I really want a girlfriend

How do I get girls?

I'm a good looking guy, 6'4, strong jawline and I'm always nice to them but still I can't fucking get a girlfriend. I get a pussy here and there on a party but I need someone in my life. I want a girl that I can actually talk with or have some fucking meaning outside of sex.

How the fuck do I get a gf? Honestly, what am I supposed to talk about with a girl? Most of them don't lift, they only read romance shit books, they watch retarded tv shows, movies.

I can't even talk about MMA or Boxing because they watch stuff like volleyball or some other gay stuff. I also get a headache every single time I need to buy new cloth so shopping is def not my hobby. I like cooking but my meals are mostly high protein and extremly tasteless. Since I started lifting and eating healthy, I can't stand the though of eating a donut or other unhealthy shit female shove down their throat.

Is becoming gay the only possible way for me to find any love? PLS give advice.

Daily bleach about 5 galons OP. Drink it.

>haha so funny haha

>I want a girl that I can actually talk with
Overrated

I mean it. Just fucking drink it and kill yourself you fucking faggot.

>fitness gains
okay you got that done, but I see you're seriously neglecting your personality gains.

Get a hobby, read some philosophy - the gym is a necessary part of self-improvement, but most self-improvement happens outside of the gym.

>Get a hobby, read some philosophy

I do actually already read phisilosophical lecture. What hobby would you suggest? I don't think you are talking about stuff like Guitar playing or MMA.

You've made a bunch of straw women in your brain, stop assuming they like shit food etc. theyre more likely to watch MMA than volleyball.

PS drink bleach

You don't deserve a girl. Having some physical characteristics seen as preferable (Especially by the virgins here on Veeky Forums) does not mean you instantly get a girl. Being "nice" is basic manners, its not something you use to justify why girls need to fuck you.

>Most of them don't lift, they only read romance shit books, they watch retarded tv shows, movies.

Wow, you're really nice here, definitely showing how those women are such assholes for not liking people that talk shit about them.

The reason you don't get girls that treat you like a human being is because you don't treat them like human beings, you stereotype 50% of the world population as all doing one thing, constantly insult them in your post and then say that you just want love. The only people you'll attract are shallow people because you're shallow.

I don't know a single woman that finds volleyball interesting hahaha. And I know very few that don't CRINGE at the idea of romance novels. I don't think you know what women actually like OP.

A good first step to getting a girlfriend is not fucking assuming that any given woman's interests are beneath you and assuming that they all have the same personality. You probably don't have a girlfriend because you're kind of a jerk : /

never met a single one that knew what mma is, probably because I'm not talking to the nerd type of girls.

>its not something you use to justify why girls need to fuck you.
never did

>Wow, you're really nice here, definitely showing how those women are such assholes for not liking people that talk shit about them.
I dont consider "women" assholes just most of the stuff they like which I clearly don't like in any way.

>The reason you don't get girls that treat you like a human being is because you don't treat them like human beings, you stereotype 50% of the world population as all doing one thing, constantly insult them in your post and then say that you just want love. The only people you'll attract are shallow people because you're shallow.
I don't objectify them if thats what you trying to say, I heavily dislike the topics they talk about and the stuff they do as hobby and so on. I'm also not insulting them in any way.. thanks for calling me shallow btw

volleyball was just an example that I had in my mind right now.

>And I know very few that don't CRINGE at the idea of romance novels
I know a lot.

Honestly why didnt you just made a single post?

I'm in the exactly same situation as you, same height even. I've been thinking to sit down an really lay down a plan on how to get a GF. But do i really want one, or is it just social pressure? Maybe get some eastern euro which can cook for me. I honestly do not know where to look, i don't want a semi thicc netflix girl.

As a bi dude i prefer relationships with men desu. But I bet u could find a woman who is into the same stuff as u. Talk to grills at your MMA gym or whatever idk

If that's all you have to say about yourself then you're just boring and have no personality. There's nothing special about you, you are just an average joe except tall. And looks will get you nowhere when it comes to srs relationship.

Waah waah women are so stupid, they only read romance shit books and watch retarded tv shows, movies waah waah. And what do you do? Lift, cook yourself chicken and watch sport? You do realize you are just a male version of what you described about women?

Holy fuck this board is retarded, I don't understand how you can be so blind. "Why can't I find a good boyfriend, I have nice tits!" - literally what you're saying except male. Do you see it now?

>just boring and have no personality
what exactly do you expect from me, faggot?
Do i need to make my hair pink and dress like goth to make myself have "personality" or what do you mean by this?

Sure I'm boring, I can't find pleasure from talking about nonsense and how the sun is shining is so on.

