What do you do when a DYEL takes your machine?

What do you do when a DYEL takes your machine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>machine
You're probably DYEL too

Cope because you were a faggot who decided you could dick around and lay claim to a machine as long as you wanted in gym full of people waiting to use it.

>machine
>"Hey man, I was actually using this, do you mind if I just work in to finish my sets?"
>Move the fucking pin to an appropriate weight
>Not even hard

>he uses a machine

Machines are great when you're starting out (like the skinny guy in the photo), but OP if your getting bigger you should using the machines... machines are fucking for rehabilitation

This.

should not be* made a fucking typo

What about the leg press machine, what should I use instead?

???
Machines are fantastic at isolating muscles, beginners should do the opposite and stay away.
You need to do compound movements when you begin and machines simply do not provide that.

Free weights lad.

Nothing, I don't use them. Also - you might want to consider, that everyone comes to the gym to better themselves, you are not a special fucking snowflake. Let others do what they gotta do.

Machines take all the stabilization out of exercises. That is something you do not want to do when doing rehabilitation.

a barbell

>that twink
holy fuck if he stole my machine id literally PILLAGE his SUCCULENT DELICIOUS male vagina also known as an ANAL CAVITY

You are the PT and find this pic, you know both guys, wat do?

That guy is barely taller than the guy sitting down

Is this why manlet hate exists?

pathetic

Since when do they allow manlets near the machines?

Speak to the lanklets, tell them they are failing their duty.

Every big guy I've ever seen IRL has used machines when appropriate.

But DYEL SS disciples on fit will tell you it's against their holy book.

Shut up that guy is a good foot taller.

My guess is he is 5'11"
Maybe even 6'

Nobody gonna call out the manlet posing like Gollum?

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

when did this meme even start?

internet lifting counterculture

whatever the guys who actually look good do, do the exact opposite and somehow hope that this will allow you to minmax your way to more results

yea this lol
fuckn idiots and pt's advocating beginners to stick to machines, no wonder they have fuckn shit progress

The top of his head barely gets over the left side of the machine, which is usually just below my chin (6'1)

>5'11"

LOL

that guy in the blue is almost his height sitting down and he's almost bent over, that guy in the black chose the dwarf class

>your machine

Get the fuck over yourself, this is exactly why I enjoy my boxing gym. Much better than regular ones.

"Hey man i was actually using that but it's all cool you keep going, Here let me show you how to do this properly, I'll show how to bench, dead lift and squat after."

Then you both go use weight like you should be doing in the first place.
But in reality you just say nothing and do another set until he's done, he's new and so are you if you're using machines.

once you have a big boy job and a social life and your time in the gym is limited, you will realise waiting around for equipment is a waste of time so people "taking" machines is no longer a thing since if someone starts using yours, you tell them you were using it and they apologise and get off. your desire to get shit done outweighs your beta personality.

unless you are one of the pathetic manlet dyels who gets ignored when he does this, in which case you've got bigger issues than people taking your machine.

lmao

>sitting down in changing room putting trainers on
>lad walks in towering over me and puts his stuff down next to me
>finish tying my laces and stand up
>he's easily 6" shorter than me

that dwarf to the right is probably barely over 5'8

When will they ever learn...

ITT: manlets btfo yet again

When will they ever learn?

>these are the people who give advice on Veeky Forums

This happened recently
>curling 40kgs
>finish set
>walk around the gym for a minute
>come back
>dyel taking off half the plates
>laugh at the dyel and do nothing about it
i'm a beta.

Eternal reminder, manlets. If you just remembered your place, you would not have to get embarrassed all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

>use weights
>leave weights for extended period of time
>come back expecting to still use weights

Yeah, you're a moron.

>thinking 40kgs barbell curl is impressive at all
user, I...

>You need to do compound movements when you begin and machines simply do not provide that.

Except that they can and do. They also offer isolation, but there are machines that hit multiple muscle groups at a time.

Leg press, lat pulldown, chest press, shoulder press, row, etc.

>removed half the plates
He must have been curling lopside then.

>being such a fucking baby that you need the machine to support your weight while you do a pulldown
you disgust me

There is nothing wrong with machine

was the dude who took this picture scared to go up and ask how many remaining sets?

a dyel can get big
but a manlet will for ever stay a manlet

what about lat pull downs?

Except taking out the most important part of exercises: stabilization.

If I was there first and stepped away

>curse myself for being a retard and refill my water bottle before starting next time. If I'm on my first set go do something else, if I'm past that politely ask to work in.

If I hadn't started

>either go do something else and if I have nothing else to do ask to work in because it wasn't "my machine" in the first place.

That was hard.

I mean seriously, its a machine. It is not like you have to take weight on or off which can make working in a pain in the ass. You just move a fucking pin.

Fuck, that’s me in the back. It wasn’t today though... when did you take this?

disappearing from your equipment in use with no obvious markers you were using it?
couldn't wait to go to the water fountain between sets? stopped to chat along the way?

You can do a lot of helpful stretching on machines, and they are a great way to warm up, especially things like your shoulders and hips

Is he wearing sunglasses

> What is perspective

>using a machine

>stating what is happening in a picture

lol at that manlet with the zebra pattern shoes

Kick them off? why is this a question?

so how did he miss you were using it? Did you remove your towell?

>machines are fucking for rehabilitation

nigga what

machines are for isolation

big people have bigger advantage in alot of cases to use them

I'm doing pullups today and this super skinny Asian comes running in from the cardio equipment (I wasn't on the bar, I was resting for a bit) and bangs out like 10 kipping pull ups. Then he gets off the bar and just stands there staring at the floor for at least 30 seconds. I'm about to shove him out of the way when he runs away towards the cardio equipment again with his head down towards the floor with the most autistic look on his face. I do my set and look for him when I'm finished and he's on the treadmill running with his head down. I think he was super setting the treadmill with pullups. Anyway, if I see him there tomorrow I'm gonna tell him to stop coming to the gym because he's making everyone uncomfortable.

>manlet mad that taller dyel took machine while he was off somewhere in the center of the room saying "grow"
>instead of simply saying something needs to feign superiority secretly with friends

I'n my gym it's illegal to take machines when you're not there

you are either on the machine or not, no saving a spot

also you should put your towell on the bottom seat when you are while in work with the machine or else other people wouldnt know you were working while the machine

>This faggot walks around with a towel

What's wrong sunshine can't handle a little sweat?

user I curled 40 when i was a skele step it up

found the guy in the pic

You arent allowed to train in my gym without a towel.