useful

I'm the current junior under 63kg state campion in powerlifting. I know something about lifting, i just want some suggestions on a routine, having worked on barbells all my life

Well then. You're more experienced than the people who are about to give you advice. I'd hit up a different website.

Why no free weights tho.

Come and join us in /fast/ girl. We love to suffer. We never eat. We put salt in our water. Our nights are sleepless.

I want to be huge. also thinking about jumping on var

This is now a bread thread.

Dark rye or nothing, bitches.

hack squat machine
leg press
row machine
pull-down machine or assisted pull-up
bench press machine
overhead press machine

you're welcome that's all your muscles worked

Your gender has nothing to do with this post. This is a bait thread.

finally, thank you

>I used to go to the gym to have a nice body but i want to change my routine to a more hardcore one

So you used to go to the gym, but stopped?

What changed? Ideally you don't want the most hardcorest routine ever because you won't stick with it. You didn't even stick with a non hardcore routine. Stick with something that is maintainable and fun to do.

Also, anyone saying that machines are trash and don't have a place in a resistance exercise program are absolutely retarded though. And see

Ok, as the suggestions are few, i've made a routine, Day A and day B, to alternate 3/4 times a week. What do you think?

Sorry, i'm italian and i didn't mean to express that. the meaning was that my goal was to have a nice body, now i only fant to be exhausted

Hi femanon, femboy here.

Sorry about stealing your bf

xoxo

Pick up cycling and then ride 100 miles in one go, afterwords you won't feel like a human, bonus points for riding 24/7.
Extra bonus points for doing an Everest which is climbing the equivalent height of mount everest on a bike without sleeping.
You won't get anywhere close to this level of leaving humanity behind with weights.

I'll go to the gym with you, study for exams together, and will never leave you. Where you live, boo?

This is the only Veeky Forums answer

>now i only fant to be exhausted
This isn't necessarily beneficial and could be counterproductive.

Don't neglect diet, either.

The female brain isn’t wired for logic. It’s wired to react to emotional stimuli. You’re wasting your breath, as it were.

While your advice is sound and she SHOULD focus on fixing the underlying issues. She won’t. She’ll, like most women, follow the path of feelz.

Sex, not gender. Claiming they're the same is some uneducated tranny tier logic

>the meaning was that my goal was to have a nice body, now i only fant to be exhausted

If you were a guy I would call you an ugly edgelord who should kill himself. but since you are a girl I guess you are just stupid and not actually delusional. You dont even know what working out till full exhaustion means you pampered little princess, not like you have ever worked hard physically in your life.

Wut? Sex and gender are the same thing you galactic retard.

Sorry user..

Irrelevant storytime.

I work retail and literally a couple days ago..

A women walked in literally still on gym clothes..

Had legs like OPs pic.

Was a ten on an internet scale.

Literally had to not look for ages.

..she ate in rather than takeaway which was even worse lol.

As a family man it was extremely testing..

Probably a trap of some sort so i guess i did good.

The hilarious irony is that guys are the ones who have difficulty handling their emotions because they refuse to acknowledge them and think rationally about them. Lol, you poor, lost, delusional soul

this

That's funny, I just broke up with a girl recently and now she's failing her exams/life is a wreck. What's it like?

That's quite a generalization. I thought it was more along the lines of society telling men that they're pussies if they let their negative emotions come out as anything but anger.

they are clearly not, there are technically only 2 biological sexes whereas there is a multitude of genders.

Uh oh user, you just revealed your retard level. Sex is the biological aspect, gender is the socialized shit; example from anthropology being other cultures have multiple genders, but they still have the biological sexes of male or female. To equate them as being the same is retard tranny logic as they think putting on a dress, make up, and heels magically changes their sex to female. Sex is biological, gender is not

Fast and lift heavy (eg eat only 5 meals per week, but eat a lot each meal. Never snack or drink anything other than water), you'll start making shit tons of gains and missing your period.

My gf has been doing this for about two years now, and now all her usual depressive mood swings are gone. The downside is that when she gets horny, she gets aggressively so, almost rapey, except she can't rape me because I'm much bigger than her

ill fuck you to numbness sweetie, what's your number sugar? i'll take you for a drinks and you can tell me all about your problems. then it's back to my place, of course. ;)

That sounds very stupid. Are you stupid op? Maybe that's why your bf left you.

