Why are manlet girls so hot? Saw an amazingly beautiful girl that was under 5 feet tall or so today at the gym

Why are manlet girls so hot? Saw an amazingly beautiful girl that was under 5 feet tall or so today at the gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/stayfit_with_heather/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Womanlet you faggot

Because unconsciously, you believe that the diameter of her vaginal canal scales accordingly.

Oh right

I think it's just how odd it looks. Not even sure how she goes shopping or anything.

I miss hanging out with her on TC.

I can't even fathom someone being less than 5 feet tall, much less finding them attractive

Does it not?

Hopefully theres more for me because it's hot AF

>6'4
>dream of relationships with 4'11 Asian women

t. pedophile

Do all tall guys have huge dicks?

I figured it was more of a feeling powerful thing than a vagina thing.

>the size of individual bodyparts isnt correlated to the overall size of the body
Really gets the almonds activated

How can I impress short girls ;-;

What do they like?

Must be weird to be Shaq tier in height with a normal sized benis

>gf is 5'9"
How can womanlets even compete?

Ew

why can't I have an awesome lifting gf
>instagram.com/stayfit_with_heather/
based heather, i love her so much

obviously a lolicon, not a pedophile. Brainlet

the penis is an actual bodypart so tall guys can have small dicks you're right
but the pussy is like inside the woman so if the woman is small the pussy is also small

Hey qt, do you like dragons?

i think he means short traps desu

>every single body part is bigger in a bigger body
>"EXCEPT LE DICKS XDDDDD"
retards
>b-b-but muh bell curve!
thats why you dont trust modern research.
it literally defies all logic in the universe.

>fucking over your sons this hard
Your future hapa son will hate you for reminding them of their inferiority, they'll hate their mother for succumbing to the BWC, they'll hate themselves most of all.
Absolute best outcome is their anger and feelings of isolation drive them to become a genius artist or something
Honestly better to fuck azns now and end up with a white girl or some chick from an equally attractive race like an Ethiopian or a Slav.

Thanks to this forum I love tall girls. I'm 6'1 and gf is 6ft. Love it when she towers above 80% of the male population. Even my qt looks more intimidating and respectworthy than manlets kek.

Why is she so brown now? I remember her being pale in Victorious.

In the times when Victorious aired paler girls were more popular. Now it's hip to be brown so she can be brown.

I think it’s probably because we know we can physically dominate them i.e. lift them, carry them, protect them, manhandle them during sex.
I find tall girls attractive too but having a 4’2” gf would be awesome
>inb4 pedo
I’m aware

When will we build the womanlet pit?

>but the pussy is like inside the woman so if the woman is small the pussy is also small
You should probably make that more clear. While it won't be tighter because of her height, it will be shorter, so taller girls can take a long dick better.

Tfw gf is 5’10

I’m 5’9... why live

nice try femlet, I won't be tricked so easily

>tfw 4'11 gf

sub 5' is honestly too short for me, but 5'2"-5'4" is primo desu

at least for fucking. i'd be wary of wifing up a womanlet for fear for my unborn sons

This. To an extent. I exclusively go for girls 5'3 and under. As points out it's a fun power dynamic being a full foot taller+ at 6'3 for me. I love grabbing a girl mid sex on the bed and slamming her against the wall and continuing. While I can still do all that shit with a taller girl, it's nowhere near as fun or effortless. But yeah, tiny girls=tiny pussies. I'm too grown for random hook ups and go for exclusive FWB situations though, and while the first few times can be slow and boring, they get used to it. My current still can't go more than one round though after about 3 months of taking it.

I should point out that under 5' is usually too short for me.

not really, the puss needs to be able to crank out a baby without the host dying so an actual small one would be rare. Basically it'll depend on the size of the pelvic inlet and the thickness of the soft tissue within it afaik. In my (albeit limited) experience tall girls (5'9+) weren't any less tight than short ones, but there's also a matter of horniness making them more lubricated and relaxed in the cunt area.

I mean there's some variety, but I've slept with 12 girls that were between 5'-5'4, 2 that were more average, and one that was 5'10. The difference is absolutely noticeable, tiny girls=tiny pussy. My current Fwb is 5'1 and barely 100lbs, and she was by far the smallest pussy I've been with, and the 5'10 girl had by far the biggest, though it was still fine.

Has* not was.

My dad is 5'11 married a 4 feet 10 inches

And here i am 5 feet 4 inches PLEASE KILL ME FUCK WOMENLETS

Both my dad and mom are 5'6 and yet I'm 6'2.
Explain that atheists

Lol your kids will be all 5 feet max

>implying I'm not going to leave my manlet children in the wild to starve so that only the tall survive
Manlets won't survive Sparta

Infidelity

Not possible since I inherited the family autism

>brainlet
oh the irony

You won't know how tall they will be until they're like 21

I went from 5ft to 6'1 when I was 16

My girl is sub 5ft with big tits and ass.
Feels glorious but the fact my kids will be manlets sort of sucks. Oh well

As much as I love short girls, they tend to get fatter easier and more often. The weight also usually looks worse too. Not sure I'd wife one of those.

dude please give some thought about your future children. im 5'10 and I fucking hate my life for being a manlet. I hope by the time I have children I will be able to edit their DNA to make them 6'1+ otherwise I won't have children

No. I live for myself not for other people, not even my children.

