Just happened

102.5 kg 3x5 deadlift

When did you get through your warmups?

jesus christ dude that's literally a first day lift, how fucking shitty are your genetics

if you dont pull 100kg your first day somethings wrong

first day should be 30kg ohp
50kg bench
70kg squat
100kg deadlift

Maybe if youre a sissytrap like you. My first day was 459lbs. Anyone with less should die.

>le exaggerate lifts to make up for shit genetics

its okay, genetics can be a bitch. Just don't think OHPing 30kg on your first day is e-stats, we're not all 5'7 manlets

most nonsedentary people probably have something like this as a ORM but wouldnt do it for reps and sets on the first day

Post a pic of yourself bud.

still bet most of Veeky Forums can't do most of this...

i've been liftin for 2 year now
bench 75 kg 5x7
squat 60 kg for 5x10
dl 80 kg

nevermind

Maybe fucking put some actual work in.

Let's see what you look like too homie.

3 months here and I spend most of my time getting drunk. 37.5kg OHP
bench 60kg
squat 87.5kg
deadlift 100kg
all for 3x5

congratulations you almost have my stats at 15

Sure bud.

Look out people, the cool kid entered the room. He spends his time getting drunk, the absolute lunatic! Better not mess with this guy.

>go to gym at 8 pm expecting the "I just finished work" crowd to be gone
>it's even fucking fuller than at 6 pm somehow
>wait ages for squat rack to be cleared
>get asked by three different people how many sets I have left DURING THE FIRST WARM UP SET WITH THE BAR
>no 2.5 kg plates to be found anywhere in free weights section, some fatty must have mistaken them for giant Oreos
>during warm up sets, people come and FUCKING TAKE THE PLATES FROM MY SQUAT RACK WHILE I'M SQUATTING WITHOUT EVEN ASKING IF I'M GOING TO USE THEM
>have to drop TEN FUCKING KILOS off my squat weight because tired from full day of work + stressing about people and weights
>do my bench warm up really slowly to feel nice stretching in my chest
>some nigger thinks I'm struggling and fucking spots me ON WARMUP
>can't even take my time in the sauna afterwards because it closes at 10 pm and all the reclining chairs in the quiet room are taken anyway
>have to wait several minutes for a shower to be free
NEVER AGAIN
Fuck it, I'm sticking to my old sleep schedule. Get up at 6, gym at 8, work from 11 to 7.

What the fuck are you guys doing? When I barely started lifting at 15 I had better stats...

OP your bench is far better than your DL iirc

Op here

You guys have now idea I started one year ago at 45 kg 3x5 i still remember that last rep felt like my back was about to blow up

It was a slow process of trying and failing

I am very happy with my progress

Seeing my lifts go up and my body changing made me realize never missing a single work out no matter how shit i felt was the best decision ever

I almost cried today hitting this PR because it means the world to me

Analpains

Sure, sure. You are like my friends, they claim that everyone (including them of course) can deadlift twice the bodyweight without hitting the gym, yet they still look like pencils. Everything depends on genes, muscle insertions, levers, length of limbs. I, for one, have pretty much the same numbers for squat and diddly, better yet I go full atg (if you don't here your balls slapping the floor, there is no rep). But that is because of short femur bones and long family history of strong legs (grandpa was a greco-roman wrestler and pops would do 3pl8 squat without every training it).

60kg ohp today, first of the 1/2/3/4, I think next is deadlift or squat, feels like I have made good progress since starting in may.

>not bench next
step it up, by the time I had a legit strict press of 1pl8 my bench was 110 kg

poverty genetics and sitting in front of the computer atleast 12 hours a day for years should do it

It's nice that you progressed and you have a good attitude. Keep at it.
However, chances are you could have progressed much faster with correct eating and pushing yourself more.

My bench is lacking, highest single rep I did was 90 last week and it feels like quite a ways to go to 120. I will be focusing more on bench now that I hit this OHP milestone though. I am pretty close to 4plate deadlift but my progress has definitely slowed down.

>hating on someone for spotting you

Fucking ingrate.

Are you recovering from an injury, and just starting to lift again?

Otherwise reasonable but people often start with disproportionately weak legs

You're right. He actually kept spotting me on my working sets and I thanked him afterwards. I was just in a bad mood and fuming anyway so when he jumped over and pretty much yanked the bar out of my hands when I was just going slow with babby weight I wasn't amused.

Don’t listen to these assholes trying to make themselves feel better by making you feel as pathetic as they are. Good job man keep going you’re gonna make it brah

Being a skinny fat DYEL who played hockey for 5 years and didn't eat enough. Alcohol consumption from 14. Poor sleep cycle. And I'm a late bloomer.

Given moving a 20kg bag of potatoes used to bother me I'm quite happy.

>implying average Veeky Forums gymbros can ohp 100kg+

Tfw lifting for 10 months
102kg bench
150kg deadlift
132kg squat
17yo@79kg
178cm

Nice job user, I got 4 first, then 1, then 3. How much do you weigh? I'm 75kg/165 pounds.

1rm bench is currently 215.

a bit heavier, 78kg

When I started I deadlifted like 70 kg though I had never done this before and didn't go all the way so could probably have lifted 90 kg. Now, 3 months later, I'm at 110 kg for reps.
Also about 80 kg on the Smith bench.
is this decent?
77 kg here