That's part of it, it's frowned upon to express emotion as a male , but as we are all human , we all inevitably have emotions. Youre more likely to get better at handling things the more experience you have with those situations. Guys just try to hide emotion instead of learning how to deal with it, or project it into unhealthy outlets that never actually deal with the root cause of the emotion. Guys bitch about when women talk about emotions, but in reality that's the healthy way to learn how to handle emotions

What do you think of this film?

kek

You’re retarded. Go back to /lgbt/ with your faggotry. This board is for non-retards.

Itt the mentally ill.

Seriously read it

..i watched les miserable.

Huge jackman with the lift.

Dae hate cis white men?? Reeee!!!!!

Good goy :)

>faguettes believe this

so what if I have the body of a male with the brain of a female ? which gender would I have according to you self procclaimed experts ?

A faggot.

That would make you a soyboy.

>Senza nome
F I R E N Z E
I
R
E
N
Z
E

Non ti preoccupare bb, sarò il tuo nuovo boyfriend, send bobs and lasagna pics

>there is a multitude of genders.

No, there aren't.

>I have the body of a male with the brain of a female

Literally impossible. But the closest would be a male who likes to suck dick and get fucked up the ass.

>there is a multitude of genders

your generalization is still retarded. saying "all men internalize their emotions" is on the same level as saying all women are "overemotional and illogical". there is a some truth to each statement. but my point is that it was just as bad of a generalization, and it was followed by holier-than-thou rhetoric. absolute cringe

>la mia faccia quando penso a lei che soffre

cmq scegli qualcosa che tu possa continuare a fare anche dopo aver superato la rottura col tuo ragazzo, niente di eccessivamente estremo

>SQUATTARE E AVENA

>cmq scegli qualcosa che tu possa continuare a fare anche dopo aver superato la rottura col tuo ragazzo

puoi farti me anonette

>gender is a social construct therefore I can make up a gender
somebody please explain this logic to me

You can’t. There’s no logic to it. It’s just a bunch of SJW millennials who are meming shit into existence to make their “contribution” to the world. Previous generations had shit like WWII, Civil Rights, Vietnam, the Cold War, the fall of the Berlin Wall. The millennials only have made up bullshit to push. Plus they’ve been indoctrinated by shit tier parents and the Jew run media.

I don't want to say a girl is right, but I've noticed this too. Men are not what they used to be 40 years ago. The repressed emotional connection is pretty important for this. Going against your gut instinct is usually a bad idea.

Just burn out on all leg machines. Eat plenty and get thick. Focus on being a good person and try to earn the attraction of a good man. Get yourself sorted and take care of your academic duty. It's hard to be motivated when things seem like they're falling apart, but you have to live like you're the one responsible for your destiny because that's how it is

T- happily married to a sweetheart.

>italiana
pls be my ragazza

THE BRAIN IS PART OF THE BODY!!!

BRAAAAAAAAAP

Male anatomy = male
Female brain inside male anatomy = attracted to males, meaning male on male intercourse, so you are homosexual. See and

>femanon here

why do girls always have to start a conversation on here by declaring that they are a girl?

read the sticky? don't waste your tell telling it your a girl though

>the brain of a female
do you think there's such thing as the pancreas of a female, the intestines of a female?
Why is it these kinds of people who insist everything is a social construct then pull out bullshit like "brain of a female"

Wow, cant even call out a women on a thread now without trannies shitting it up. leave your make believe on lgbt you mentally ill fags.

>italian
come to croatia and be my gym wife

you're already familiar with lifting, do a 4x week split, twice a week lower body, once a week chest+tris and another day back and bis

>always
bullshit, the vast majority of female posters don't say anything. You just don't know it, because you don't know they are women because they don't say. There's a specific term for it but I've forgotten it

I jerked off to this video thanks for fucking up my nofap

sorry user

a tutti gli italiani. Nord Italia, piemonte. Ma sono ancora innamorata quindi nope. chiedevo consigli solo perché ovviamente preferirei avere la parte inferiore del corpo più sviluppata di quella superiore

To all. I stated that i'm a girl because I lack strenght in my upper body, not because i want to be hit by (you)

>To all. I stated that i'm a girl because I lack strenght in my upper body

It doesn't matter to how you should train.