What exactly would make me "special"? Reading your comment just makes me want to question if you are a girl.

>Honestly why didn't you just made a single post?
What does this mean? Are you trying to say "why did you bother?" or do you think I posted more than once?

Way to ignore the point about you being a jerk who assumes they're all the same and only respond the easy stuff big guy.

Why do you guys want girlfriends?

OP is getting wrecked here!

Also: fucking work on yourself.

They make me cry and don't understand the Point i was making :(

I don't know about these other anons but I want to feel loved. I used to have a gf and there's nothing like it.

Uh-oh someone missed his semen intake

Basically what
said.
Haven't dated a grill since high school though and honestly being with a grill, not just any grill but a grill that is attracted to/likes you and both of you know and open it rather than just some random girl you don't know is the best. I barely got to experience it but remembering cuddling while watching a movie makes me depressed temporarily because it was so nice. Luckily I'm usually happy though and don't even think about it until I see threads like this about how fukken good it is fuk you brev

r/incels got banned :(

>muh jawline
Cope.

Post a picture of your face and tell me your skull circumference and face length (hairline to bottom of chin) and I will tell you what your problem is.

But that's literally all you need as a woman to get a bf.

Yeah wtf am I supposed to read for entertainment at work now?

>t. delusional virgin

Really?
Fuck dude, that place was really amazing. The sheer amount of delusion and self-pity.

>t. butthurt roastie

>never met a single one that knew what mma is, probably because I'm not talking to the nerd type of girl

Well shit man maybe if you want a relationship instead of just a hookup you should look got girls who you actually have things in common with. This is fucking problem solving 101.

Try reading the local news

> if you want a relationship instead of just a hookup you should look got girls who you actually have things in common with.
Where do i find girls who like to shitpost on Veeky Forums?

I have roughly six hours of downtime a day. Local news keeps me entertained for an hour max, tech news usually another hour or two. Wikipedia is a tossup, anywhere from 15 mins to two hours, I started an edit war on some page just for fun. But incels would consistently provide me with a good 30 mins to an hour of amusement.

I’m a girl, I like mma, Thai boxing, video games, politics and I hate fat people. I’ve always met plenty of girls into fitness and like to debate controversial non boring topics. I know plenty of girls who prefer horror and comedies and fighting books and movies. Sounds like you just surround yourself with nigger tier women and normie college roasties who watch friends and assume they represent all women. You sound like a faggot. You’ll never find a girl that is open about the stuff you like since you clearly give a vibe that makes smart girls want to avoid you like the plague. your post reeks of 0 confidence and vague ignorant assumptions. Unless you live in the middle of no where like Kansas you have no excuse other than you being a naturally and socially inept retard. Elliot Rodger seems to describe you pretty well

I dated one for about a year, met her at a video game club. We used to browse /gif/ together in bed as well. Also I had a fuckbuddy from /soc/ for awhile.

youre just a fucking faggot who have shit bro-tier tastes, you're definitely Veeky Forums material give it up unless youre down to like all the normie stuff because you seem like you have no life you empty giant

or become a normie and you will get girls dumbass nigga smfh 6'4 jawline my ass fuck show pic

Bro I used to feel like that. I really wanted a gf after never having one, then had a few. The first was probably the worst and also one of the hottest but she and others seemed to consistently want to transform me into what their ideal bf was (doing all their activities, not taking my interests seriously, etc). Realized that I did not want that.

I have now been trying to set up a sequence of short term fuck buddies and have been refining this a bit. Honestly this situation gives me what I want which is sex, not worrying about STI's as much from one night stands, the company of a woman, and not having to do lame boyfriend shit while still enjoying the parts of a relationship I enjoy such as screwing around and listening to music especially while having sex. Do not mistake what I am saying for some woman hating or PUA shit, I am very honest about what I want and genuinely like women.

You have probably slayed more than me for the time being but maybe we have merely acquired different philosophies based on differences in experiences. My decision has its own difficulties. Recently hooked up with some chick and the condom broke. She told me she was clean and had an IUD and needless to say I should get tested anyways and I hope she wasn't lying about that fucking IUD. I have to deal with trusting relative strangers whereas a relationship has more consistency although there are those pieces of shit out there that cheat.

Honestly I feel I am becoming a hollow person. I feel... disappointed in most people... probably due to too high of expectations. I think I have become accustomed to it and I guess my response is this, enjoying my personal interests, and placing my love in my family.

this ended up sounding way more autismo than I had intended

last part is basically reflecting some crap emotionally draining relationships and never having a good wingman because most of my friends suck at meeting women