What's the best workouts for your triceps and biceps

What's the best workouts for your triceps and biceps

lonely bump

Bumpan for tricep, that was always my weakest point. But what the fuck do you want to do for bicep beside curling like a mofo?

close grip bench, skullcrushers, dips for triceps
weighted chin ups for biceps

8 hour arms.

>chin ups as main biceps exercise
spotted the retard.

steroids

>biceps
pullups and chinups (and, not or)
rows (any kind will do)
and of course, curls (barbell curls + hammer curls is my go-to combination)

>triceps
close-grip bench press
dips
cable pullovers (underrated exercise imo)
triceps extensions (the overhead cable version is my favorite)

he asked the best exercise for biceps. They are the best exercise I have done for biceps. I didn't say they were the main exercise, retard.

you are not supposed to feel much biceps doing chin ups unless you are not activating your back. there is no reason to do chin ups over direct bicep exercises

Preacher curls. Hammer curls and normal bicep curls. 21's with a bar. Cable bicep curls with rope or bar
>really focus on the contraction of the bicep head and make sure you let the dumbbell down slowly counting to 3 instead of letting the weight swing down via gravity.
>remember to isolate u cucks.
Triceratops
Dips or tri push down machine. Cable push down with rope and bar keep your arms close to sides. Skull crusher. Dumbell extension. Maybe even close grip bench if you're feeling spicy.

>only one mentioned skullcrushers

I knew you guys were dyel, but holy fuck...

newfag here
Sometimes when I'm doing tricep exercises I don't feel the same type of activation as I do with biceps
is there something I should be trying to do before a rep of, let's say, skull crushers?

not really, they still work the biceps very well even done correctly. and curls are not really mandatory.also, training like a gymnast (doing iron crosses for example) can get huge and very strong biceps without curling at all

Skullcrushers give me some serious wrist pain in my left wrist (A lot of exercises do), so I tend to avoid them. I normally do behind the neck tricep extensions w/ a dumbbell and tricep pushdowns at a cable machine as my main exercises. I also throw in close grip bench on my intensity day (I train each muscle group twice a week).

I don't do much direct work for triceps. I do heavy bench press and heavy seated dumbbell OhP thrice a week, and they give them a good beating to start with. To finish them, I usually do skullcrushers and triceps pushdowns or whatever they're called in English.

For biceps, which I also do thrice a week, I do weighed pull-ups (mostly for the back, but they also target biceps), ~50 unweighted chin-ups, dumbbell curls, hammer curls and some good ole 21s with a barbell to finish them off

Just try switching several exercises around, friend. Youre bound to find the ones that work the best for you and activate the triceps the most eventually.

Roids

ok, even if it works your biceps a little bit, it is retard to suggest a primarily back exercise to work biceps

this when I was a beginner I didn't felt triceps doing skullcrushers as much as doing pulldowns for instance, but as I got a bit stronger and put more weight on the bar, the skullcrusher became more effective than pulldowns. try some and do the one you feel is comfortable and activates your muscles. after a while, try them again.

>goddamn infinite car captcha

delet this

Thanks I'll try to stick through with the exercises and try to feel that burn one day

it's not...they are better than curls for building biceps. do variations like negatives and holds, or use fat gripz. you'll see what I mean if you try it

after doing back I do 3 variations of bicep curls - one palms up, one palms down, one sideways, switch ez bars, cables and dumbells and sitting and standing. just rep that shit out.

Palms down curl is for forearms

pullups maybe, chinups for sure work the bi's though. I like to do compound before then finish with isolation to make sure i hit bi's or tri's or delts or something at the end of my workout.

not the guy you're replying to btw.

They're called reverse curls

dips

Do some fucking pushups nigga
Got my tris looking NOICE

Dips work too

>not supposed to feel much biceps doing chin ups