>not because i want to be hit by (you)

You wanted attention. Don't deny it. It makes you feel good.

post corpo e ti faccio la routine a gratis

esci le qualifiche professionali e ti esco una foto senza faccia

The pic related in your first post is crying for attention. She lifts bitch weights and uses roids and is doing it for instafame, trying to fake naive ppl into thinking about all her m-muh dedication and hard work. Get a better fucking example like jessica buettner (not natty either but actually strong). You are so full of yourself you don't even notice it, yet it shows in everything you do.

>qualifiche
>routine per una ragazza

ahahah

>everything is sets of ten or fifteen
>every exercise has either two or three sets
This is why you don't take lifting advice from Veeky Forums.

What exactly makes a brain female?

>but in reality that's the healthy way to learn how to handle emotions
yeah for a grill maybe.
Men don't need to talk about their gay-ass feelings to work them out, they do that internally.
It's just the way it is. It's changed my life for the better even though I wish it were different.
>To the boys who grow into Beta men, the ready eagerness with which they’ll roll over and reveal their bellies to women comes from a conditioned belief that doing so will prove their emotional maturity and help them better identify with the women they mistakenly believe have a capacity to appreciate it.
therationalmale.com/2014/11/23/vulnerability/

Look up Escalating Density Training by Charles Staley, you can combine it with machine exercises.

>interrupts your meditation

Why did he left you OP?

Since you said you already are into powerlifting you should keep going at that since I can't really think of something more "hardcore" than that. Just spend more time into lifting maybe, up the volume, add accessory lifts, etc.

My advice: don't do compound exercises.

Compound exercises are great for working out, but they work you too hard too fast for what you are looking for.

You need a workout where you can be pumping at the gym for like 2 hours - isolation is the only way you'll be able to manage that. Machines are good for this, but not necessary.

I LIKE GIRLS I WANT FUCK A GIRL FUCK HER PUSSY HARD N LONG I LIKE GIRRRRRRRRRLS

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Technically there are a few different sexes if you include genetic disorders (Kleinfelter's, Jacobs, etc.)

GREAT POSTS

>he thinks women respond to logic and reason

Ask me how I know you're a beta male orbiter

go study you dumb sloot , other then that use squats to fucking rek urself

If that's what you wanted then you would already be doing it. If lifting is truly your escape, then you would be in there right now because your life is falling apart and lifting is the only thing holding you together. You can't force that level of desperation

>wanting to become a thick as fuck centour

I need you in my life baby

>squats
>rows
>chest presses

Those should be 80% of your workout. The other 20% can be whatever you feel you're lacking which is usually some kind of core movement.

I'm not here to give advice. I'm here to remind you and the rest of these sensitive faggots we're on Veeky Forums and all the help they've given you was completely unwarranted.

You see, what everyone in this thread should have been shouting at you is "tits or gtfo" but as you can see, reddit and low-T is ruining the culture of this site.

I'm no mad or anything but I'm pretty disappointed this board ruined a perfectly good opportunity to get some titties in exchange for good advice.

Faggots.

Stop

This will destroy you. Take it easy with exercise and sort yourself out. Find a new boyfriend or learn to be alone. Make a plan about career or if you can't see something you want, get a job. Any job.

>full body full of machine work
if you want to spend 6 hours in the gym go ahead.

No, sex determines whether you’ll have a penis or a vagina. From there you can be either gender regardless of what your sex is.

Do you happen to live in Germany??

Do 100s
>Get to 70 reps. Then rest for the same amount of seconds as reps you've got to go to complete 100.
>For example, go to 70 reps (failure), rest 30 sec, do as many more reps as you can lets say, 10. You've gotten to 80, so you rest 20 secs. Do reps, let's say 5, you've gotten to 85, so you rest 15sec. Until you complete 100. If you're to 5 sec rests just to single reps till you complete your 100.

if by gender you mean feminine or masculine then I agree.
If that's not what you mean then you are a retard and maybe consider suicide so you don't pass on those genes

I'll give you a hard cock if you know what I mean
Full penetration 3xf You sound like a faggot and so does your man of a woman girlfriend