They giveth

They giveth...

ouch, it's full on bald from that point on. Seriously he's just fucked

they taketh

Man, this is why I'm terrified to even do a 500mg test cycle.

>Do steroids
>Gain dream body
>Lose hair
>Cycle off
>Lose dream body
>Stay bald

After repeating this cycle a few times, you might just turn into Jason Blaha.

>b-b-b-b-b-but connor is so much cooler than you ever will be you virgin cuck neet weeaboo dyel skeleton fat ass shitposter
>please stop bullying him

does test make you lose your hair? i might have to do test if my doctor approves my test as shit

What do people like about this cunt? Is it because he's autistic like the majority of people on this board? Seriously can't watch one minute of his video without cringing then closing the tab

Only if you're genetically predisposed to MPB. My hair hasn't changed in two years of blasting and cruising, but that's because I've had a high hairline since I was 12 anyway. Some guys have fantastic hair, and keep their hair fantastic even on cycle.

It can make you bald faster if you have the gene for it. For example, if you were going to go bald in your 40s, it will bring that age down depending on how much you take. Some people don't have the gene for it at all and will have a full head of hair even on grams of gear (look at arnie). Test is relatively mild compared to other steroids when it comes to hair loss though, things like tren are way worse. The plus side is that steroids that cause hair loss also tend to cause beard growth. Ultimately, what sides you get will come down to genetics but chances are if your family doesn't have a bunch of baldies you're probably fine, and even if it does you'll probably be able to notice the hair loss coming and discontinue use before anything permanent happens.

What happened to him? he stopped roid and working out?

There are people denying the JUST for now, but it will only get worse. Eventually, he will look like AVGN and it will be open season. I look forward to it.

>2 years
Don't count your eggs before they hatch. 2 years isn't very long at all, side effects can still develop.

He went off cycle, so certain muscle groups look a hell of a lot worse than they did before (neck and traps noticeably), and he's also started to bald prematurely. His cheeks are puffy now. I don't know if roids can do that or if it's unrelated.

makes sense thanks. I do have some male baldies in the family but at 22 I've got a rock solid hairline with really thicc hair, so hopefully I can get through (that is if I end up using test at all)

Well I have no idea if I am a waiting MPB patient, but I like to think I wouldn't be, my hairline hasn't retreated yet and I'm well past puberty

I think it's his jaw. His cheeks look puffy because his neck is so small now. Tbh he probably fucked up his test levels. I think it's best at this point for him to just shave his head and start roiding again. He can't save his hair or his natty test levels but he can still have a sick body and has pretty much nothing left to lose at this point. Possibly he can get a hair transplant in the future depending on if his hair recedes any further

Sucks to be you, I'm already bald!

Time to get a hat

I think puffy cheeks are cuz of estrogen in his body, he probably fucked up his cycle.

Who is this? I think I've seen him in an H3H3 video

Potato niggers age like shit even without being /fraud/. I've seen Irish people in their 30s who could pass for 80. Its like God is cursing them for being a backwards, low IQ savage people who lived like animals for thousands of years despite all efforts from Christian civilization to reach out and tame the wild beasts.

is no one noticing how fucking emaciated he looks as well, thats terrifying.

It’s not because of his ethnicity, it’s because he was a fucking fraud. Also, the only reason the Irish iq is so low is because of the famine, before that they were conquering France and shit.

The roidith the croikeyroikith boys
Fuckballs