Can we have a simple thread with webms and gifs of ppl working out properly?

can we have a simple thread with webms and gifs of ppl working out properly?
for some reason i find it very comfy to just look at ppl who lift with good form.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Ssaut4cs8
youtube.com/watch?v=eNZVnpp9now
youtu.be/VGniqOhUbbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

or this could be a thinly veiled nice ass webm thread

Wearing tights to the gym is gay, no matter what anyone says. Stop doing it.

N-no homo

But they're so comfortable!

You’re just mirin my glutes

I wonder what girls think about guys wearing pants like that because to me as a guy it looks gay af.

I think you might be a bit insecure

if you don't wanna be gay why can't you stop looking?

Not showing off your glutes is gay

Delete this

GUYS, gays at my gym always compliment me, sometimes feel my biceps or slap my ass

I wonder if this counts as kevin spacey stuff

if another guy slaps your ass and you dont fuck him up or atleast tell him if he ever does that again you will fuck him up then you are gay.

Unless the dude is one of your mates and plays in the same football team than you then it's not gay. but there are very few cases where it's not gay.

there's gay banter at my gym

I wonder if these guys claiming rape are just over sensitive

Idk how confidence in your body is gay. I prefer shorts length leggings on guys than full but I'm down with all of it. If all the gym thots get to run around dressed like they do why shouldn't guys be able to show off their legitimate gains?

how about clothes that are tight enough to show the outlines of my dick is that a no-go ?

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Ssaut4cs8

t-thats a nice ass.
n-no homo

first thing I thought was 'fuck, nice thighs'

>thread about good form
>0 discussion or webms of forns after op, instead heated discussion about man ass
Veeky Forums

>t. glutelet
tight asses build strong chassis

I won't claim to know how to do this properly because I've never done it, but on the way up her knees cave in massively. That can't be good, right?

Isn't he or she forwarding knees too much?

Fag

No, but proper form is secondary in competition. Some form breakdown for heavier weights is a trade you'll take any day. Knee cave and similar technique flaws will build up injury if done repeatedly in training. But once in competition every few months is fine.

No.

Its the same as when you're struggling with a squat and your knees go inward. Shes probably going for a PR or something hence is struggling

>that diaphragmatic breathing
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg

>i find it very comfy to just look at ppl who lift with good form.
me too, thanks for your gif

Buttwink is good form?

yes that's perfect form

What's the point of a power rack if you're just going to squat outside of it?

Post a webm of yourself going that low without buttwink. Tale your time, I'll wait.

it's not. everyone knows that even with the slightest of imperfections the rep is negated and there will be no gains.

That's not a buttwink though. Lower back stays neutral the entire time.

>anything lower than parallel is buttwink

i think you drank too much of alan thralls kool aid

>hoodie
>brap-pants
The lift doesn't count if you look like a moron

What are you fucking gay?

Retards defending buttwink. You can see his lower back dip in the last 3 reps. I only squat atg, idk even how to stop at parallel anymore. Used to have buttwink issues before I fixed my form. Now I rep 3pl8 atg no problem. He's even wearing platform shoes, so his mobility must be terrible.

Post video

That is one of the worst forms I've seen for sumo.
>leaning back further than perpendicular to floor
>shins not straight at start of pull
>not even sitting back into the correct position
Might as well just do reg DLs.

Yeah hol up lemme just drive back to the gym after I just did legs today and make a vid for you. Sorry I'm not autistic enough to keep making vids of myself once I don't have form problems.

that's convenient

Unless you run an insta with a lot of followers, why the fuck would you constantly take vids of yourself?

nice bait

T-that's a THICC boy

Guys in bike shorts get away with it why can't you lol

>He's even wearing platform shoes, so his mobility must be terrible.
what the fuck are you talking about?

how did you fix your form?

Hey FAGGOT, these are practically perfect squats.

Why does he stay for so long at the bottom?

I need some good form skinny grill videos to show my gf to keep her motivated. Someone have?

To grow stronger.

Always nice to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNZVnpp9now

That is her PR so it is understandable her form breaks down. In fact her back squat PR is 145kg same as her deadlift PR.

Platform shoes are to compensate for low ankle and hamstring mobility. Low hamstring mobility causes buttwink.
Improved my ankle, hamstring, and hip mobility. I used to squat low bar but wanted to do high bar so I worked on mobility and picked up platform shoes so I could atg without any problems.

Isn't that how everyone breathes or am I weird?

>proper form
>sumo

Pick one faggot

that's a half rep if ive ever seen one

Didn't realize you were talking about weightlifting shoes, the shoes he's wearing don't really seem to have a raised heel.
I also highly doubt you can squat high bar atg in shoes with flat soles, have you filmed yourself squatting so you can properly judge it?

Need some Clarence Kennedy webms

Anyone?

>You will never get 2 qt3.14 minin you squat 300% of your bw
why live

beltless and in wl shoes, amazing

>that dude in the background who smiles once he finishes

>that dogshit """push press""" form in the background

straps, doesn't count

Holy shit, is this how people turn out when their alcoholic father tells them that if they're gay they can't live here anymore?

He said good form.

Oly lifters actually develop some pretty amazing tendon strength in their knees from extremely deep snatches so they can get away with it

lol no

Come on, that counts?

Completely eliminates the stretch reflex, which hangs around for a good 3 seconds or so and not the split second some people think

youtu.be/VGniqOhUbbU

what part of "webms and gifs" do you not understand?

god he's so fucking good

I don't care desu.

not sure about your gf but me I get pretty motivated by this

god i love female oly lifters. They are usually so well shaped

he's so fucking cool

with those bumpers I'll safely assume that total weight is approx 15kg

fucking hell. based klokov when he was competitive

>Good form
>Fails

You blew it.

do everyone a favor and kill yourself

>mad glutelets in this thread

I can’t squat without my hip flexor feeling like it’s gonna rip in half. What do? And don’t tell me to stretch because that does nothing

I can almost squat atg without raised soles but my hips don't allow it. I'm very flexible, especially for my size, but I just hit a point where I can't go lower, most likely due to shape of hip sockets.
That's why I wear platform shoes. Plus I wanted to start oly lifts, which is why I wanted to switch to high bar anyways. I can front squat and do full cleans with lifting shoes no problem now.

>OP wants good form exercises webms
>posts bouncing squat shit
>no Clarence squatting wembs in sight

LOW QUALITY THREAD

there's one clarence webm ITT

It's still good form, brainlet
post vids of you squatting so we can laugh at you

alpha as fuck

same bro. Just gotta join these elite gyms and get a qt lifting gf