Exact same, except the girl is 5'1"

ruthless

>equally attractive race
>Ethiopian
Stop promoting black and white racemixing on my fitness board, shlomo

>muh dick
are u black? lmfao

100% white, not sure where you got any of that information though.

What you saw was a midget.

>he fell for the manlet meme

Congrats dyel.

>manlet girls
A short guy with tits?
A short girl with a penis?
What did you see exactly?

I need a submissive wife that knows how to cook and maintain family traditions.

White girls don't do that. Also a big push against "hapa" shit is incel chinks afraid their women will be taken away.

confirmed for virgin.
Asian women are not submissive and are incredibly bitchy, materialistic and self centered.
Leave the USA and find a proper white woman in Europe.

>Europe
>Faithful white women

Lmao
I'm taking your women, Kim Jong. And there's NOTHING you can do about it.

His gym doesn't have a woman let pit

>6'2''
>crush is 5'1''
>we have a lot in common than I thought was possible and I think she likes me back
but
>don't want manlet sons
>my initial plan was to leave this country when I graduate and find a woman wherever I end up. now I'm worried ill be held back by her because she's too perfect (so far)
what the fuck do I do bros. currently in sophomore year biomed major

Reminder that your sons' height is determined by father's and mother's.

They will end up 5'11+
Its not that bad
Let them do sports tho

No fucking way.
Are you saying you were 5ft at 16 but still made it to 6'1"?
How the fuck? When did you stop growing?

The same reason women are attracted to tall men, it's just how it is, it's nature.

Cause you are closet pedo

Genetics are not math.

With a large height difference the kid could be tall or short or anything inbetween.

Sour grapes friend. How does it make you feel that I smash 5ft tight puss on the regular?

Same problem here, except I'm 6'4 and she is 5'0

6'2 dad, 4'11 mom, I'm 5'7, THINK.

no

That's one shiny longboard.

>be 5'6
>find tall girls the most attractive

>tall girls naturally have less self esteem and sexual experience because less guys try to fuck them
>multiple tall girls online were all into me and wanted to meet
>one even offered to travel 200m to meet me
>friend zone them all before meeting IRL to avoid being rejected about height

you're legitimately not a manlet you retard. Make the best with what you got and accept yourself. Don't fall for the meme that people actually care that much about height, the right people will not care. Jesus dude it's not like you're that short anyway.

confirmed for having no experience with children whatsoever

kys

200 meters?! Shit dude, you must be Chad.

What does me not living to satisfy others have to do with not having "experience with children"?

FeManlet you mean?

You either dedicate 80% of your being to your children, or you do not have kids.

OR you're a psychopath, which wouldn't be your fault. Just a sad coincidence.

see what happens user. Plans change, maybe she might be the perfect match for you or maybe she won't. Either way you'll find out. I try to advise against having specific plans and not compromising on them, in the sense that doing so will close you off to other opportunities that might come your way because you're so focused on your goals. The path you take is often not the path you intend. It's important to have goals, having a long term goal will align all your interim goals with it. But you can't micromanage your way through life.
>sry 4 rambling

tall girls are great just because they're so much heftier than short girls. More potential for thiccness

>one even offered to travel 200m to meet me

I m-meant m-m-miles

you say you only live for yourself and not your kids, that just tells me you've never had to take care for a child in a meaningful way or you're just a bit selfish. This isn't necessarily a criticism, I just think you haven't had the experience to understand

how many meters is that?

Lots probably

Not the same guy but I was 5'2" at 16 and ended up 6'3". Stopped growing around 22 but I was 6' at 17. Slowly gained another 3 inches over the next several years.

Bit of a retarded assumption. My point was that I'm not going to do something as profound as give up the love of my life just so my future children won't be short. If your idea of "experience with children" is literally sacrificing your happiness or whole life then sure go for it but I'd rather stay "experience less" and self fulfilled

Well this thread makes me depressed for being 5'1, you are right though, being short sucks

Not necessarily, genetics aren't that simple.
My mother is pretty small, yet every male in her family has consistently been 6'4+

Refer to If you want an indication, just look at the men in her family.

>Be 5'11" king if manlets dating 5'1" womanlet QT
>She lifts and is 7.5/10
>I'm 24 now and thinking about children
>There's a lot of other reasons why I'm breaking up with her, but one of them is that she might breed manlet sons
>Gonna go get myself a 5'6" athletic wife material bb girl
>Good feels

They're not manlet girls, dumbass, women are just short

OP are both of you white? If yes I approve of this marriage.