So if i get Veeky Forums will i turn into a douchebag too?

so if i get Veeky Forums will i turn into a douchebag too?

youtube.com/watch?v=CvipNYwQMpI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvu4wcHUHMs
youtube.com/watch?v=3WdqFNDyVGg
hooktube.com/watch?v=Uvu4wcHUHMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No mixed race people are just mentally ill

No, only if you become a vegan.

>mom is a coal burner
pottery

>race mixed veganosapien and his genderfaggot "girl"friend getting into internet beef over gender ambiguity with some bull dyke blonde boxer bitch and her manlet muslim husband over who's wife is more of a man

Wew lad, I think I got off at the wrong timeline, cya later.

>bull dyke

do you even know what those words mean? cringe

actually no, breedercucks and their obnoxious results caused a disturbance which nicegains and his qtgf objected to and then the breeders got butt hurt and are now complaining

>her real name is actually robyn starr

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvu4wcHUHMs

>breeders
>going full retard because of obnoxious mom nÂș5487965
Both parties are retarded. I'll just sit back and enjoy the train wreck.

Yeah, if she's going around like a mouthy cunt starting fights and arguments irl and online and she's literally a big jawed bitch who is a boxer, then she is acting like a bull dyke cunt. I'm sure her dune coon husband would love to beat her back in line, but he's probably scared of her.

>cringe
You gotta go back .

Maybe because I'm from a shit town in a poor country, but what is the problem with kids doing kids thing in a restaurant?

shes a cunt trying to abuse the youtube claim system and it turns out the report she used has zero rebuttals unlike the more widely popularized "copyright claims"

>Breeders
People who use this term need to be sent to a camp

good job outing yourself as a 17 year old, that's not what even remotely close to what a "dyke" actually is

>breeder side effects are allowed to damage the ear canals of others, just because

The guy is a total man child and so's his wife, and that's coming from a fan of his content. They literally use the argument " If I started screaming and crying, I'd be barred and forced to leave, why wasn't this child". I refuse to believe they are that dumb to understand the concept of baby not being in control of themselves.

And they spout absolute bs the entire time,
>Nearly all children now have moderate to strong autism
>It's very likely now you're children will be born physically or mentally disabled too

vg is mentally ill, don't give him any attention

>what are basic notions of respect
Good lord where are you from.

Nothing its just the millennial generation in America not being able to grasp that they are no longer the center of everyone's universe so they freak out when something is inconvenient for them.

T. American millennial

>breeders should not be held accountable for bringing their side effects into public and disturbing everyone around them

>go to restaurante
>loud music
>people talking
>sea sound
WOW! Why are kids making noise? That's so disrespectful!

As non reproducing members of society you are the most disposable members of society. Children do not inherit society from us, we borrow it from them. However I would like to thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool.

Thank god these people remove themselves from the gene pool voluntarily.

>Been a long week, come home to the wife and kids
>Don't tend to go out to eat because of kids, but fuck it, we're too tired to cook and the kids need to go to a restaurant some day.
>Choose a nice, quiet restaurant because it's our 11 months first time out eating
>Meal goes well, then 11 month old starts crying, maybe he's getting tired or something don't know. Fuck
>Wife starts holding him, trying to calm him unsuccessfully
>People are looking, getting stressed out and embarrassed, it's cool though, we'll be out in a minute anyway. Just need to pay the bill
>Suddenly, Harry Potter in a Vegan Badass shirt rocks up and starts shit talking to my wife, "Control your little shits, you breeder fucks."
>Looks directly at my kid, "God, you're making such a scene, you inconsiderate little cunt"
>Tell her to fuck off
>This weird ass looking alien fucker sprints up to me, in matching clothes to this girl. Must be her bf
>"Car park....NOW!!!!"
>"What"
>"COME FIGHT ME IN THE CAR PARK, YOU FUCKING BETA MALE"
>In disbelief, wife and I start laughing at them
>They both awkwardly sit down, mumbling how much they hate muslims

>restaurante
Typo or actually hispanic? I'm in Spain and kids here are basically half animals.
Anyway, there's a difference between kids playing around and a fucking child shouting as loud as he can.

>pol is now literally defending a muslim and his transwife

>as loud as he can.
>he

nice gender assumption there

probably from all the years of "boys being brats" tropes in hollywood you've grown accustom to

pol isnt here everyone hates this mental vegan nigger

How is that relevant, he or she, who cares, don't let your children scream their lungs out in public.

hmmm hard to pick between a mentally ill greenskin and a family with 2 kids
vg is still stuck in the edgy teenager phase, how old is he by now?

its just funny that you subconsciously refer to a bad child as being a boy

you could have used "they"

He is fucking 26

Anyone else willing to bet that vegansoyboy is grossly exaggerating how much the kid was screaming at the restaurant?

>Typo or actually hispanic?
Hispanic.
>there's a difference between kids playing around and a fucking child shouting as loud as he can.
Are you sure? Vegan-gains and his gf are two grumpy old men because their food is shit. The kids were probably just playing and the gay couple got triggered.

Maybe we can dwell about the mysteries of my psyche some other time, reddit friend, but that's far from the point.

How many meatcucks watch this guy?

seems likely he clearly has mental issues and his "girl"friend strikes me as the kind to have a break down over anything

Nothing wrong with you child fucking with the whole restaurant on purpose. Also nothing wrong with her fucking 30 men when she's 16.

Surely they wouldn't blow something like this out of proportion for views, right?

You're probably right, I was talking in a general manner. He got mad at some guy for fishing not long ago.

jesus christ the way he talks to his nu-girlfriend is cringy

it literally sounds like typical Veeky Forumsfag speek towards any girl

i thought he was nothing like you, Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=3WdqFNDyVGg

He's not creating race mixed children and he's not a Muslim. He should legally be allowed to kill that family with his fists he'd be doing North America a favor.

Guys... I want Veeky Forums back.

this is unironically true

Wtf ? I legit didn't understand at first when he said "breeders". He is mentally ill and his girlfriend looks like a awkward man.

Also the mother seems more Veeky Forums than him and she is cute

Look at social blade his channel is going down the shitter. He has to do something controversial thats how he supports himself and his boyfriend

social blade says totalbiscuit was going down years ago

Make sure to use hooktube so this soyboy doesnt make any money from your views
hooktube.com/watch?v=Uvu4wcHUHMs

jesus this is autistic

just use ublock and it blocks the ads

Unfortunately we are yes

>this is autistic
How is changing 3 letters to 4 letters autistic?

>gay couple got triggered
holy shit I can't find my sides

resorting to this fucking website rather than just using youtube

i just tired it and its shit, even if you search for a user and then click on their user name it just does a general "search" based on their name so the results are random vids

not him but if you have a redirector for your browser it works automatically. It allows me to watch video that are not available in my country (or nsfw without login in)

Thanks for the pic user, gave me a good laugh.

the VPN-esqe aspect to watch videos blocked is nice, but to use for ads is retarted

You navigate on youtube and copy the video link when you want to watch a video then change the first word of the link to hook. Use your head autism boy.

just fucking use your adblocker and leave out the autism

Adblocker still gives them a view.
>autism
You're absolutely obsessed with that word aren't you?

you have no idea how adsense works

its based on the ads loaded, not views

>people are seriously defending a vegan tard harassing and stalking people

>breedercucks
>having children that are yours
>cuck
You literally dont get what that word means do you? the only cuck here is vegan.